My girl got arrested for threatning me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47396

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 11:21:15

Long story short, my girl is very hot tempered. Its like she becomes another person when she gets mad. So yesterday, she started throwing any thing she can get her hands on in the apartment at me and the wall. She knows I am not hot tempered wouldn't hit her so she thought she can get away with it. Then she picked up a big ass knife and threatening to stab me if I didn't get out of my own apartment. That is when I called the cops to calm her ass down and they said they have to arrest her even though I didn't want to file charges bc it is a Texas law. Anyways, I have to go bail her out after the judge decides her bail amount this afternoon. Does any one know about this law or how much the bail amount could be?

johnjimjones

20-10-2006 11:22:09

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 11:23:54

[quote2658d171ab="johnjimjones"]................[/quote2658d171ab]

Thanks for the response.

Stroid

20-10-2006 11:24:37

havent you ever watched cops they always have to arrest someone if a domestic dispute call comes in it's almost a gaurantee. Bail probably will be $500 or something maybe $1000 but you get it back ;-)

Veek

20-10-2006 11:25:53

[quoteda96b0c917="johnjimjones"]................[/quoteda96b0c917]

wink

TryinToGetPaid

20-10-2006 11:28:55

If my girl ever pulled a knife on me and threatened me....I would be the one in jail. But that is just my nature, I do not take threats very well...especially if you threatening my life.

Xplic1T

20-10-2006 11:29:46

wow

Let that bitch bail herself out. There was a reason why you called the cops, use your common sense, what was the fight about anyway?

Tsmith10803

20-10-2006 11:48:47

bail shouldn't be too much. Anyway, you shouldn't leave her there or anything, like you said, she gets hot tempered and becomes like a different person, you should definetly get her some anger managment though. btw, wtf did you do to make her so mad? wink

CollidgeGraduit

20-10-2006 11:56:20

Why the heck would you bail her out?

JordanE

20-10-2006 11:58:23

Honestly I don't know why you would bail her out. I think her threatning you with a knife is as good a time as any to break things off with her.

MyungChunHa

20-10-2006 12:02:15

[quote832f3c1966="JordanE"]Honestly I don't know why you would bail her out. I think her threatning you with a knife is as good a time as any to break things off with her.[/quote832f3c1966]
Listen to the man, if she's pulling knives out and telling you to get out of your own apartment, then she has some underlying problems that your not going to want to see later...I don't know how effective anger management is, but she should try it, especially if you still want to stay with her...

dmorris68

20-10-2006 12:13:44

Definitely time to pack up and go. See that she gets help, but I would suggest NOT to just go back with her, at least until she's had some counseling. These types of behaviors are deeply rooted and don't go away by themselves. One day you'll have a REAL fight about something and somebody could end up dead. Not worth it.

Don't help her get out of jail until she commits to some form of counseling. As far as how much it will cost to get her out of jail, that varies by jurisdiction, but if you have property or know somebody who does that is willing to put it on the line, you can bond her out for usually 10% of the bail amount.

Oh, and many states have domestic violence laws that state once the police arrive and see evidence of domestic violence, they MUST make an arrest. It's not up to the other party to press charges, it's out of their hands at that point.

OldManWrigley

20-10-2006 12:49:38

Yeah I really can't see why you are so eager to spend your money to bail a person out of jail that picked up a knife and threatend to end your life with it

That's just my opinion though....

As for your question, I have no idea how much it would cost shock

ilanbg

20-10-2006 13:58:46

Dude, take advantage of her time in jail to get a restraining order placed...

For fuck's sake.

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 14:01:50

Sorry guys, been gone trying to figure out how to bail her out. I have seen cops and they ask the victim if they want to file charges. If I knew they would arrest her, I would have never called them and just left so she can calm down. I just thought they police would give here some kind of warning and scare her a bit. She is a really nice girl - I really like her. Its just when she gets mad she looses control and doesn't think of what she is doing. Anyways, if the bond is around 1000 or so, I can bail her out easily. I have told her many times to get anger management counseling but she refuses and says I am the only person that gets her mad.

