Free Marijuana

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46473

h3x

29-09-2006 18:44:59

Someone gave me a link to a website offering Binaural Synchronization software (Basically special tones that play in each ear that stimulate different parts of the brain)...

She thought I would find this interesting

[quote9ea300be8a]Marijuana / Recreational (VERY Strong) / 45 Minutes / All the effects of that sticky-icky leaf, without the smoke! The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The membranes of certain nerve cells in the brain contain protein receptors that bind to THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana. That is EXACLTLY what we tried to emulate with this dose, to GREAT effect mood lift, philosophical or deep thinking, increased appreciation of music, pleasant body feel, and that HIGH that only THC could bring... until now! One of our most "complicated" doses, over a year in the making![/quote9ea300be8a]

http//www.i-doser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=188[]http//www.i-doser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=188

Naturally, I find it very interesting and yet I'm very skeptical about it... It plays through their own special "Player" and you get 3 "doses" before you need to buy more... If someone can recommend a good sound capture program to capture the tones played through the player... It needs to capture in a lossless codec.

I will give you KMA and give everyone on here an .oggurl==http://=http:///url file containing the tones for "Marijuana" to try out.

OldManWrigley

29-09-2006 19:40:34

http//www.tunebite.com/website/v2/en/home.php

I used it to record one song - all it does is capture what is playing out of your speakers and record it to an .mp3url==http://=http:///url file

x323smostwantedx

29-09-2006 20:43:12

I just got that program and I dont get it. How can I do it to record whats coming out of my speakers? It tells me to add files or whatev, help OMW?

h3x

29-09-2006 20:43:41

MP3 isn't a lossless codec... But I think I found something.. Audacity. I'll capture it in .WAVurl==http://=http:///url format and then convert it to FLAC or OGG for lossless compression.

unlabeledbooze

29-09-2006 20:46:26

Yep, I was just about to recommend that. Easiest program to edit and a bunch of other options.

x323smostwantedx

29-09-2006 20:55:59

Ok, I downloaded Audacity and I try to record and nothing records, what settings did u guys use?

h3x

29-09-2006 21:02:15

Got the same result... I'm going to try River Past Audio Capture next.

h3x

29-09-2006 21:19:22

Damn... It only records for 2 minutes before asking you to pony up $30... If anyone can find a working audio capture that either captures in WAV or a lossless codec, I'll give +2 KMA

unknown uchiha

29-09-2006 21:59:52

The player doesn't work for OSX -.-

x323smostwantedx

29-09-2006 22:00:27

Ill also give some karma to whoever finds a program that works

downthesun

29-09-2006 22:09:28

if you have newsgroups look in the a.b.warez.ibm-pc.0-day group. there are a few audio programs in there that can record and edit. If you dont have newsgroups, ill upload the programs i got from there.

Labtec-Jay

30-09-2006 01:05:34

Cellular reactions? So smoking weed can give you brain tumors?

h3x

30-09-2006 01:12:06

[quote636dee5740="Labtec-Jay"]Cellular reactions? So smoking weed can give you brain tumors?[/quote636dee5740]

No it can't give you tumors... and it doesn't cause cellular reactions... Do a search on the forums for cannabinoid and I explain exactly how marijuana works.

Labtec-Jay

30-09-2006 01:14:13

I'm over it. I am pretty tired, and it kinda caught my eye becuase this dude down the road from me died from brain cancer. He was a big time stoner.

I don't smoke weed anymore, it has ruined my brain enough.

Labtec-Jay

30-09-2006 01:36:16

So hey, you tried this.. how does it work?

h3x

30-09-2006 04:56:59

[quote2c41caf1a3="Labtec-Jay"]I'm over it. I am pretty tired, and it kinda caught my eye becuase this dude down the road from me died from brain cancer. He was a big time stoner.

I don't smoke weed anymore, it has ruined my brain enough.[/quote2c41caf1a3]

Marijuana doesn't ruin your brain... It's actually a neuroprotective cannabinoid (which prevents degradation of neurons in your brain). The worst it can do is clog your cannabinoid receptors from [b2c41caf1a3]excessive use[/b2c41caf1a3] (clogged cannabinoid receptors can lead to short-term memory loss but it is reversible and abstinence for a certain period of time will clear them up.

