Maybe you could help?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45940

nate08

18-09-2006 13:49:05

A very close friend of mine recently was in a terrible car accident where the her car caught fire while flipped upside down. She was hit on I-75 in Ohio. The accident was not her fault, but she is being punished for it.

Although her face only suffered first degree burns, her neck and back have suffered second and third degree burns. She will be in the hospital for at least a month and a half undergoing extreme reconstructive surgery.

She has one of those old Clamshell iMac G3's to play with, but the problem is that she has literally no programs for it.

She would like
-Microsoft Office for Mac 2004
-Any fun games that do not require CD's and do not take up much battery life/memory/GB.

Let me know by PM'ing me if you can send me something to give to her to load. She has OSX loaded on it.

I can cover shipping if you need me to.

Anything will help

Thanks

TryinToGetPaid

18-09-2006 13:55:37

Have you tried torrents?

geej86

18-09-2006 14:29:43

sorry bout your friend, that def sucks. when you say punished you mean by the injuries she sustained right, not some legal stuff. either way hope she recovers well. I don't think you could run windows on a mac in 2004 though, do you mean microsoft office?

nate08

18-09-2006 14:49:53

I mean Microsoft Office, my bad.

I mean injuries - legal stuff she was covered alright, just didn't prosecute the young kid who was driving the truck (just got his license a week before).

I've tried torrents but I am unsure on how to burn files to a disc like a DVD-R?

Thanks for any help...

TryinToGetPaid

18-09-2006 15:02:10

Woah, she did not press charges?

Wow.....some people are nice.

And do you have to use a DVD-R? Can you not use a Nero and a CD-R?

CollidgeGraduit

18-09-2006 15:19:47

[quote4eec61b774="nate08"]I mean Microsoft Office, my bad.

I mean injuries - legal stuff she was covered alright, just didn't prosecute the young kid who was driving the truck (just got his license a week before).

I've tried torrents but I am unsure on how to burn files to a disc like a DVD-R?

Thanks for any help...[/quote4eec61b774]

Glad she survived, and I hope she has as good a recovery as possible. And it sure is nice to see that some people still know that accidents are ACCIDENTS, and they don't want to go to court over everything.

tylerc

18-09-2006 15:58:03

Burning data files on a DVD-R is the same as a CD-R more or less.

nate08

18-09-2006 16:11:29

I'm really looking for people who can send it in the mail as my DVD/CD Burner is basically f'ed.

And I know some of you are really good at it but I will try burning it if I don't get responses

bballp6699

18-09-2006 16:20:52

Why not plug in the laptop? If you do that I can send you movies and shit, but I don't really have any games.