Amazon.com Discount code

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46351

Dave82

27-09-2006 09:03:43

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone had any REALLY good coupon codes for Amazon??
I found the Kappa jacket + track pants + matching duffel bag that my gf wants for her bday on amazon.com, but it comes to about $200 total. Plus i wanted to get some other things, so any great coupon codes would be greatly appreciated.

+karma / more hipsters / whatever

THANKS

CollidgeGraduit

27-09-2006 09:04:35

Holy hell. That's a lot of money for a few small labels to be sewn onto some clothes!

Dave82

27-09-2006 09:10:42

[quote77d52fb1c6="CollidgeGraduit"]Holy hell. That's a lot of money for a few small labels to be sewn onto some clothes![/quote77d52fb1c6]

I know, i'm not one to go for labels. But she is, and gotta keep the gf happy if you know what i mean wink

Dave82

27-09-2006 09:50:32

I looked on ebay, and surprisingly even the gift certificates go for about the same value. Even a $20 gift voucher is ggoing for $19.52 right now. So the guy/girl will save 0.48 dollars. Geez and i thought i was cheap!

samz465

27-09-2006 14:45:35

lol.

Clothes are cheap...

I saved up my freebie money to go on like a $1000 shopping spree.

I hit up abercrombie like hell.

Then i ordered some lacoste polos. Cuz those are the shit ($72 a pop too)

I was gonna get hollister, but they JUST opened one in my mall...so EVERYONE goes there now so im not...=(

Dave82

27-09-2006 14:58:46

[quotec4a3d9d204="samz465"]lol.

Clothes are cheap...

I saved up my freebie money to go on like a $1000 shopping spree.

I hit up abercrombie like hell.

Then i ordered some lacoste polos. Cuz those are the shit ($72 a pop too)

I was gonna get hollister, but they JUST opened one in my mall...so EVERYONE goes there now so im not...=([/quotec4a3d9d204]

But she wants this Kappa track suit for her b-day. And we live in Cleveland (until i graduate). I cannot find a Kappa track suit ANYWHERE here. Except the mens sizes, and even an xs in mens is too big for her.
No mall here is going to have Kappa sports gear.

egyptianruin

27-09-2006 15:51:23

LOL if you and your GF ever break up (god forbid I dont wish that on you) please use the line you are trading her in for a brand name girlfriend and not a knockoff.

Dave82

27-09-2006 16:00:10

[quotec75ca7432b="egyptianruin"]LOL if you and your GF ever break up (god forbid I dont wish that on you) please use the line you are trading her in for a brand name girlfriend and not a knockoff.[/quotec75ca7432b]

Haha, aw. I would never break up with someone like that and i cannot imagine her doing anything that would make me say that. Just because she likes brand names and spending money does not make her a bad person. She does an unbelieveable amount of charity work, and not the kind people do for regognition. She always says that it is easy to pass out food at a shelter, but they need people in the kitchen up to their elbows in filth washing the dishes afterwards. She is a beautiful person inside and out. If she wants a Kappa track suit, so help me i will try my darnest to buy one o)

But that is a funny a line, lol D

But getting back to the point.... DISCOUNT CODE PEOPLE, FOCUS!!

bruman

27-09-2006 16:06:21

There are no discount codes for amazon. And if there are, it's specific to certain products and are clearly advertised on amazon's main page for that product (example Looking at shure earphones.. below the price it says "Enter Code ADFADF to get $30 offer" or whatever). There aren't any regular 'secret' discount codes that you are going to find.

Dave82

27-09-2006 16:14:40

[quotef4fcbd9d49="bruman"]There are no discount codes for amazon. And if there are, it's specific to certain products and are clearly advertised on amazon's main page for that product (example Looking at shure earphones.. below the price it says "Enter Code ADFADF to get $30 offer" or whatever). There aren't any regular 'secret' discount codes that you are going to find.[/quotef4fcbd9d49]

i thought there were at least free shipping codes? seriously, no dicount codes/coupons at all? (

egyptianruin

27-09-2006 17:49:52

[quote254832beaa="Dave82"][quote254832beaa="bruman"]There are no discount codes for amazon. And if there are, it's specific to certain products and are clearly advertised on amazon's main page for that product (example Looking at shure earphones.. below the price it says "Enter Code ADFADF to get $30 offer" or whatever). There aren't any regular 'secret' discount codes that you are going to find.[/quote254832beaa]

i thought there were at least free shipping codes? seriously, no dicount codes/coupons at all? ([/quote254832beaa] You can get it sent free super savings if I am correct. But I looked up codes and the only one I found was EXCERCISE but it didn't work.

zwarrior99

29-09-2006 12:59:52

A9.com discount look around you gotta use the search engine and it applies automatically google for more information.