Dont want to get her prego (NSFW)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46920

Dave82

10-10-2006 00:40:24

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

My gf lately has been bugging me to cum inside her during sex. I always withdraw because i am freaked out about getting her pregnant. She is on the pill and remembers to take it daily at the same time. But i still cant do it. My friend in high school got a girl pregnant who was on the pill. She claimed she took it everyday though. That bugs me when i think about it.
I had a friend once tell me that certain things can make the pill less effective. Long story short, i cannot deal with a baby now.

I asked a few of my close female friends and they all say basically the same thing, that it is pretty much impossible to get pregnant while on the pill. They also said that during their periods or right after you cant get them pregnant. I am still just super paranoid because of what happened to my friend.

I am soooo SOOOOOOO [b6962af94f3]SOOOOOOOOOO[/b6962af94f3] paranoid about getting her pregnant. I cannot have a baby now. That would suck so much. If i had to deal with it, i would. But i'd really rather not.

[b6962af94f3]I just wanna know if anyone else has known of cases where the pill fails [/b6962af94f3](not bc the woman forgot to take it)? I know it is about 99.99% effect. The 0.01% that freaks me out (

JOSHBOX

10-10-2006 00:58:23

you gotta pull out to be 100%, if she wants it inside her put it in her mouth...

or her butt...

lol

Tholek

10-10-2006 01:11:42

Pulling out isn't enough. Precum has tons of sperm on its own.

The only way to be sure is condoms, and making sure [b1f6675cae8]you[/b1f6675cae8] dispose of them. That, or cough up the cash for some of those guy pills.

Oh, and yes, the pill has failed.

Dave82

10-10-2006 01:42:20

[quote3018228162="Tholek"]Pulling out isn't enough. Precum has tons of sperm on its own.

The only way to be sure is condoms, and making sure [b3018228162]you[/b3018228162] dispose of them. That, or cough up the cash for some of those guy pills.

Oh, and yes, the pill has failed.[/quote3018228162]

a. well the precum isnt a deal for me because she usually goes down on me beforehand.

b. I have been with my gf for two years now, i;m not using condoms.

c. and the "guy pills"..... i;m not taking anything that will fuck me up in the future with having kids.

I dont know. I;ve came inside her a few times, but i get really nervous. Plus her aunt just had a baby last month and she really loves the baby. I am worried this is something subconscience on her part. I just really dont want a kid right now in my life. I know these things happen sometimes, but i wanna prevent that.

i guess i;ll have to wait awhile.

freaky1718

10-10-2006 01:50:28

If you can't afford it or don't like to have child don't do it unless both of you guys get ur shit tied then it will be 100% effect just do to the fact that you "cum" it will be abosored by your body. You can get a girl preg. By cumming inside of her I am sure you did this already but birth control stops the egg from sticking onto the walls of the uterus {hope I spelled it right} and forming a child so comes out reguarly monthly . Try checking out online and ways on safer sex but don't do it

Tholek

10-10-2006 02:09:59

[quotea5775c5f74="Dave82"][quotea5775c5f74="Tholek"]Pulling out isn't enough. Precum has tons of sperm on its own.

The only way to be sure is condoms, and making sure [ba5775c5f74]you[/ba5775c5f74] dispose of them. That, or cough up the cash for some of those guy pills.

Oh, and yes, the pill has failed.[/quotea5775c5f74]

a. well the precum isnt a deal for me because she usually goes down on me beforehand.

c. and the "guy pills"..... i;m not taking anything that will fuck me up in the future with having kids.

I dont know. I;ve came inside her a few times, but i get really nervous. Plus her aunt just had a baby last month and she really loves the baby. I am worried this is something subconscience on her part. I just really dont want a kid right now in my life. I know these things happen sometimes, but i wanna prevent that.

i guess i;ll have to wait awhile.[/quotea5775c5f74]

That last part was why I said to dispose of the condoms on your own.

Also, when she blows you, does she wipe you off with peroxide or something? That would be the only way to lessen that risk.

