Rest In Peace, Daniel Asbury (1956-2006)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47760

h3x

29-10-2006 00:15:54

http//www.ohiopatient.net/v2/images/stories/danasbury.jpg[" alt=""/imgcfe763fbf8]
[size=9cfe763fbf8]Daniel Asbury in his prison jumpsuit[/sizecfe763fbf8]

[quotecfe763fbf8]Dan was a patriotic American in every sense of the word. He stood for the America our forefathers created in the hopes of freeing the world of tyranny and injustice. Suffering a fall in 1980 that left him paralyzed from the chest down, and having only the use of his arms, Dan would roll into the battle for freedom and justice, fighting for his life, and the lives of others like him, who are prisoners of their own bodies, and of their own government.

Dan was an avid medical marijuana activist, writing hundreds of letters and attending dozens of events in support of allowing the sick and dying to use marijuana for medical purposes. Dan was also an environmental activist, and a staunch champion of Willow Cemetery, a dilapidated and almost forgotten civil war era cemetery.

Dan will be remembered most for an historic journey that he and fellow activists, patients and friends made in 1997. Dubbed the "Journey for Justice" it was the first time patients had ever set out on battery powered scooters and wheelchairs, traveling over 130 miles from Dan's home in Oregon, Ohio to the state capital in Columbus, Ohio to protest the removal of Ohio's "medical necessity" defense, which allowed patients to present evidence that marijuana was a necessary medical treatment. Although the small group failed to sway the governor and the state legislature, the seed had been planted, and the journey for justice would blossom into a nationwide campaign that continues to this day. Patients in other states, some in wheelchairs and hospital beds, would embark on a Journey for Justice of their own, following a trail blazed by Dan Asbury.

Patient, patriot, prisoner, activist, and friend, Dan will be missed by the hundreds of people he knew from all over the country. A country whose ideals he believed in. If Dan was nothing else, he was courageous because he did not fear those who would lock him away and he was the inspiration for the Journeys for Justice, and a personal inspiration to many, including myself.

Daniel Gene Asbury's righteous journey has come to an end, let our future Journeys be as blessed as he.[/quotecfe763fbf8]

It just makes me sick that the DEA is so cold-blooded and heartless to lock up an ill patient such as Dan and many other patients like him. Even people who are not ill but use it responsibly should not have to fear being locked up with violent offenders (the real people that belong in jail). The nation as a whole needs to wake up and stand up for people like Dan. Protect patients and their medicine. Stand up for medical marijuana rights.

God bless Dan Asbury and all the other medical marijuana patients out there that face persecution.

[url=]http//www.mpp.org[]http//www.mpp.org[/url]

[url=]http//www.norml.org[]http//www.norml.org[/url]

From now until November 1st, if you donate $25 to MPP or $35 to NORML. You'll get a free green (No OoD sites). [+ you'll get a free gift from MPP or NORML on top of the donation and green]

You need to provide proof of donation ("confirmation e-mail + receipt") in order to get the free green... and of course, it has to be a site I haven't done yet.

Please donate to the MPP or NORML. Medical marijuana patients deserve our help.

Veek

29-10-2006 00:38:00

Interesting. RIP.

Aurelius

29-10-2006 01:18:43

[quote5c525df34c="h3x"]http//www.ohiopatient.net/v2/images/stories/danasbury.jpg[" alt=""/img5c525df34c]
[size=95c525df34c]Daniel Asbury in his prison jumpsuit[/size5c525df34c]

[quote5c525df34c]Dan was a patriotic American in every sense of the word. He stood for the America our forefathers created in the hopes of freeing the world of tyranny and injustice. Suffering a fall in 1980 that left him paralyzed from the chest down, and having only the use of his arms, Dan would roll into the battle for freedom and justice, fighting for his life, and the lives of others like him, who are prisoners of their own bodies, and of their own government.

Dan was an avid medical marijuana activist, writing hundreds of letters and attending dozens of events in support of allowing the sick and dying to use marijuana for medical purposes. Dan was also an environmental activist, and a staunch champion of Willow Cemetery, a dilapidated and almost forgotten civil war era cemetery.