Your neighbor's brain cancer was unrelated to marijuana... For all anyone knows, it could have stemmed from an impact to his head from when he was a child, but marijuana did not play any role in his death.

Anyways... I haven't tried it yet because I haven't received it yet... I'm supposed to get an e-mail with the download link later on today... I'll look into it when I get home.

compuguru

30-09-2006 09:02:49

For Audacity, you have to set your input in the program to Stereo Mix. It should be in a drop down box that may say microphone or someting. Then you play with the volume sliders until you get the right volume.

x323smostwantedx

30-09-2006 11:35:28

[quoteb0d456ad01="compuguru"]For Audacity, you have to set your input in the program to Stereo Mix. It should be in a drop down box that may say microphone or someting. Then you play with the volume sliders until you get the right volume.[/quoteb0d456ad01]
I cant get it to work ( . I dont have the stereo mix option

compuguru

30-09-2006 11:42:59

[quote9a7a60061c="x323smostwantedx"][quote9a7a60061c="compuguru"]For Audacity, you have to set your input in the program to Stereo Mix. It should be in a drop down box that may say microphone or someting. Then you play with the volume sliders until you get the right volume.[/quote9a7a60061c]
I cant get it to work ( . I dont have the stereo mix option[/quote9a7a60061c]
WHat options do you have?

unlabeledbooze

30-09-2006 12:50:33

disconnect your microphone if it is connected to your computer, then restart Audicity and it should show more options.

Labtec-Jay

30-09-2006 14:18:36

[quotebf73348eec="h3x"][quotebf73348eec="Labtec-Jay"]I'm over it. I am pretty tired, and it kinda caught my eye becuase this dude down the road from me died from brain cancer. He was a big time stoner.

I don't smoke weed anymore, it has ruined my brain enough.[/quotebf73348eec]

Marijuana doesn't ruin your brain... It's actually a neuroprotective cannabinoid (which prevents degradation of neurons in your brain). The worst it can do is clog your cannabinoid receptors from [bbf73348eec]excessive use[/bbf73348eec] (clogged cannabinoid receptors can lead to short-term memory loss but it is reversible and abstinence for a certain period of time will clear them up.
[/quotebf73348eec]

Man, I have not smoked weed in over year, and I STILL can't read a book. If I need to copy a sentence, I cant even remember the sentence.. I have to look at the sentence word for word as I copy it.

megotcash

30-09-2006 15:04:18

[quote1bcf439163="Labtec-Jay"][quote1bcf439163="h3x"][quote1bcf439163="Labtec-Jay"]I'm over it. I am pretty tired, and it kinda caught my eye becuase this dude down the road from me died from brain cancer. He was a big time stoner.

I don't smoke weed anymore, it has ruined my brain enough.[/quote1bcf439163]

Marijuana doesn't ruin your brain... It's actually a neuroprotective cannabinoid (which prevents degradation of neurons in your brain). The worst it can do is clog your cannabinoid receptors from [b1bcf439163]excessive use[/b1bcf439163] (clogged cannabinoid receptors can lead to short-term memory loss but it is reversible and abstinence for a certain period of time will clear them up.
[/quote1bcf439163]

Man, I have not smoked weed in over year, and I STILL can't read a book. If I need to copy a sentence, I cant even remember the sentence.. I have to look at the sentence word for word as I copy it.[/quote1bcf439163]

ya...i know what you mean. i'm the exact same way...and i've never smoked weed. shiz...guess i'm just stoopid

Labtec-Jay

30-09-2006 15:26:57

Well before I started smoking, I loved to read, now I can't read at all. My mind wanders, I end up reading the same paragraph over and over for an hour

Jeorgius

05-10-2006 00:33:54

PM

MyungChunHa

06-10-2006 09:13:23

[quoted3347fface="Labtec-Jay"]Well before I started smoking, I loved to read, now I can't read at all. My mind wanders, I end up reading the same paragraph over and over for an hour[/quoted3347fface]
Sounds like ADHD, possibly...Some people don't believe in that disorder at all, but I think it's real in some aspects....I doubt that mary jane had anything to do with that though...In fact, one of my close friends smoked with me everyday for a few weeks at one point and he can read a whole book in a few days easily...He was even reading while smoking and recalls almost everything...