Call me crazy, but I think if this chick wants to get pregnant, she's gonna as long as you keep fucking her.

freaky1718

10-10-2006 03:20:42

[quotec4ceaa1f2a="Tholek"][quotec4ceaa1f2a="Dave82"][quotec4ceaa1f2a="Tholek"]Pulling out isn't enough. Precum has tons of sperm on its own.

The only way to be sure is condoms, and making sure [bc4ceaa1f2a]you[/bc4ceaa1f2a] dispose of them. That, or cough up the cash for some of those guy pills.

Oh, and yes, the pill has failed.[/quotec4ceaa1f2a]

i guess i;ll have to wait awhile.[/quotec4ceaa1f2a]

That last part was why I said to dispose of the condoms on your own.

Also, when she blows you, does she wipe you off with peroxide or something? That would be the only way to lessen that risk.

Call me crazy, but I think if this chick wants to get pregnant, she's gonna as long as you keep fucking her.[/quotec4ceaa1f2a]

im with you the guy that kills people and the admins of wow

CollidgeGraduit

10-10-2006 04:15:51

Give her a houdini, that will fix her right up.

Srsly though, before you know it, you'll be buying $200 pairs of baby sweatpants. Stand your ground, and make sure she knows it's because you want to make sure she doesn't get pregnant.

Heck, I know 3 married couples who have had kids in the past 5 years that were using the pill faithfully.

Bentley

10-10-2006 05:18:09

Use condoms to be on the safe side, you said you really didn't want a baby right?? Better safe then sorry. If she wants it in her so bad put it in her butt and unload

jy3

10-10-2006 06:03:21

ah, it is amazing what people think they know.
1. the only 100% sure way NOT to get pregnant is not to have sex, of course the current programs teaching that are about 2% effective. I mean if u dont do it, it wont happen.
2. it doesnt matter if she goes down on you before you dip your wick, sperm does leave the penis before ejaculation, and it can be way early.
3. the "pill" and its various forms are not 100% effective. therefore it is possible to get pregnant on the pill.
4. condoms + the pill are not 100% effective but are damn near close.
5. add all that up and although your current methods make it unlikely that she could get pregnant, letting the boys swim inside of her with ejaculation will only increase the risk of pregnancy by a little bit...of course that is IF she is actually taking the pill.
in summary, if you are not ready to have a kid then take the proper precautions. if u feel as though the risk is too high, dont do it.

FreeOffersNow

10-10-2006 06:06:39

My girlfriend's brother's girlfriend got pregnant (with a baby that was born on September 11th, oddly enough) while on the pill.

Just my 2 cents.

Stroid

10-10-2006 06:18:17

yeah nothing is 100% except not doing it... my ex-gf was on the pill also but if i wanted to cum inside her i would only do that with a condom on simply because I didnt want to risk it either. i think you are making the right decision by being safe about it.

justinag06

10-10-2006 07:42:17

li method effectiveness is the Pearl index number for use under perfect conditions. The method effectiveness Pearl index for the Pill has been measured as low as 0.3 and as high as 1.25, which means that under ideal conditions, anywhere from 0.3 to 1.25 out of 100 users will become pregnant during one year of perfect use (Pearl index = 0.3 to 1.25).

li user effectiveness or typical effectiveness is the Pearl index number for use that is not consistent or always correct. The user effectiveness measured by the Pearl index for the Pill has been measured as low as 2.15 and as high as 8.0, which means that anywhere from 2.15 to 8.0 out of 100 women will become pregnant during the first year of typical use (Pearl index = 2.15 to 8.0).[18][19]

Many women occasionally forget to take the Pill daily, impairing its effectiveness. Correct use of the pill usually implies taking it every day at the same hour for 21 days, followed by a pause of seven days.

Use of other medications can prevent the Pill from working, due to interactions with the metabolism of the hormonal constituents. Diarrhea can also stop the Pill from working, because it causes the hormones to not be properly absorbed by the bowels.

JennyWren

10-10-2006 07:56:59

Interesting discussion. All I can tell you is my point of view.