Dan will be remembered most for an historic journey that he and fellow activists, patients and friends made in 1997. Dubbed the "Journey for Justice" it was the first time patients had ever set out on battery powered scooters and wheelchairs, traveling over 130 miles from Dan's home in Oregon, Ohio to the state capital in Columbus, Ohio to protest the removal of Ohio's "medical necessity" defense, which allowed patients to present evidence that marijuana was a necessary medical treatment. Although the small group failed to sway the governor and the state legislature, the seed had been planted, and the journey for justice would blossom into a nationwide campaign that continues to this day. Patients in other states, some in wheelchairs and hospital beds, would embark on a Journey for Justice of their own, following a trail blazed by Dan Asbury.

Patient, patriot, prisoner, activist, and friend, Dan will be missed by the hundreds of people he knew from all over the country. A country whose ideals he believed in. If Dan was nothing else, he was courageous because he did not fear those who would lock him away and he was the inspiration for the Journeys for Justice, and a personal inspiration to many, including myself.

Daniel Gene Asbury's righteous journey has come to an end, let our future Journeys be as blessed as he.[/quote5c525df34c]

It just makes me sick that the DEA is so cold-blooded and heartless to lock up an ill patient such as Dan and many other patients like him. Even people who are not ill but use it responsibly should not have to fear being locked up with violent offenders (the real people that belong in jail). The nation as a whole needs to wake up and stand up for people like Dan. Protect patients and their medicine. Stand up for medical marijuana rights.

God bless Dan Asbury and all the other medical marijuana patients out there that face persecution.

[url=]http//www.mpp.org[]http//www.mpp.org[/url]

[url=]http//www.norml.org[]http//www.norml.org[/url]

From now until November 1st, if you donate $25 to MPP or $35 to NORML. You'll get a free green (No OoD sites). [+ you'll get a free gift from MPP or NORML on top of the donation and green]

You need to provide proof of donation ("confirmation e-mail + receipt") in order to get the free green... and of course, it has to be a site I haven't done yet.

Please donate to the MPP or NORML. Medical marijuana patients deserve our help.[/quote5c525df34c]

I think this thread definitely is a high point in the history of the off-topic forum... The fact that you're willing to do greens to get people to donate to a good cause is refreshing. The Donate Now button on MPP leads to "We are performing routine maintenance and your transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please check back in 30 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience." but I'll definitely donate some tomrorow when it works again. +kma to you and RIP to Mr. Ashbury.

Akademikz

29-10-2006 07:22:29

Everybody loves h3x.

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 08:21:01

The guy broke the law, and paid the consequence of doing so. Saying he should be good to smoke pot is like saying it's ok for the homeless guy to break into your house and steal things w/out any punishment if he is caught. I mean doesn't he suffer enough living on the street??? There is a law in place for a reason, and it holds true for everyone no matter their situation.

h3x

29-10-2006 08:38:51

[quotec06335575d="ILoveToys"]The guy broke the law, and paid the consequence of doing so. Saying he should be good to smoke pot is like saying it's ok for the homeless guy to break into your house and steal things w/out any punishment if he is caught. I mean doesn't he suffer enough living on the street??? There is a law in place for a reason, and it holds true for everyone no matter their situation.[/quotec06335575d]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif[" alt=""/imgc06335575d]

Then I guess if there was a law that said if you spit on the sidewalk, you will go to jail for 1 month... That would be just.. Because "it's a law".

What you're basically saying is, he deserved to die because he broke a federal law (a law that his state does not recognize) using a medicine that was effective in relieving his symptoms when all others have failed. You truly have no compassion for life whatsoever.

Which is ironic, since the Federal government is currently giving medical marijuana to 7 patients [300 joints per month]... How hypocritical of them and you.

He was a quadraplegic that suffered immense pain and prescription medication alone was not relieving him of his pain... Medical marijuana is [bc06335575d]legal[/bc06335575d] in 12 states (including my State of Alaska). So your little remark stands no validity with me. I'm a true Republican. I firmly believe in State power over Federal power.