BTW, h3x, have you tried it out yet? Sounds very fake to me...

h3x

06-10-2006 09:36:26

[quotea5c1a034cd="MyungChunHa"][quotea5c1a034cd="Labtec-Jay"]Well before I started smoking, I loved to read, now I can't read at all. My mind wanders, I end up reading the same paragraph over and over for an hour[/quotea5c1a034cd]
Sounds like ADHD, possibly...Some people don't believe in that disorder at all, but I think it's real in some aspects....I doubt that mary jane had anything to do with that though...In fact, one of my close friends smoked with me everyday for a few weeks at one point and he can read a whole book in a few days easily...He was even reading while smoking and recalls almost everything...[/quotea5c1a034cd]

That's exactly what it sounds like to me... You can be fine during childhood but when you're an adult, it can hit you like a deck of cards... It's called Adult ADD.

[quotea5c1a034cd]BTW, h3x, have you tried it out yet? Sounds very fake to me..[/quotea5c1a034cd]

I haven't tried it yet, Xerox. I haven't even tried out the sound recorder that was sent to me, but I'll do it now before I go to bed. I'm tired.

[EDIT It's not working for me... Can someone try recording this for me?]

h3x

07-10-2006 02:07:41

Here it is... Marijuana. Try it out and tell me if it works (I'm at work right now, so I can't use it now). Follow all instructions by the book if you're gonna use it...

[quote70fdc1353c="Instructions from the I-Doser website"]2. Does I-Doser really work?

This is the most common question we get. The simple answer is simply YES. However, it gets a bit more complicated. All I-Doser doses are tested by a panel of users who consider themselves experienced in binaural beat modification. A dose is not passed on to the I-Doser Store until it is proven working by a good majority of the tester staff. We find that users of I-Doser fall into one of 3 categories Susceptible to Binaural Beats, Originally Unsusceptible to Binuaral Beats, and Immune to Binaural Beats. This is why we include several free doses with the application, so you can see for yourself if the process works for you. Some users have also reported that it may take several uses over a period of time before they see results. We can only tell you to try for yourself. Some other things that could effect your dose are not taking your dose in a quiet serene environment, damaged or poor quality headphones, or the volume you are playing the dose at. These issues will be addressed elsewhere in the FAQ.

9. What steps can be taken to maximize a dose?

Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and several are recommended in the I-Doser store. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.

12. Do I need headphones? Can't I just play it through my speakers?

Headphones are REQUIRED. Simply playing your dose through your computer or laptop speakers will have no effect. Binaural beats need to travel in separate tones through each isolated ear at the same time. This is not possible through speakers.

13. My headphones won't stretch to a comfortable place, like my bed?

You have 3 choices when it comes to headphones and your location. First, you can just use a pair of regular headphones and sit at your computer with your eyes closed. Or, you can order a headphone cable extension cable and run the cable somewhere comfortable. Finally, and this is what I-Doser techs do, you can order a wireless headphone unit and take your dose anywhere in your house. Check the I-Doser store for wireless headphone products and cables.

20. How loud should I play my dose?

Generally, our lab tests have shown that the overall volume of the dose will not alter the effect. Because of this, we recommend you play the dose at a soft, pleasing, level. Playing the dose too loudly can distort the beats or cause brain distraction. Keep that in mind. You want to hear it, but you don't want it blasting.[/quote70fdc1353c]

[b70fdc1353c]Read the above instructions before using this... I have no idea if this works or not. I'm just letting you all try it first[/b70fdc1353c]

[u70fdc1353c]Courtesy of Jeorgius (He took the time to capture, encode and upload the "dose"... Thanks again![/u70fdc1353c]

http//www.megaupload.com/?d=46CFFNGL[]http//www.megaupload.com/?d=46CFFNGL

[quote70fdc1353c="Description from the I-Doser website"]Marijuana / Recreational (VERY Strong) / 45 Minutes / All the effects of that sticky-icky leaf, without the smoke! The main active chemical in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The membranes of certain nerve cells in the brain contain protein receptors that bind to THC. Once securely in place, THC kicks off a series of cellular reactions that ultimately lead to the high that users experience when they smoke marijuana. That is EXACLTLY what we tried to emulate with this dose, to GREAT effect mood lift, philosophical or deep thinking, increased appreciation of music, pleasant body feel, and that HIGH that only THC could bring... until now! One of our most "complicated" doses, over a year in the making![/quote70fdc1353c]