Nothing is 100%. Pulling out, with or without a blowjob beforehand, is not effective! This is my policy and I think it should be anyone's if you are going to have sex, you have to be prepared to deal with a pregnancy. I don't care if you pull out, or if you use 10 kinds of birth control. I made sure my BF and I were on the same page about what we would do if I got pregnant before he ever got anywhere near me.

That being said, the pill is pretty effective. I've been on it for the 10 years that we've been together and I've never gotten pregnant. We don't use condoms, and we have sex 1-2 times a week. But who knows, maybe one of us is sterile? You can't really take anyone else's experience and expect yours to be the same.

The real question here isn't whether or not she'll get in the family way. What I want to know is why she wants you to cum in her so badly that she's willing to make you this concerned. If she thinks it's not really sex unless you do, then she's got a lot to learn about the wide wide range of stuff that is considered sex (read the Kama Sutra!). My real worry is that the reason she wants you to is because she wants to get pregnant. Are you having any relationship trouble? Some girls try to get pregnant so they can tie a guy down. I'm not saying this is the case, just something to think about. Bear in mind that SHE is in control of the pill, so a little "slip" and suddenly she's pregnant. I think you need to talk to her about why she wants to do this, and let her know that although you would be there in the eventuality that she became pregnant, you really think that it is best for both of you to try to avoid that at all costs. Make sure that she knows that you think it's cool that she wants you to come in her, some girls think it is gross or whatever, and that she wants that closeness is pretty sweet.

I hope things work out for you, and remember that there are many resources at your disposal to help with this. I'm not sure where she gets her pill prescription but I go to a women's clinic and they have counsellors there who can help you make decisions about birth control. There are many options which people don't consider such as Depo-provera and IUDs. You should get as much information from reliable sources as you can. Don't trust the internet (or this forum) for medical help!

Admin

10-10-2006 08:02:42

couple quick things
1) i could be wrong but i have read that the precum-having-sperm thing is a myth and not backed up by anything clinical. obviously if you're going twice the second time around you'll probably have some in there but assuming the last thing you did was pee there is basically no chance of having sperm up in there
2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.

egyptianruin

10-10-2006 08:03:08

Jenny couldnt have said it better myself +KMA for being super smart!

TryinToGetPaid

10-10-2006 08:03:29

Condoms do not work 100%.
The Pill does not work 100%.

Be careful, I am learning very quickly about money and my self through my girlfriends pregnancy.

Powerbook

10-10-2006 08:08:29

Yeah, everyone is right. You should be very careful. You can't take too many precautions these days.

jy3

10-10-2006 08:49:31

not to mention stds...

justinag06

10-10-2006 09:02:07

well it's his girlfriend of 2 years i'm sure he isn't worried about std's.

ronmm

10-10-2006 09:16:00

[quote6eae26eab9="JOSHBOX"]you gotta pull out to be 100%, if she wants it inside her put it in her mouth...

or her butt...

lol[/quote6eae26eab9]

lol, the first response was the best.

ilanbg

10-10-2006 10:20:12

If she gets pregnant, punch her in the stomach a few times.

tjwor

10-10-2006 11:04:50

[quote7b269e21e5="Admin"]couple quick things
[b7b269e21e5]1) i could be wrong but i have read that the precum-having-sperm thing is a myth and not backed up by anything clinical. obviously if you're going twice the second time around you'll probably have some in there but assuming the last thing you did was pee there is basically no chance of having sperm up in there[/b7b269e21e5]
2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.[/quote7b269e21e5]

Same thing I learned in heath class durring sex ed... and I doubt they would be tellin gus it didn't have sperm in it if it did, because they want every truthful scare factor there is...

I'd keep doin your thing and keep pullin out... if she wants a kid bad enough she might stop takin the pill just to do that... I don't know your girlfriend and you are the only on ehere that knows if that could be what she is doing, but i've heard lots of storries of that happening...

TryinToGetPaid

10-10-2006 11:08:36

[quotead55a8486d="ilanbg"]If she gets pregnant, punch her in the stomach a few times.[/quotead55a8486d]

Probably the most immature statement, not to mention fucking sick.