Everyone else, please watch this... An episode of Montel Williams (who is also a medical marijuana patient). The entire show's topic is Medical Marijuana... He even brings one of the seven federal subsidized medical marijuana patients on the show... and Angel Raich (a medical marijuana patient with numerous illnesses including an inoperable brain tumor, life-threatening wasting syndrome, chronic pain disorders, seizure disorder, nausea, Scoliosis, TMJ, and many other documented medical conditions... It's a miracle she's even alive and she has medical marijuana to thank for it).

[img="c06335575d]http//cannabisculture.com/library/images/uploads/3358-Angel-hospital.jpg[" alt=""/imgc06335575d]

[img="c06335575d]http//www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0605/061305raichangel.jpg[" alt=""/imgc06335575d]

[url=]http//www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-3027.html[]http//www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-3027.html[/url]

But regardless, I'm sure you'll come up with another draconian bullshit reason in your defense... You make me sick.

theysayjump

29-10-2006 09:55:46

Maybe I missed it, but why'd he die and what's the story behind his incarceration?

Veek

29-10-2006 10:02:57

What I find ironic here, is that you're all for legalizing it, yet I've seen you hand out tips left and right to immature little kids on this forum. You know, they'll probably be a good example of why it's not legal by going out and doing stupid things and then blaming it on marijuana.

I don't see Montel parading himself about being able to smoke it.

But good for you for helping out with the fund.

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 13:05:27

[quoteb8c72eb128="h3x"][quoteb8c72eb128="ILoveToys"]The guy broke the law, and paid the consequence of doing so. Saying he should be good to smoke pot is like saying it's ok for the homeless guy to break into your house and steal things w/out any punishment if he is caught. I mean doesn't he suffer enough living on the street??? There is a law in place for a reason, and it holds true for everyone no matter their situation.[/quoteb8c72eb128]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif[" alt=""/imgb8c72eb128]

Then I guess if there was a law that said if you spit on the sidewalk, you will go to jail for 1 month... That would be just.. Because "it's a law".

What you're basically saying is, he deserved to die because he broke a federal law (a law that his state does not recognize) using a medicine that was effective in relieving his symptoms when all others have failed. You truly have no compassion for life whatsoever.

Which is ironic, since the Federal government is currently giving medical marijuana to 7 patients [300 joints per month]... How hypocritical of them and you.

He was a quadraplegic that suffered immense pain and prescription medication alone was not relieving him of his pain... Medical marijuana is [bb8c72eb128]legal[/bb8c72eb128] in 12 states (including my State of Alaska). So your little remark stands no validity with me. I'm a true Republican. I firmly believe in State power over Federal power.

Everyone else, please watch this... An episode of Montel Williams (who is also a medical marijuana patient). The entire show's topic is Medical Marijuana... He even brings one of the seven federal subsidized medical marijuana patients on the show... and Angel Raich (a medical marijuana patient with numerous illnesses including an inoperable brain tumor, life-threatening wasting syndrome, chronic pain disorders, seizure disorder, nausea, Scoliosis, TMJ, and many other documented medical conditions... It's a miracle she's even alive and she has medical marijuana to thank for it).

But regardless, I'm sure you'll come up with another draconian bullshit reason in your defense... You make me sick.[/quoteb8c72eb128]

I'm glad to make you sick ) I hate to tell you there is a way to make anything look like a good idea. Whether it's finding statistics that make your argument sound good or getting Montel to do one of his really heartfelt shows about it. I mean come on. Montel loves to play the sympathy card on his show, but we all know he's only doing these shows for the money; not b/c he really cares as he tries so hard to act like he does.

Again, I never said he died b/c he broke a law, I said he deserved to sit in a pen for publicly making a scene of smoking it. Did this guy live in one of the 12 states where it was legal??? And I'd have to say that I put much more weight w/ Federal Law than I ever would State Law.

Assisted Suicide must be another idea that you find very noble and just. Living in Dr. K's great home state of Michigan I am familiar with that one. I believe that many ppl's symptoms are such that they would love a relief, but that doesn't make them right. Hell, I broke my collarbone a couple of years ago. It hurt like hell. I bet some weed would have made that pain feel better. Doc, can you just right me Rx for some hash???