Slimmy

07-10-2006 02:12:41

I'm d/l right now! )

Jeorgius

07-10-2006 02:24:53

List of OGG players to all who wants to listen to the dose http//www.vorbis.com/software/[]http//www.vorbis.com/software/

The software I am currently using to listen to my dose http//www.zinf.org/[]http//www.zinf.org/

superintendent

07-10-2006 03:34:36

Would the sounds quality suffer too much if you were to use a program to convert OGG to MP3?

roll

h3x

07-10-2006 03:45:20

[quotefbd4d97e4f="superintendent"]Would the sounds quality suffer too much if you were to use a program to convert OGG to MP3?

roll[/quotefbd4d97e4f]

No one is asking you to download it... and even slight degradation can ruin it.. These are binaural frequencies, they need to be lossless or they won't work. So it can't be MP3. Better to be safe than sorry by using Quality of 10 to make it intact.

One more thing to mention... Jeorgius put "for one time use only" in the description on MegaUpload... That's not true, you can use it unlimited amount of times... Which is why I bought the file and Jeorgius captured it (which originally only allowed 3 plays using their "player").. So now you can use it all the time (remember to follow the instructions!).

benner410

07-10-2006 06:03:27

I haven't tried this yet, but if it does, I would like to try the absinthe one.

h3x

07-10-2006 06:26:41

[quote52bdb2eb0c="benner410"]I haven't tried this yet, but if it does, I would like to try the absinthe one.[/quote52bdb2eb0c]

I still can't believe there's one for crystal meth.

http//www.i-doser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=211&zenid=b617c184037d108e4f9e721394442f46[]http//www.i-doser.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=211&zenid=b617c184037d108e4f9e721394442f46

[quote52bdb2eb0c]Crystal Meth / Recreational (VERY STRONG) / 35 Minutes / This dose seems to do both good and bad, but it is such a fine example of how a binaural dose can really effect your entire body. Expect increased energy and alertness, decreased need for sleep, euphoria, increased sexuality, excessive talking, sweating, visual & auditory hallucinations (hearing voices.) This dose literally freaked out several of our beta testers when they got sweats and reported hearing things from inside their head. This dose can often feel somewhat more like MDMA (Ecstasy) than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria, openness, and intellectual expansion. There can be a mild psychedelic component as the new user feels they see the world a little differently. The sensation of mind-expansion and openness quickly fade after the first few uses and physical and mental stimulation dominate the experiential effects. Because of some of adverse effects like sweating and auditory hallucinations, we have marked this very strong. Use caution![/quote52bdb2eb0c]

Tsmith10803

07-10-2006 07:54:16

wait so has anyone confirmed if this works or not?

Also, if it does, can you guys get all the drugs? I'd love to see how they feel )

h3x

07-10-2006 07:59:01

[quote387317456d="Tsmith10803"]wait so has anyone confirmed if this works or not?

Also, if it does, can you guys get all the drugs? I'd love to see how they feel )[/quote387317456d]

That's why I bought the sound file... Unfortunately, these guys are clever... So I can't exploit the site like I did for the other two brainwave synchronization websites... They process the order and zip the file up and name the zip by order number and e-mail it to you..

All I can say is, try it out (and make sure you follow all instructions. Don't tell me it doesn't work and you didn't put on headphones like the instructions say.. Also try to lie down if possible and there must absolutely be no noise around you or other distractions.... You guys know how to read, just follow the instructions word-by-word and give it a shot.)

Tsmith10803

07-10-2006 08:04:18

I'll do it right now, I feel like shit because of my flu shot and was planning on laying down anyways

benner410

07-10-2006 08:18:09

So how do we lie down with it? Can OGG be put on your ipod? I dont have my bed right in front of my computer.

h3x

07-10-2006 09:16:46

[quotecc8645b967="benner410"]So how do we lie down with it? Can OGG be put on your iPod? I dont have my bed right in front of my computer.[/quotecc8645b967]

Only with iPod Linux.

benner410

07-10-2006 11:45:01

Alright, I burned the OGG file to a cd using Blaze Media Pro, and I'm about to listen to it in my room with some headphones. I'll tell you how it works.

