Just got back from some concerts!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46157

EatChex89

23-09-2006 02:55:34

so i went and saw pillar and flyleaf live at magic mountain!!

it was frickin' CRAZY! the park was open till 1am so i'm tired as nothing else and i have to work tomorrow at 9.. blargh

i had fun though!

Bentley

23-09-2006 03:24:56

my girl is going to a concert later today, it kinda sucks cuz she thinks this guy is so fine and shit but im not gonna go see it cuz its some RnB tour which all the guys performing I don't like except a few, just a bunch of chicks gonna be there pretty much.

mnx12

23-09-2006 09:05:46

im about to leave to the big ass show. its a radio festival... www.x96.com

tylerc

23-09-2006 10:57:36

I saw Tool last night, and it was fucking awesome. Maynard Keenan sounds incredible live and the band really knows how to rock. The visuals were really really cool too.

For those of you that like Tool, here was the setlist (that I could remember, and li means I forget what order)
-Stinkfist
-The Pot
-Forty Six & 2li
-Rosetta Stonedli
-Jambili
-Schismli

There were other songs, but they then closed with "Vicarious" and "AEnima". The only way the setlist could have been better was if they played "Hooker With a Penis".

I will be seeing these guys again if they ever come around here.

x323smostwantedx

23-09-2006 11:00:08

I saw Ludacris perform and the Napolean dynamite guy at the carson daily show. The ludacris performance was awesome, I was like 2 feet away from him for like 10 minutes. I might also be on TV.