LOL it's absurd to think there's not a problem w/ legalizing it. Sure there might be a few ppl it's appropriate for, but as soon as you legalize it, doctors will abuse it, and now I'm paying health issurance premiums for so guy to get narcotics? Sorry, but dude if you want a fix pay for it yourself.

Are you throwing up yet? You should be very sick feeling now from all of this. Maybe you need a joint to make yourself feel better? ...And by the way I'm not defending myself; I'm just saying I don't feel too bad for the guy who blatantly broke the law and was put in jail for it.

ilanbg

29-10-2006 14:31:15

You must be an idiot if you're comparing a broken collarbone to cancer...

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 15:13:32

[quote0596e89ec8="ilanbg"]You must be an idiot if you're comparing a broken collarbone to cancer...[/quote0596e89ec8]

No...my point was that you open it up for one thing, then it opens up the whole can of worms. Might as well just sell it over the counter then...

ilanbg

29-10-2006 15:18:09

...No. Terminal illnesses are a bit different than broken bones.

If a person is going to [i6f01b8c41e]die[/i6f01b8c41e] what difference does it make?

I love people who think that pushing a boundary means getting rid of it entirely. roll

johnjimjones

29-10-2006 15:21:44

[quote5c32570e6a="Veek"]What I find ironic here, is that you're all for legalizing it, yet I've seen you hand out tips left and right to immature little kids on this forum. You know, they'll probably be a good example of why it's not legal by going out and doing stupid things and then blaming it on marijuana.
[/quote5c32570e6a]

Right, and I can also deal with medical marijuana, but you're asking for a completely open legalization of marijuana, which I think has zero positive outcomes.

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 15:45:57

[quotedbe116657d="ilanbg"]...No. Terminal illnesses are a bit different than broken bones.

If a person is going to [idbe116657d]die[/idbe116657d] what difference does it make?

I love people who think that pushing a boundary means getting rid of it entirely. roll[/quotedbe116657d]

Who determines what illness is terminal....I would bet on that being doctors, and we all know that doctors would never prescribe marijuana for anyone who didn't need it. If you open it to terminal illnesses it opens it up for any doctor to prescribe it anytime. I don't see that working out too well.

zdub08

29-10-2006 15:51:03

[quotea31efc0ff2="ILoveToys"][quotea31efc0ff2="ilanbg"]...No. Terminal illnesses are a bit different than broken bones.

If a person is going to [ia31efc0ff2]die[/ia31efc0ff2] what difference does it make?

I love people who think that pushing a boundary means getting rid of it entirely. roll[/quotea31efc0ff2]

Who determines what illness is terminal....I would bet on that being doctors, and we all know that doctors would never prescribe marijuana for anyone who didn't need it. [ba31efc0ff2]If you open it to terminal illnesses it opens it up for any doctor to prescribe it anytime[/ba31efc0ff2]. I don't see that working out too well.[/quotea31efc0ff2]
no

ilanbg

29-10-2006 16:47:16

[quotea0b4514ed2="ILoveToys"][quotea0b4514ed2="ilanbg"]...No. Terminal illnesses are a bit different than broken bones.

If a person is going to [ia0b4514ed2]die[/ia0b4514ed2] what difference does it make?

I love people who think that pushing a boundary means getting rid of it entirely. roll[/quotea0b4514ed2]

Who determines what illness is terminal....I would bet on that being doctors, and we all know that doctors would never prescribe marijuana for anyone who didn't need it. If you open it to terminal illnesses it opens it up for any doctor to prescribe it anytime. I don't see that working out too well.[/quotea0b4514ed2]

I guess you've never heard of this thing called a Hippocratic oath?

I'll use your logic to show you why you're wrong If a doctor is not going to follow the law, then that lets everyone break the law, and then society will break down.

I'll try and make my point more direct Doctors are fairly responsible people, and will be able to handle medicinal marijuana as well as any other drug. Has your doctor ever offered to hit you up with a subscription of Zoloft?