[b8573e4d136]Long story[/b8573e4d136]
What we fought about was something really stupid. Anyways, i went to pick her up from school and while on the way there my phone died. So when I got there she wasn't there and I have told her to wait at that spot before I left. Anyways, I couldn't call here so I waited about 10 mins and left. When I got back home I called her on her cell phone and told her to find another way home bc i was there and she wasn't there. She said I took too long and she got cold, so she went inside to wonder around. So I just said find another way home and there is a school bus at our school that takes people to the popular apartments around our school. I told her to ride that and she refused. So after a few arguments, I got up and went to get here bc she was determined to get a ride from me. Then in the car i didn't want to argue with her so she boiled up. She started kicking the dash board and when we got home it escilated even more. So it went downhill from there.

burritopunk

20-10-2006 14:03:37

If she refuses to get treatment, I honestly don't think it's worth to continue seeing her. Something major could happen.

edit not that it wouldn't be worth seeing her, it would just be too risky. i know if my girl did something like that, and we both really wanted to be together, she would go to counseling for the improvement of the relationship. say you will go with her, try to work it out.

Veek

20-10-2006 14:12:05

The police doesn't play games, especially to try to "scare a bit."

TigerShark

20-10-2006 14:14:05

bail her, bang her and breakup with her lol

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 14:20:04

[quote7f362c0ec3="TigerShark"]bail her, bang her and breakup with her lol[/quote7f362c0ec3]

Haha...

If you see here, you would think she couldn't hurt a fly...

Anyways, I just found out the bond amount is $10,000! The judge must have no have liked what he saw and read. Anyways, time to call up the bailbonds.

mpbollywoodking

20-10-2006 14:21:53

man, you should have fought as well, just imagine the MAD SEX you will have.

tjwor

20-10-2006 14:24:14

Dude, I'd be done with her unless she gets help... I Love my girlfriend to death, but if she was acting like this I would tell her she has to get help or i'm done...

The whole temper tantrum in the car would be enough that I would tell her that she's not getting a ride from me anymore... esspecially after you made the 2nd trip down there because she was being a stubborn bitch...

The Knife is WAY over the line, that is enough that i would be scared to be around her, I'd tell her to get help or i'm done...

I'm not trying to be mean or put down yoru girlfriend, i'm just trying to think of it as what I would do if my girlfriend was acting like that...

Admin

20-10-2006 14:28:53

here's how many times a girl gets to do anything remotely aggressive to my car

kala

20-10-2006 14:32:24

10 g's! WOW!

jy3

20-10-2006 14:40:09

dude, i would not bail her out for 10g.
all women are crazy, but why be with one this crazy?
as Julius said in Pulp Fiction
"somebody cool that bitch out"

anyway, no way would i bail her out and i would leave her. she cant be that hot.

unknown uchiha

20-10-2006 14:40:19

Don't you even bail her out. How dense are you? She threatened your life and obviously has a temper problem and you're going to bail her out after you put her in jail. What's to stop her from going off on you again once she's in your car today? Huh?

Use your head.

JKirk

20-10-2006 15:04:57

Leave her in the pin, FTW!

GiftMonsterKyle

20-10-2006 15:09:38

Tjwor has it spot on imo;
I'd find it hard to stay with any woman, regardless of how hot they may be, if I'm being threatened with a knife over small issues.

Thing is, if you try to end it with her who knows what she'll do. Get her help, like others have said, and if you really want to stay with her than so be it. Personally though, I'd try to find some way to safely break it off.

cwncool

20-10-2006 15:12:01

RINGING HAIRYFERRY!

tjwor

20-10-2006 15:12:52

[quote4a53899352="unknown uchiha"]Don't you even bail her out. How dense are you? She threatened your life and obviously has a temper problem and you're going to bail her out after you put her in jail. What's to stop her from going off on you again once she's in your car today? Huh?

Use your head.[/quote4a53899352]

agree,
1. you are goin to bail her out
2. she's gonna go crazy again
3. you'll call the cops again
4. she'll go back to prison
5.the bail will be 100K
6. Repeat Steps 1?

Gooogler

20-10-2006 15:25:09

[quote93e8a1b4bf="Tsmith10803"]bail shouldn't be too much. Anyway, you shouldn't leave her there or anything, like you said, she gets hot tempered and becomes like a different person, you should definetly get her some anger managment[/size93e8a1b4bf] though. btw, wtf did you do to make her so mad? wink[/quote93e8a1b4bf]

Without a doubt. Nobody should get so angry over stupid things.

bballp6699

20-10-2006 15:38:47

I'd say get the Dog to bail her out, but we know that's not happening... cry

Stroid

20-10-2006 15:40:29

she started kicking your dash how old is she?

tjwor

20-10-2006 15:54:52

[quote0546c389ce="Stroid"]she started kicking your dash how old is she?[/quote0546c389ce]

I was thinkin the same thing...

