Any PHP Coders here? Freebie-related job request...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47856

bruman

31-10-2006 09:21:25

Ok, so i've been trying to find someone to hire for this project i'm pursuing for a while now. I talked to a few people and asked them, like dmorris, midfielder and swgreenid, but they're both busy pursuing other projects. Jams44 was going to do it, but he later backed out. The project details consists of 'modding' the freebie script sFS (simple-fs.com) into a DIY-based website. And when I say DIY, I mean like nuitech or i-deal or giftcards.free4me (complete X amount on page 1, 2, and 3 to redeem your gift). The owner of sFS assured me that this script is easily modable and doing this to the script could be done with the right know-how/php knowledge. Basically I want a full-fledged DIY based website. I believe sFS is mostly coded in ajax and ioncube.
The price is negotiable, basically you name it and we'll go from there.

Anyone that knows a lot about PHP and is interested in the work above, please contact me!

PM / E-mail email==100percentoff@gmail.com100percentoff@gmail.com=100percentoff@gmail.com100percentoff@gmail.com/email

thanks!

amir89630

01-11-2006 05:17:25

shouldn't this be in the tech section?

CollidgeGraduit

01-11-2006 06:28:02

[quoted1611c648a="amir89630"]shouldn't this be in the tech section?[/quoted1611c648a]

Nope, last I checked Tech was for technical help with gadgets, electronics, computers, etc.