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 17:01:39

[quotef19e7b18d6="ilanbg"]I'll try and make my point more direct Doctors are [bf19e7b18d6]fairly[/bf19e7b18d6] responsible people, and will be able to handle medicinal marijuana as well as any other drug. Has your doctor ever offered to hit you up with a subscription of Zoloft?[/quotef19e7b18d6]

Man, if we could really trust doctors to always be responsible. We would probably be able to trust politicians and everyone else who has ever taken an oath of some sort. What a wonderful world that would be. I do not believe you can really be that idealistic to think that there aren't bad eggs around. I bet if I wanted to get [bf19e7b18d6]prescription[/bf19e7b18d6] (I won't let the fact that you used the word subscription take away from the credibility of your argument) of Zoloft I could find a doctor willing to prescribe it to me.

zdub08

29-10-2006 17:07:44

[quotea9f890b79d="ILoveToys"][quotea9f890b79d="ilanbg"]I'll try and make my point more direct Doctors are [ba9f890b79d]fairly[/ba9f890b79d] responsible people, and will be able to handle medicinal marijuana as well as any other drug. Has your doctor ever offered to hit you up with a subscription of Zoloft?[/quotea9f890b79d]

Man, if we could really trust doctors to always be responsible. We would probably be able to trust politicians and everyone else who has ever taken an oath of some sort. What a wonderful world that would be. I do not believe you can really be that idealistic to think that there aren't bad eggs around. I bet if I wanted to get [ba9f890b79d]prescription[/ba9f890b79d] (I won't let the fact that you used the word subscription take away from the credibility of your argument) of Zoloft I could find a doctor willing to prescribe it to me.[/quotea9f890b79d]
isn't a terminal illness more easily identifiable and less a matter of opinion?

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 17:09:58

Haven't people been given days, and totally recovered?

ilanbg

29-10-2006 17:11:24

[quotebf69d21763="ILoveToys"][quotebf69d21763="ilanbg"]I'll try and make my point more direct Doctors are [bbf69d21763]fairly[/bbf69d21763] responsible people, and will be able to handle medicinal marijuana as well as any other drug. Has your doctor ever offered to hit you up with a subscription of Zoloft?[/quotebf69d21763]

Man, if we could really trust doctors to always be responsible. We would probably be able to trust politicians and everyone else who has ever taken an oath of some sort. What a wonderful world that would be. I do not believe you can really be that idealistic to think that there aren't bad eggs around. I bet if I wanted to get [bbf69d21763]prescription[/bbf69d21763] (I won't let the fact that you used the word subscription take away from the credibility of your argument) of Zoloft I could find a doctor willing to prescribe it to me.[/quotebf69d21763]

[Fair enough with the subscription bit; guilty as charged.]

You're using the same faulty argument. Two unrelated occupations (doctors and politicians) have nothing to do with each other.

You can probably find a doctor to prescribe Zoloft to you, but I bet you'd have an easier time finding a college student who would sell you weed. A small portion of greedy doctors should not be a reason to prevent medicinal marijuana.

Should we outlaw morphine for these cancer patients too, if people can get that the same way?

Should we ban Nitrous Oxide? My dentist has a whole tank of that stuff right in his office!

Give me a [ibf69d21763]real[/ibf69d21763] reason to ban medicinal marijuana, not a 'worst case scenario' that is somehow supposed to cancel out the dozens or hundreds of other cases that will benefit from it.

[quotebf69d21763="ILoveToys"]Haven't people been given days, and totally recovered?[/quotebf69d21763]

Can you cite your source? I'm willing to bet those people are in the [ibf69d21763]extreme[/ibf69d21763] minority.

And what's the point here, anyway? They smoked marijuana when they were sick and now they're better. So their subscription runs out and they stop smoking it. You can't fake cancer like you can with antidepressants or pain killers.

zdub08

29-10-2006 17:27:53

Doctors don't pay for years of school to blow it on some asshole that wants to get high. Politicians might lie because they gain money or an advantage over politicians they are competing against. Doctors don't really have much to gain by giving weed to people who don't need it.