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 15:57:55

[quotedeb2379e07="Stroid"]she started kicking your dash how old is she?[/quotedeb2379e07]

21. Like I said she just looses all senses when she is really mad. Most girls are like this, they are fucking crazy. That is why there are hot tempered guys that beat the shit out of them when they get like this. Anyways, I have to bail here out. There is no one else that could other than her parents and that is definately a no no.

kdollar

20-10-2006 16:08:54

someone has to tell you thats not normal, just b/c u downplay losing all senses when she gets mad doesnt make it okay, in fact its not even remotely acceptable, get rid of her, or get her some help.

Veek

20-10-2006 16:20:35

I'd leave her there, just to scare her a bit.

unlabeledbooze

20-10-2006 16:28:56

First of all, $10000 shock And second of all, when you bail her out shes just going to get pissed at you for calling the cops and its all going to happen again.

CollidgeGraduit

20-10-2006 16:29:55

[quote782101bf64="ulenie"][quote782101bf64="Stroid"]she started kicking your dash how old is she?[/quote782101bf64]

Most girls are like this, they are fucking crazy.[/quote782101bf64]

I will agree that women are wired vastly different, and I will never understand them, but I would not say that most women have a tendency to throw a hissy-fit like a two-year old whose parents took away her binky.

Most women don't kick things when they get mad, and most women don't threaten to stab you with a knife.

Wake up, man. You seem to be a cool guy, and have a good head on your shoulders most of the time. Nobody should have to put up with that kind of treatment. Unless she seeks treatment, she's going to be nothing more than an emotional drain and a frustration.

Dave82

20-10-2006 16:34:32

wow, see guys, suddenly my girl's kappa tracksuit isnt lookin so bad.

is this the woman you wants raising you kids???

get out before she gets herself pregnant to trap you.

Dave82

20-10-2006 16:46:10

My gf read this post and said that she thinks your gf either

1. grew up in a highly abusive enviorment
2. was raped and/or molested sometime in the past
3. suffers from scitzophrenia (even a mild form)
and/or
4. has SEVERE abandonment issues

You may not know about it even. Not that any of these justifies her behavior. But she needs counseling. Even if none of the above apply to her.

Support her in counseling but take time apart.

Oh yeah, a lot of people will make a drastic turnaround if they think they will loose you, so you have to be careful and identify what is real improvement vs acting.

My gf wants to know if she is the type of person that fights with you and them tries to have sex with you? (she is psyc major btw)

Godrockdj

20-10-2006 16:54:13

Just so you don't think it's all mens' opinions here - DO NOT BAIL HER OUT! Ten thousand dollars! I would only seriously considering posting that kind of bail for my spouse (if heavenforbid my husband did something to merit that roll ) Is she worth that much to you? How much of your annual income is that? I don't mean that in a cynical way but it's something to seriously consider. This woman has serious issues and will only continue to take them out on you if you let this cycle keep going. It's clear that you are a very caring, supportive man - find someone that will recognize it and return it in kind.

Dave82

20-10-2006 17:07:33

$10,000 is crazy!!

I had to bail a friend out for disorderly conduct, it was $200.

Is it the higher the bail, the more threat to society they are or something?

If you dont bail her out, how long does she stay there, because there isnt going to be a trial as you said you werent pressing charges?

Go there and tell her how much the bail is so she fucking knows!!! She should have to sit there so she realizes that she cant throw a tandrum to control a situation. She will now realize that her temper isnt all powerful.

That is a lot of money man. It is better used for counseling.

Godrockdj made an excellent point above me in her last sentence.

ilanbg

20-10-2006 17:10:02

Having read all these posts about your girlfriend, now you should do some introspection yourself.

What drives you to be with someone like this? Consider why you are attracted to her, and why you want to spend that kind of money and even put your life in danger for her. If one of your [male] friends threatened to stab you, would you bail him out? I think not.

Try to figure out why, psychologically, you are driven towards someone this crazy, and then realize that you need to deal with this problem as well. And then leave the bitch.

To be honest, you remind me of one of those abused women that says that her husband hits her "because he loves me," or that it's ok "because he loves me," or whatever. Emotions are fucking with you ability to think rationally, man. Do not bail her out.

EatChex89

20-10-2006 17:12:29

damn dude. why the hell would you bail out someone like that? shit..

Powerbook

20-10-2006 17:14:46

[quote91f22edf0b="ilanbg"]Having read all these posts about your girlfriend, now you should do some introspection yourself.