CollidgeGraduit

10-10-2006 11:09:35

[quote95497a6b0d="TryinToGetPaid"][quote95497a6b0d="ilanbg"]If she gets pregnant, punch her in the stomach a few times.[/quote95497a6b0d]

Probably the most immature statement, not to mention fucking sick.[/quote95497a6b0d]

Ya rly

theysayjump

10-10-2006 11:12:10

[quote4324f71ca0="Admin"]2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.[/quote4324f71ca0]

Yup. My wife can't have anything with grapefruit in it because it messes with the Meds she takes.

Also, how come nobody has mentioned the ryhthm method?

If she wants you to cum inside her, do so only immediately after (not like minutes,but you get the point) she's over her period. Then every other time you have sex use protection, the pill, pull out etc.

Has worked for me for over 4 years and I only have 11 kids.

JOSHBOX

10-10-2006 11:17:27

[quote562303ec29="theysayjump"][quote562303ec29="Admin"]2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.[/quote562303ec29]

Yup. My wife can't have anything with grapefruit in it because it messes with the Meds she takes.

If she wants you to cum inside her, do so only immediately after (not like minutes,but you get the point) she's over her period. Then every other time you have sex use protection, the pill, pull out etc.

Has worked for me for over 4 years and I only have 11 kids.[/quote562303ec29]

right after hmmm?

Dave82

10-10-2006 11:21:45

[quote5367bb3b61="Admin"]couple quick things
1) i could be wrong but i have read that the precum-having-sperm thing is a myth and not backed up by anything clinical. obviously if you're going twice the second time around you'll probably have some in there but assuming the last thing you did was pee there is basically no chance of having sperm up in there
2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.[/quote5367bb3b61]

i have read about the grapefruit thing before. Does that not freak you out?

NO, SHE DOES NOT WANT TO GET PREGNANT. Believe me, she does not want a baby now. I think it just makes them feel closer or whatever which is why she wants me to.

I am focused on school right now. The law firm i work at now will hire me once i graduate and pass bar. It will be a lot of work and a baby just would not fit into the current plan i have in mind. She is going to be beginning her PhD program too. A baby just freaks me out. I know someone of FIG posted about their gf being pregnant and how excited both parents are for them. That is great and children are beautiful, but not NOW for me. Someday, but not right now.

IDB is out of the question with her, which is fine for me really.

Thanks for the good advice everyone. One of my friends told me that right after a women's period she is not very likely to conceive. So i'll wait until then AND use a condom. I am not worried about the pill. She takes it every morning at the same time and i usually see her taking it with breakfast.

Or maybe i wont. I just cannot be a dad right now.

theysayjump

10-10-2006 11:21:47

[quote27de9c8401="JOSHBOX"][quote27de9c8401="theysayjump"][quote27de9c8401="Admin"]2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.[/quote27de9c8401]

Has worked for me for over 4 years and I only have 11 kids.[/quote27de9c8401]

right after hmmm?[/quote27de9c8401]

Yeah for about 7 days after her period. Although depending on her cycle, between days 1 and 7 she's considered infertile as the egg hasn't had time to grow yet.

Please don't take my advise and just go cum inside her right now. You need to read about it and figure out what her cycle is.

Dave82

10-10-2006 11:25:56

[quotec04317f904]Has worked for me for over 4 years and I only have 11 kids.[/quotec04317f904]

?

Oh, yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUMP!

theysayjump

10-10-2006 11:27:22

That part was a joke.

Dave82

10-10-2006 11:33:16

[quotefa7c74bad1="theysayjump"]That part was a joke.

[/quotefa7c74bad1]

I know, it just didnt help me

JOSHBOX

10-10-2006 11:39:37

my first post was great advise. Listen to it.