JKirk

07-10-2006 12:33:56

This sounds fishy but I'm very curious as to what Benner experiences..

benner410

07-10-2006 12:48:58

Okay, I just did it, and guess what happened... NOTHING! Not a damn thing. My ears hurt because of the deafening tones it produces, but thats about it. I do feel kind of wierd however. If this is what weed does, screw that. Im stayin' drug free lol.

ffactoryxx

07-10-2006 13:41:38

This thing sucks.

Stick with a fat joint

Tsmith10803

07-10-2006 16:43:34

idk, while listening to it I fell asleep, and just woke up about an hour ago shrug

benner410

07-10-2006 16:45:38

yea I fell asleep too. I heard the beginning and the end. It still would have worked though because your brain would be unconsciously hearing the tones.

JUNIOR6886

07-10-2006 16:49:08

i wish you'd go 5 seconds without mentioning weed....

benner410

07-10-2006 17:11:42

[quote2b0a6304e3="JUNIOR6886"]i wish you'd go 5 seconds without mentioning weed....[/quote2b0a6304e3]

I dont get it...

Dr. Doom

08-10-2006 20:04:38

I tried an Opium dose last week, which made me feel a little nauseated, but nothing else, really (though I have to admit, I was still browsing the internet for the first 15 minutes of the 30 minute dose).

The next day, I tried the French Roast dose to see if it would work. I really can't say if it had a "pick-me-up" effect.

My third attempt was with a Marijuana dose. Arguably, it was my most successful experience. A good 15-20 minutes, I started to feel relaxed to the point where my body parts became numb and I thought I was seeing things while I lay in bed with my eyes closed. In general, it was a mildly satisfying experience, but I'm not sure if everything I felt was due to the dose or the fact that it was late at night and I was sleepy.

The one effect I can attest to with confidence is that all the doses gave me a weird feeling in my stomach, almost like nausea, though the feeling came and went as the dose in question proceeded.

The website claims that some people are immediately affected, some people are affected with time and experience and other people are immune. I'm thinking the second claim might be true, as I experienced more with later experiences.

I think I will be giving the Marijuana dose another try, as well as Lucid Dream and perhaps several others.

The main benefit of trying out binaural beats, I guess, is that you don't get the side effects that real drugs give you. The drawback is the amount of time you have to spend just to experience anything. And of course, because binaural synchronization is a relatively new science, we can't be completely sure just how safe it is. For all we know, it might not be healthy to artificially alter the frequency of our brains...

hovigga

08-10-2006 20:34:29

I wan't to try the cocaine and crystal meth ones. Eh, they are such nasty drugs, I can't imagine that can be repeated by sounds.

tylerc

08-10-2006 21:21:20

[quote65b371ee83="JUNIOR6886"]i wish you'd go 5 seconds without mentioning weed....[/quote65b371ee83]

Let people live their lives man, he doesn't push weed on you, don't push drug-free beliefs on him. Weed is legal where he lives anyway.

benner410

09-10-2006 06:07:32

My body felt numb too after 15 minutes. I dont think it was because of the beats though.

Dr. Doom

09-10-2006 22:39:10

I tried the Heroin dose last night and felt absolutely nothing.

And I've been nauseated and sick all day today (although it might have been the chinese food I had last night and not the binaural beats).

Xplic1T

09-10-2006 22:49:06

[quotea35cecb10e="tylerc"][quotea35cecb10e="JUNIOR6886"]i wish you'd go 5 seconds without mentioning weed....[/quotea35cecb10e]

Let people live their lives man, he doesn't push weed on you, don't push drug-free beliefs on him. Weed is legal where he lives anyway.[/quotea35cecb10e]

here here

kposse77

10-10-2006 11:39:49

[quote2d3a85be63="benner410"]Okay, I just did it, and guess what happened... NOTHING! Not a damn thing. My ears hurt because of the deafening tones it produces, but thats about it. I do feel kind of wierd however. If this is what weed does, screw that. Im stayin' drug free lol.[/quote2d3a85be63]

Try it again man. EVERYONE knows that you don't get high the first time you smoke )

Powerbook

10-10-2006 12:16:31

lol this thread is a riot. That would be sweet if this actually worked.