What drives you to be with someone like this? Consider why you are attracted to her, and why you want to spend that kind of money and even put your life in danger for her. If one of your [male] friends threatened to stab you, would you bail him out? I think not.

Try to figure out why, psychologically, you are driven towards someone this crazy, and then realize that you need to deal with this problem as well. And then leave the bitch.

To be honest, you remind me of one of those abused women that says that her husband hits her "because he loves me," or that it's ok "because he loves me," or whatever. Emotions are fucking with you ability to think rationally, man. Do not bail her out.[/quote91f22edf0b]

Excellent point. I agree. Although I am 17, I know a lot for a 17 year old. I know enough that if it was me I would leave her. Well I am turning 18 in December) . Anyways, one of my friends has a crazy girlfriend. She is 18 and she also threatened to stab him. Similar situation to yours. She ended up having a bail of like 5,000 and her parents let her sit there and they did not even pay it. When she got out everyone recommend for her to see a shrink. My friend broke up with her. Even with the shrink, the girl is still crazy. She got arrested again for stealing. Keep in mind she was a great student before this. It seems like something in her head got messed up. So take the advice and get her help if you love her or whatever, but stay away. You do not need anyone like this in your life right now...

OldManWrigley

20-10-2006 17:21:18

First I'd like to say that I have this girlfriend, she isn't physcotic, but she's crazy in a different sense. She's done some fucked up things in the past, and I let most of it go, I really love her, and she honestly loves me too.......
However, the other day I brought up an old story or whatever and found out she had lied about something, anyway, I told her that we needed a break because I don't think she's ready to be in a relationship or whatever, [bd4408a356f]bottom line[/bd4408a356f] no matter how much you care about a girl, you have to leave her if she's not making you happy and doesn't treat you right

[quoted4408a356f="ulenie"]Sorry guys, been gone trying to figure out how to bail her out. I have seen cops and they ask the victim if they want to file charges. If I knew they would arrest her, I would have never called them and just left so she can calm down. I just thought they police would give here some kind of warning and scare her a bit. She is a really nice girl - I really like her. Its just when she gets mad she looses control and doesn't think of what she is doing. Anyways, if the bond is around 1000 or so, I can bail her out easily. I have told her many times to get anger management counseling but she refuses and says I am the only person that gets her mad. [/quoted4408a356f]
What is the matter with you? Obviously she doesn't love you, and obvilusy the relationship isn't going anywhere if you're the only one that makes her mad, and especially the fact that what you did should [bd4408a356f]not[/bd4408a356f] have made her mad....

[quoted4408a356f="ulenie"][quoted4408a356f="Stroid"]she started kicking your dash how old is she?[/quoted4408a356f]

21. Like I said she just looses all senses when she is really mad. Most girls are like this, they are fucking crazy. That is why there are hot tempered guys that beat the shit out of them when they get like this. Anyways, I have to bail here out. There is no one else that could other than her parents and that is definately a no no.[/quoted4408a356f]

Most girls are not like that! When my girlfriend gets mad, she just goes in her room and usually cries, when my mom gets mad, she does the same thing, when my sister gets mad, she gets over it in a few minutes (lol), when my stepmom gets mad, she usually just yells.....

Trust me buddy, most girls don't kick dashboards and threatens peoples lives over such bullshit

[quoted4408a356f="Veek"]I'd leave her there, just to scare her a bit.[/quoted4408a356f]

+KMA, awesome.

dmorris68

20-10-2006 17:31:57

[quote6c563da9de="Dave82"]If you dont bail her out, how long does she stay there, because there isnt going to be a trial as you said you werent pressing charges?[/quote6c563da9de]
Yes, there can be a trial. The state (i.e. DA) presses charges, you don't have any say-so in the matter. That's what we were talking about with the domestic violence laws. When a crime is committed, it doesn't take a person to press charges. Only with simpler crimes where the damage is minimal and the cost of prosecution outweighs the severity of the crime, will a DA usually give in to the wishes of the victim. However it's totally up to the DA's office -- they can certainly choose to pursue a conviction even without your support. These days, with violent crime, a DA will almost always run with the case unless they're convinced the victim/witness won't cooperate and there's no other evidence.

And the others are correct this is NOT normal behavior for a woman, or any normal person for that matter. She needs help.

Gigante

20-10-2006 17:40:36

If she threatened you with a knife for something dumb...imagine if you did something terribly bad.

Godrockdj

20-10-2006 17:44:40

Also - don't pass all of us off as just "online peeps advice, they don't know what's really going on". It is true that we might not know all of the details of the situation, but in that case please seek advice in your area. Ask a competent advisor who can give you objective and trustworthy opinions .

