Cards won! What are the chances of buying world series tix?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47384

BD2006BD

19-10-2006 21:02:54

I applied to be able to buy world series tix online but I lost. But I did win the 2nd chance offer. What do you think the chances are of me getting tickets? Here is the email.

Dear Cardinals Fan,

Great News! If the Cardinals are fortunate enough to play in the World Series, you've been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets for a possible World Series game to be played at Busch Stadium in a 2nd chance drawing from the Cardinals World Series Ticket Opportunity. Tickets will be sold on Friday, October 20 from 900 a.m. CDT to 100 p.m. CDT or while supplies last and THESE TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE. If you choose not to purchase during this time period, your tickets will be forfeited. Ticket locations and game dates will be assigned on a first come basis. Please note that available ticket inventory will be limited to scattered single seats, obstructed view seats, and standing room tickets and are only available while supplies last.

A ONE game, two ticket limit is set for this online sale and all sales are final. Since this is a first-come sale, you may experience a virtual waiting room after logging in and only standing room tickets or single tickets may be available. If only single tickets are available, you will be able to purchase two single tickets during your transaction. If you are purchasing two single tickets, you must purchase them in one transaction. Only single tickets will occur once all contiguous seats have been sold. Ticket purchases which exceed posted limits will be cancelled.

TryinToGetPaid

19-10-2006 21:04:15

Get there bright and early.

BD2006BD

19-10-2006 21:07:01

It starts at 9AM and it must be online. Getting online before 9 is pointless, right? Does anyone have experience? BTW pairs of tix are going for like 600-700 right now on ebay.