Dave82

10-10-2006 11:44:32

[quotea9f336b47f="JOSHBOX"]my first post was great advise. Listen to it.[/quotea9f336b47f]

yea... no. She doesnt like it IDB.

ilanbg

10-10-2006 11:50:38

[quote5bdf6c13c1="theysayjump"][quote5bdf6c13c1="JOSHBOX"][quote5bdf6c13c1="theysayjump"][quote5bdf6c13c1="Admin"]2) make sure she isn't eating grapefruit, which destroys the effectiveness of the pill and a number of other drugs.[/quote5bdf6c13c1]

Has worked for me for over 4 years and I only have 11 kids.[/quote5bdf6c13c1]

right after hmmm?[/quote5bdf6c13c1]

Yeah for about 7 days after her period. Although depending on her cycle, between days 1 and 7 she's considered infertile as the egg hasn't had time to grow yet.

Please don't take my advise and just go cum inside her right now. You need to read about it and figure out what her cycle is.[/quote5bdf6c13c1]

Best would be to synchronize the moment she has her period and the moment you come inside her.

Akademikz

10-10-2006 12:47:17

TSJ makes this forum so god damn entertaining.

romanodog

10-10-2006 13:21:27

post n00dz

Akademikz

10-10-2006 13:22:32

[quoteaf829bb56e="romanodog"]post n00dz[/quoteaf829bb56e]

I knew that was coming, sooner or later.

UniPrize Media

10-10-2006 13:26:24

Do it during her period. It's 100% protection.

Dave82

10-10-2006 13:27:03

[quote368c37cd00="ulenie"]Do it during her period. It's 100% protection.[/quote368c37cd00]

eh, not a fan.

UniPrize Media

10-10-2006 13:32:15

[quote4b417e456b="Dave82"][quote4b417e456b="ulenie"]Do it during her period. It's 100% protection.[/quote4b417e456b]

eh, not a fan.[/quote4b417e456b]

Well, right after is some what 100% too...

Why do girls like it when we come on/inside them???

Dave82

10-10-2006 13:44:45

[quote0404490ee3="ulenie"][quote0404490ee3="Dave82"][quote0404490ee3="ulenie"]Do it during her period. It's 100% protection.[/quote0404490ee3]

eh, not a fan.[/quote0404490ee3]

Well, right after is some what 100% too...

Why do girls like it when we come on/inside them???[/quote0404490ee3]

i dont believe anything is 100%

Even guys that have had vesectomies..... those damn things grow back together. I am even skeptical about the type where you get both cut.

I dont know. I am super paranoid about having a baby now.

tylerc

10-10-2006 14:24:00

Birth control and pulling out should be fine.

ilanbg

10-10-2006 14:59:00

And if it's not, there's always abortion or adoption.

TFOAF

10-10-2006 15:08:46

[quote588bedb445="jy3"]ah, it is amazing what people think they know.
1. the only 100% sure way NOT to get pregnant is not to have sex, of course the current programs teaching that are about 2% effective. I mean if u dont do it, it wont happen.
2. it doesnt matter if she goes down on you before you dip your wick, sperm does leave the penis before ejaculation, and it can be way early.
3. the "pill" and its various forms are not 100% effective. therefore it is possible to get pregnant on the pill.
4. condoms + the pill are not 100% effective but are damn near close.
5. add all that up and although your current methods make it unlikely that she could get pregnant, letting the boys swim inside of her with ejaculation will only increase the risk of pregnancy by a little bit...of course that is IF she is actually taking the pill.
in summary, if you are not ready to have a kid then take the proper precautions. if u feel as though the risk is too high, dont do it.[/quote588bedb445]

Abstinence!!!!!!!!!

MyungChunHa

10-10-2006 15:16:35

[quote044e8363db="freaky1718"]don't do it unless both of you guys get ur shit tied then it will be 100% effect [/quote044e8363db]
Actually getting your tubes tied isn't 100% effective either...

My gf's mom had her tubes tied and had a part of her ovaries removed, she still got pregnant....It was a risky, dangerous type of pregnant and it didn't make through, but it shows you there's never 100%.....

BTW, doesn't it feel better for yall girls when the guy cums inside you? That's the way it is with my gf ? , just saying because all of you seem to be skeptical as to why she wants it that way so badly....