Dave82

20-10-2006 17:56:19

[quote965fca1e94="Powerbook"][quote965fca1e94="ilanbg"]Having read all these posts about your girlfriend, now you should do some introspection yourself.

To be honest, you remind me of one of those abused women that says that her husband hits her "because he loves me," or that it's ok "because he loves me," or whatever. Emotions are fucking with you ability to think rationally, man. Do not bail her out.[/quote965fca1e94]

Excellent point. I agree. Although I am 17, I know a lot for a 17 year old. I know enough that if it was me I would leave her. Well I am turning 18 in December) . Anyways, one of my friends has a crazy girlfriend. She is 18 and she also threatened to stab him. Similar situation to yours. She ended up having a bail of like 5,000 and her parents let her sit there and they did not even pay it. When she got out everyone recommend for her to see a shrink. My friend broke up with her. Even with the shrink, the girl is still crazy. She got arrested again for stealing. Keep in mind she was a great student before this. It seems like something in her head got messed up. So take the advice and get her help if you love her or whatever, but stay away. You do not need anyone like this in your life right now...[/quote965fca1e94]

these are good points. I have a friend like this. His girlfriend is CRAZY. She would do something like this. Who knows why he stays with her. He has a desire to fix everything. Myabe he is trying to subconsciously fix something from his past or he has a desire to feel needed.

Ask yourself are you staying with her because you love her or because you feel guilty to leave her/she makes you feel guilty. People are blinded at times. Are you trying to be that knight in shining armor and help her? [b965fca1e94]Commendable, but if someone isnt willing to help themselves first, nothing you do will make a difference.[/b965fca1e94] Your efforts go wasted man.

I love you because i need you (-)
or
I need you because i love you (+)

If this is a sample of the many years to come, are you okay with this type of stress? Do you like walking through mine fields?

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 18:01:26

Sorry, I just skimmed through the post but I will go back read more. But you guys are harsh!!! [b826b64d47c]I got her out!!![/b826b64d47c] I found this really nice bonds lady (some what like dog the bounty hunter), and I paid only $1000 to get her out. She explained how the police will always push victims in this kind of case to file charges even though the victim doesn't want to and the DA will most likely run with it bec he (or the departement) get paid based on how many of these charges he prosecutes. We really have a fucked up system. This totally discourages people that are in VERY REAL danger.

That being said, she is really scared of what happened to her and what will happen to her. Just one mistake like that can fuck up your life. I am not going to judge her by this bc I know how she is. She just needs some help.

Dave82

20-10-2006 18:01:55

[quote1b4cef4a69="Godrockdj"]Also - don't pass all of us off as just "online peeps advice, they don't know what's really going on". It is true that we might not know all of the details of the situation, but in that case please seek advice in your area. Ask a competent advisor who can give you objective and trustworthy opinions .[/quote1b4cef4a69]

That is very true.

Also think of it this way too
We dont know you and have no reason to give you bad advice
Clearly since you are one we are "closer" to between your gf and you, it is you we are trying to benefit.

You are getting advice from all different ages, relationship situations, life situations, religions, ethnicities, genders, geographic locations and all are telling you there is a flashing WARNING sign above your head.

Maybe though you can talk to someone trusted, a priest/rabi/whatever, or school counselor.

Most universities have free counseling not just personal, but group and relationship counseling (even if both parties dont go to the university, as long as one is).

jy3

20-10-2006 18:05:12

maybe she can learn her lesson and stay in jail until her hearing?

Stroid

20-10-2006 18:16:19

so what is your status with her now?

JUNIOR6886

20-10-2006 18:18:52

[quote75e471921b="ulenie"]Sorry guys, been gone trying to figure out how to bail her out. I have seen cops and they ask the victim if they want to file charges. If I knew they would arrest her, I would have never called them and just left so she can calm down. I just thought they police would give here some kind of warning and scare her a bit. She is a really nice girl - I really like her. Its just when she gets mad she looses control and doesn't think of what she is doing. Anyways, if the bond is around 1000 or so, I can bail her out easily. I have told her many times to get anger management counseling but she refuses and says I am the only person that gets her mad.

