Ebay Question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47112

superintendent

14-10-2006 02:59:24

A while ago my eBay account got banned for trying to sell my modified PS2. I know that you can send in some sort of bill to prove your identity and all that but I would really rather not do that.

Is there any other way to make another eBay account that any of you have used. I think if I used the same checking account number they would easily find out.

Thanks in advance for your help.

GCY

14-10-2006 09:32:51

I'm pretty sure u could make another account with no problem. Once, I was suspended by ebay. ebay doesn't let me do anything and they even warned me not to create another account until I appeal the suspension. The next day, I created another account and was buying stuff. Nothing happened.

VrExe

14-10-2006 13:20:31

As long as you don't do another bad thing with your new account, you'll be fine. I'm not saying I encourage you to make another account but if you must. They don't chase people around until the person do something bad.

superintendent

14-10-2006 21:10:25

Ok I made a new account but I did find out that you have to use a different CC and checking account number. I tried to enter in the same info that I had used on the account that got banned and it said "This banking/credit card number has been suspended from use on ebay". I was able to find another CC that I had and just used that.

Another question, I want to get some quick feedback and I was looking into buying some of those 0.01 ebook auctions. Do you actually have to pay the 1 cent through paypal?