ILoveToys

29-10-2006 17:32:23

If they were going to legalize it medically, then they might as well hire phillip morris to stick it into pre-made cigarettes and tax the hell out of it. I really don't care, I just love to play devil's advocate sometimes. I do think the medicinal argument is stupid, and I realize pot is not hard to come by....So let's legalize it completely and let all the pot heads pay taxes on it, and give me a tax cut.....I dunno...sorry to get everyone so worked up...I was bored on a Sunday afternoon and felt like debating...

h3x

29-10-2006 18:14:05

[quotedc754c30ef="johnjimjones"][quotedc754c30ef="Veek"]What I find ironic here, is that you're all for legalizing it, yet I've seen you hand out tips left and right to immature little kids on this forum. You know, they'll probably be a good example of why it's not legal by going out and doing stupid things and then blaming it on marijuana.
[/quotedc754c30ef]

Right, and I can also deal with medical marijuana, but you're asking for a completely open legalization of marijuana, which I think has zero positive outcomes.[/quotedc754c30ef]

First off, I don't openly give advice to minors, while I did post advice on here, it wasn't intended for them. It was intended to anyone who was of age. As you can see I have stopped doing so because I realise this forum does have minors on here.

Second, I don't support legalization of marijuana. That's right. I don't think it should be 100% Legal. Though, I support regulation to adults 21 or over and strict penalities to contributing to minors. Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol and I firmly believe it needs to be regulated just as much as alcohol and the penalties the same for contribution to minors (even double if need be). I've said this before in the past.

So, jjj and Veek.. I have no idea where you come off as me supporting legalization or openly contributing advice to minors (I even put a disclaimer on my advice and if someone who is knowingly a minor [based on their age is under 18 in their profile sends me a PM asking for advice, I immediately toss it in the garbage].

Here's a quote I made from a previous post

[quotedc754c30ef="h3x"]Marijuana needs to be regulated, otherwise it poses a threat to children and teenagers.

I would regulate Marijuana at age 21, require I.D. for persons that appear 30 years old or younger, and issue a $10,000 fine AND 5 years unconditional imprisonment for anyone who distributes marijuana to a minor.

I would also require any minors caught in possession of marijuana to attend drug counseling and 1 year probation (or until age 21) on first offense, and drug inpatient and 2 year probation (or until age 21) on concurrent offenses.

Adults (age 21) or over may cultivate no more than 6 plants. Medical marijuana would be distributed to patients from a state-run medical marijuana farm, and allow the patient to cultivate no more than 12 plants.

Any licensed marijuana dispensary must pay an annual fee to run dispensary and the marijauna should be taxed with a stamp.

Schools should continue to do it's job at preventing drug use (which includes alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana).

That's how I would run things. Think of all the income the nation could make by doing this and the % of marijuana use by minors would drop. There would be very few dealers selling their stuff as it's readily available to any person 21 years of age or older, which means minors wouldn't be able to get the stuff from a dealer and I'm sure not many adults would dare take a chance of distributing it to a minor in fear of imprisonment and a huge fine.

Some people might say 5 years in jail would cost the nation (or state) a lot of money. But think of the legal costs of every prosecution for marijuana charges. That number would be cut drastically, the prisoners would be cleaned up for only dangerous criminals and drug dealers and with taxation and licensing, the nation could turn in billions of dollars in revenue.

But that's just me.[/quotedc754c30ef]

[quotedc754c30ef="h3x"]I can only think of one negative about "legalizing" it, rampant use amongst children and teenagers, which is a serious issue.

Regulation by means of taxation and limited cultivation with VERY STRICT, UNCONDITIONAL punishment for distributing to minors, mandated drug counseling for minors, and increased efforts to curb it's use amongst minors in school is the right way to go.

This country is losing billions of dollars arresting innocent marijuana users and personal cultivatiors. Prohibition did not work for Alcohol, and it doesn't work for Marijuana. We need a "sane" policy of regulation.[/quotedc754c30ef]

You can find it here http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42867&highlight=regulation+marijuana[]http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42867&highlight=regulation+marijuana

Which was funny, because this was a thread made by JordanE that got derailed because someone didn't like his avatar and for all I know, probably didn't like the fact he was a conservative.

So short answer, I am [bdc754c30ef]against[/bdc754c30ef] marijuana legalization and in support of marijuana regulation (with taxation) with [bdc754c30ef]strict[/bdc754c30ef] penalties for contribution/use of minors...

... and the fact that using medical marijuana to treat debilitating and terminal illnesses will lead to treating someone with a boo boo on their finger, is ABSURD.