[b75e471921b]Long story[/b75e471921b]
What we fought about was something really stupid. Anyways, i went to pick her up from school and while on the way there my phone died. So when I got there she wasn't there and I have told her to wait at that spot before I left. Anyways, I couldn't call here so I waited about 10 mins and left. When I got back home I called her on her cell phone and told her to find another way home bc i was there and she wasn't there. She said I took too long and she got cold, so she went inside to wonder around. So I just said find another way home and there is a school bus at our school that takes people to the popular apartments around our school. I told her to ride that and she refused. So after a few arguments, I got up and went to get here bc she was determined to get a ride from me. Then in the car i didn't want to argue with her so she boiled up. She started kicking the dash board and when we got home it escilated even more. So it went downhill from there.[/quote75e471921b]

Honestly I can't say id react any differently than you are if i was the one in your situation... Im assuming you guys have been together a long time since you're living with her. If you wanna stay with her you're gonna have to be more sensitive to her feelings and not get her riled up. (giving her the cold shoulder when shes mad cause you dont wanna argue wasnt a good idea....)

Gigante

20-10-2006 18:29:53

[quote3d4ab8c2d7="ulenie"]Sorry, I just skimmed through the post but I will go back read more. But you guys are harsh!!! [b3d4ab8c2d7]I got her out!!![/b3d4ab8c2d7] I found this really nice bonds lady (some what like dog the bounty hunter), and I paid only $1000 to get her out. She explained how the police will always push victims in this kind of case to file charges even though the victim doesn't want to and the DA will most likely run with it bec he (or the departement) get paid based on how many of these charges he prosecutes. We really have a fucked up system. This totally discourages people that are in VERY REAL danger.

That being said, she is really scared of what happened to her and what will happen to her. Just one mistake like that can fuck up your life. I am not going to judge her by this bc I know how she is. She just needs some help.[/quote3d4ab8c2d7]

Yeah I know. What kind of system doesn't drop a charge just because the defendent is "over it"? Not like they could be a danger to anyone else or anything...

Dave82

20-10-2006 18:31:42

what did you/she tell her parents?

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 19:47:28

Ok, I understand what most of you guys are saying and also hate those people that say "even thou he beats me up all the time, I won't leave him bc i love him". That is total BS. Fisrt of all we both rented this aprtment which means breaking the lease is very costly. Second we have been to gether for about 1 1/2 years. Third I am not doing this bc I am trying to fix her or something like that. I just think little actions like this shouldn't define a person. No, she wasn't abused when she was a child, no she doesn't want to have sex after fights (I say goodby to say when we fight, until she comes down a few days later). No psychological problems with her other than the short fuse. She puts up with a lot of my crap so this is the least I can do for her. She kicks and throws, slams doors like a little kid when she get mad. I have seen a lot of people do that too. Its just a way of letting out the frustration. The DA prob wont have that much of a case for what they accused her of. First of all, I won't testify against her bc she did not hurt me with it, it was just a way of her scaring me and she did. Anyways, I am not bieng hard headed or anything but if I really thought she girl was complete psycho, I wouldn't put up with this. I guess you have to know her to see where I am coming from. Thanks all you guys for the advice. We going to start going to relationship counseling - which I refused to do in the past when she asked for it. I just think its BS but will go to make her happy. She is also going to get help for her anger issues, which is a step in the right direction. I just hope the DA drops the case so we can just forget it and get back to how we used to be.

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 19:50:40

[quotecc9f2579db="Gigante"]

Yeah I know. What kind of system doesn't drop a charge just because the defendent is "over it"? Not like they could be a danger to anyone else or anything...[/quotecc9f2579db]

It was a threat to scare me. She just held it up. She didnt come after me with it. Like i said before, she is not a violent person.

theysayjump

20-10-2006 20:28:58

I don't think it's relationship counselling you need to go to, since her problem doesn't stem from your relationship.

It honestly sounds like she may have mild bi-polarity. Her reactions to such a small thing were over the top, irrational, and uncalled for. 21 year old women don't act like that unless they have some underlying problem.

If she reacted like this to something this minor, you could seriously be dead the next time you have an arguement, and judging by your posts, that's not exagerrating it at all.

JKirk

20-10-2006 20:35:31

I don't know if anyone has asked you this yet or not but how old are you? Just curious because if both of you are around your early 20's, then chances are you could be getting married? One thing leads to another man and next thing you know you might be filing papers whether those be divorce or papers involving bailing her out of trouble...

EDIT I know this post seems to be a little harsh but I just had to express my feelings but if you think you two can make it through this then go for it but you got to know when it's crossing the line in the future if that times comes, you know?

kala

20-10-2006 20:35:36

All I gatta say is Good Luck!

Edit Excellent question JKirk. I too would like to know that.

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 21:23:23

[quotedb88d378cd="JKirk"]I don't know if anyone has asked you this yet or not but how old are you? Just curious because if both of you are around your early 20's, then chances are you could be getting married? One thing leads to another man and next thing you know you might be filing papers whether those be divorce or papers involving bailing her out of trouble...

EDIT I know this post seems to be a little harsh but I just had to express my feelings but if you think you two can make it through this then go for it but you got to know when it's crossing the line in the future if that times comes, you know?[/quotedb88d378cd]

We are the same age, 21. Marriage is the last thing on our mind. I will be graduating this year, and will most likey go out of state or another city for post graduate studies. So we will most likely go our own way, when that happens.

Dave82

20-10-2006 21:25:42

$10,000..... wow. a 21 yr old with that much to waste.

Good luck to you. I am confused though i thought you guys were gonna work it out?

Dave82

20-10-2006 21:26:27

haha, i didnt mean waste as in..... nevermind. Thats alotta money though.

dmorris68

20-10-2006 21:28:20

[quotedfb90a1233="Dave82"]$10,000..... wow. a 21 yr old with that much to waste.

Good luck to you. I am confused though i thought you guys were gonna work it out?[/quotedfb90a1233]
He bonded her out for 10% == $1000.

Dave82

20-10-2006 21:30:37

ohhh. does he have to pay the rest? How does that work?
haha ishould know this.

UniPrize Media

20-10-2006 21:51:23

[quoteceb4b94d94="Dave82"]ohhh. does he have to pay the rest? How does that work?
haha ishould know this.[/quoteceb4b94d94]

Bond money is basically a security to make sure someone comes to court. So if Ihad $10000 cash i would post that and I would get it back when she goes to court. But I didn't have that so I went to a bonds woman and she gave me $10000 for a fee of $1000. When she goes to court I wont get anything back but the bonds woman will get 10000 back. So she basically made $1000.

Dave82

20-10-2006 21:54:47

wow, freebie dont pay as much as being a bondsman does.

Anyway, best of luck.

tjwor

20-10-2006 22:32:06

u better mail her a bill for that 1K...

ilanbg

21-10-2006 08:51:56

Personally, I think you're in denial about your need for a girl like that. But nothing can be done about that over a forum, so good luck to you.

DIABLO

21-10-2006 09:05:09

Think about it...

You bail here out
She gets pissed
Next time you guys fight she thinks about what happened last time
And she threatens to stab you AGAIN, or, even worse... she does.

Powerbook

21-10-2006 09:15:43

yeah I agree with everyone else. I told you about my friend's crazy girlfriend. I haven't heard anything of her for two months now. She is probably locked up in some jail cell somewhere most likely, I bet. (

Admin

21-10-2006 09:30:10

[quotebfc2f6de13="JUNIOR6886"]Honestly I can't say id react any differently than you are if i was the one in your situation... Im assuming you guys have been together a long time since you're living with her. If you wanna stay with her you're gonna have to be more sensitive to her feelings and not get her riled up. (giving her the cold shoulder when shes mad cause you dont wanna argue wasnt a good idea....)[/quotebfc2f6de13]

dude, freaking out like a three year old when you don't get your way is the issue here, that's just a solution for a symptom...

[quotebfc2f6de13="ulenie"]Fisrt of all we both rented this aprtment which means breaking the lease is very costly.[/quotebfc2f6de13]
do you honestly feel that this is a good reason to be in an (apparently) abusive and painful relationship? not to mention a life threatening one? take a look at your priorities... and talk to your landlord. a lot of the time they will work with you when you really need to get out of a lease.

[quotebfc2f6de13="ulenie"]Second we have been to gether for about 1 1/2 years. [/quotebfc2f6de13]
again, what kind of a reason is this? mature, intelligent people get divorced after 30 years of marriage. if it doesn't work, it doesn't work, regardless of what's 'in the bank'.

[quotebfc2f6de13="ulenie"]Third I am not doing this bc I am trying to fix her or something like that. I just think little actions like this shouldn't define a person. No, she wasn't abused when she was a child, no she doesn't want to have sex after fights (I say goodby to say when we fight, until she comes down a few days later). No psychological problems with her other than the short fuse. She puts up with a lot of my crap so this is the least I can do for her. [/quotebfc2f6de13]
dude, the threat of violence is a defining psychological problem and could be indicative of something far worse (like jump said, bipolarism or maybe borderline personality disorder? god knows what, if anything, it is). its like saying 'brahh look at this sweet car i just bought, its great, no problems except that it doesn't run at all'.
and as for the 'putting up with crap', everyone's got crap and everyone's got to put up with it... that is a given in a relationship... it should not be a "plus" for her.

i can see myself having similar trouble to you in a similar case ... but i've gotta add my voice to the crowd of online peeps telling you to cut the fucking cord before its too late.
[quotebfc2f6de13="ulenie"]I just hope the DA drops the case so we can just forget it and get back to how we used to be.[/quotebfc2f6de13]
as much as you pretend, you can't turn back the clock... it's a lot healthier to hope that the DA drops the case so you can focus on handling these issues and moving forward in a sensible way.

nobody2000

21-10-2006 10:52:49

dude...no offense...but you're an idiot for staying with her. It sounds like she's selfish and could give a shit less about you. Grow a pair and leave her after you get a restraining order.

Also, how does that reflect upon the freebie stuff you represent if you can't even get control of your g/f?

TryinToGetPaid

21-10-2006 11:01:46

Yes, I agree. You, my friend, are an idiot. I dated a psycho bitch once, she would not get out of my car because i broke up with her, so I forcefully dragged her ass out, threw her to the ground and dumped her book sack contents on her. Then she tried to stand behind my car, thinking I wouldn't back up over her, boy was she wrong....

ilanbg

21-10-2006 12:27:49

TTGP Um, lol/wtf.

CollidgeGraduit

21-10-2006 12:30:01

[quoted49198c2df="TryinToGetPaid"]Yes, I agree. You, my friend, are an idiot. I dated a psycho bitch once, she would not get out of my car because i broke up with her, so I forcefully dragged her ass out, threw her to the ground and dumped her book sack contents on her. Then she tried to stand behind my car, thinking I wouldn't back up over her, boy was she wrong....[/quoted49198c2df]

Are you related to ulenie's girlfriend?

CollidgeGraduit

21-10-2006 12:31:19

BTW, you should make a greeting card from this and give it to her

http//media.dorks.com/images/Dramallama.jpg[" alt=""/img23aa75bba7]

KeithA

21-10-2006 16:31:52

[b3bca9a6992][i3bca9a6992]KeithA[/i3bca9a6992][/b3bca9a6992] sets Google News alert for [i3bca9a6992]dude stabbed by girlfriend in own apartment[/i3bca9a6992]

Powerbook

21-10-2006 16:34:32

[quotef93f603e5f="KeithA"][bf93f603e5f][if93f603e5f]KeithA[/if93f603e5f][/bf93f603e5f] sets Google News alert for [if93f603e5f]dude stabbed by girlfriend in own apartment[/if93f603e5f][/quotef93f603e5f]

( I hope that does not end up happening. You should have took our advice, but you are a grown man heh. Good luck though. I hope it all works out for the best.

KeithA

21-10-2006 16:36:06

I also hope it doesn't end up happening. Honestly, I agree with everyone that advised ulenie to try to get her help and move on, I just didn't feel like writing a lengthy post.

synix

22-10-2006 05:43:11

pics?

h3x

22-10-2006 05:48:14

[quotef312479956="synix"]pics?[/quotef312479956]

it was only a matter of time roll

Akademikz

22-10-2006 20:44:26

Everyone has pretty much everything that can be said about this situation so I just want to add my opinion you are an idiot and your 'girlfriend' is a fucking psycho bitch - get rid of her.

Dave82

22-10-2006 21:02:42

although it varies from place to place, does anyone think it cost more than $1,000 to termanate a lease???????

it doesnt matter what you tell him, he seems to be in love or have issues of his own or both. Sometimes love is blind. This might be a case of that.

wish him luck as thats all you can do now.

Akademikz

22-10-2006 21:06:58

[quotef0633ca92a="Dave82"]although it varies from place to place, does anyone think it cost more than $1,000 to termanate a lease???????

it doesnt matter what you tell him, he seems to be in love or have issues of his own or both. Sometimes love is blind. This might be a case of that.

wish him luck as thats all you can do now.[/quotef0633ca92a]

I don't think the words "love is blind" apply in such a situation. Although, you are right that there is little [bf0633ca92a]we[/bf0633ca92a] we can do but as mentioned several times before. Just take some time to think and evaluate what the hell you're doing with her and maybe it's not just her that needs the help.

synix

23-10-2006 08:35:14

well yeah..his decisions are obviously going to be affected by his feelings/emotions..best thign to do is let him figure it out on his own..even if it costs him thousands of dollars. =/