Woke up to msg of gf fucking a guy :(

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45792

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 07:48:16

I woke up to a msg of my gf fucking a guy.

I was with her Tuesday and even then after i expressed concern, she looked me in the eye and said everything was fine and there was nothing she wanted to tell me. She even in the 7 months i was with her always was afraid of me leaving her because her other 2 bf's of 2+ years cheated on her and left her.

Its just crazy cause she's 27 and im 23 and I thought people dont do that shit when they get that age. Guess i was blind

Whats a good calm intelligent msg i could leave her that isnt nuts but would make her feel like shit.

I just cant think straight at the moment to come up with one

cry cry

CollidgeGraduit

15-09-2006 07:56:47

[quote06cf27c32c="ffactoryxx"]I woke up to a msg of my gf fucking a guy.

I was with her Tuesday and even then after i expressed concern, she looked me in the eye and said everything was fine and there was nothing she wanted to tell me. She even in the 7 months i was with her always was afraid of me leaving her because her other 2 bf's of 2+ years cheated on her and left her.

Its just crazy cause she's 27 and im 23 and I thought people dont do that shit when they get that age. Guess i was blind

Whats a good calm intelligent msg i could leave her that isnt nuts but would make her feel like shit.

I just cant think straight at the moment to come up with one

cry cry[/quote06cf27c32c]

Leave her a message suggesting that you got something interesting in the mail this week, and that she might want to get tested.

Jeorgius

15-09-2006 08:01:51

I can't imagine the feeling going through such a situation, must be hard as hell cry

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 08:05:18

I fucking sick to my stomach.

This is the first relationship Ive put effort into since 2 years ago when i was seeing a girl who ended up be psychotic and having severe mental issues.

I was honest as shit in the relationship!

I didn't cheat!

I did things for her!

She lied to my face and couldnt man up and break things off face to face.

PsychoAU

15-09-2006 08:14:41

Alright, so let's say the dude's name is Joe...

"Oh, you fucked Joe, huh? I didn't know he liked fat chicks."

Doesn't matter if she is fat or not. Or you could say that it's okay because you were thinking of breaking up with her anyway because of her gaining weight. This work even better if she has an eating disorder already. )

Killer722

15-09-2006 08:16:41

I feel bad for you. What kind of msg? Like was it on your answering machine and was it the sound of them doing it? Cause that's messed up.

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 08:17:11

Might be too harsh. I want something calm and sweet that shows no weakness from me because if i do that, she knows she got me. I can use slut and tramp or what not but...

Her mom died 2 years ago, I could use that. But thats like dropping an A-Bomb on a car. That will destroy and shatter her insides badly

Killer722

15-09-2006 08:18:32

That should be your intention IMO.

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 08:18:48

[quoted0400e15ae="Killer722"]I feel bad for you. What kind of msg? Like was it on your answering machine and was it the sound of them doing it? Cause that's messed up.[/quoted0400e15ae]

On my cell phones vm. I could hear sucking, fucking and the bed creaking and them saying stuff which was a bit statiky but I definitly know she wasnt power lifting

Stroid

15-09-2006 08:21:19

sorry to hear that man that really sucks...as far as the gf goes tell her you expected more from her and that karma is a bitch she will get hers

michae229

15-09-2006 08:34:17

what i would do bro is ask about it maybe she has a roommate if not FUCK THAT HOE man be like you herd her and it was fucked up let her explain and delete that bitch number once a hoe always a hoe and you need to forget the bitch if you have some outside pussy fuck the bitch to forget about her. oh yea, and don't make it a big ass deal because it will make it look like you love that hoe and you will regret the shiet tell her what you have to say then cut that bitch from the team.

CollidgeGraduit

15-09-2006 08:35:49

My ex told me she sucked a co-worker off (she worked at Pizza Hut.. lmao) then dumped me. She told me good luck, and that nobody would ever want to go out with me. Less than a week later, I had a date with my current wife, and I rubbed it in my ex's face.. while she couldn't even get a date.

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 08:35:59

Its not that she did it and tried to cover it up. She did it because i guess thats her childish way to breakup so she doesnt have to talk or confront me

FreeOffersNow

15-09-2006 08:42:35

Upload the voicemail and make a "payback" video with pictures of her and such. I'm not going to lie...you'll have zero chance of getting back with her...but it'll be fun.

michae229

15-09-2006 08:46:47

[quote2e2df3794b="FreeOffersNow"]Upload the voicemail and make a "payback" video with pictures of her and such. I'm not going to lie...you'll have zero chance of getting back with her...but it'll be fun.[/quote2e2df3794b]

why would you go back?

FreeOffersNow

15-09-2006 08:55:09

[quote7c765bcd14="michae229"][quote7c765bcd14="FreeOffersNow"]Upload the voicemail and make a "payback" video with pictures of her and such. I'm not going to lie...you'll have zero chance of getting back with her...but it'll be fun.[/quote7c765bcd14]

why would you go back?[/quote7c765bcd14]

[quote7c765bcd14]Might be too harsh. I want something calm and sweet that shows no weakness from me because if i do that, she knows she got me. I can use slut and tramp or what not but... [/quote7c765bcd14]

I'm fairly certain he wants to be with her...he's just hurt. Maybe I'm wrong.

michae229

15-09-2006 09:01:47

[quotef79eb3b279="FreeOffersNow"][quotef79eb3b279="michae229"][quotef79eb3b279="FreeOffersNow"]Upload the voicemail and make a "payback" video with pictures of her and such. I'm not going to lie...you'll have zero chance of getting back with her...but it'll be fun.[/quotef79eb3b279]

why would you go back?[/quotef79eb3b279]

[quotef79eb3b279]Might be too harsh. I want something calm and sweet that shows no weakness from me because if i do that, she knows she got me. I can use slut and tramp or what not but... [/quotef79eb3b279]

I'm fairly certain he wants to be with her...he's just hurt. Maybe I'm wrong.[/quotef79eb3b279]

it might be harsh but if you still want to be with her you will be a wuss and let me tell you girls are not and dont respect wussies

CollidgeGraduit

15-09-2006 09:06:00

[quote9bc44c279b="FreeOffersNow"]Upload the voicemail and make a "payback" video with pictures of her and such. I'm not going to lie...you'll have zero chance of getting back with her...but it'll be fun.[/quote9bc44c279b]

Good call, get that in a .WAVurl==http://=http:///url file and burn it to an audio CD.. give it to everyone she knows (anonymously, of course)

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 09:07:29

[quoted1c546b9ec="FreeOffersNow"][quoted1c546b9ec="michae229"][quoted1c546b9ec="FreeOffersNow"]Upload the voicemail and make a "payback" video with pictures of her and such. I'm not going to lie...you'll have zero chance of getting back with her...but it'll be fun.[/quoted1c546b9ec]

why would you go back?[/quoted1c546b9ec]

[quoted1c546b9ec]Might be too harsh. I want something calm and sweet that shows no weakness from me because if i do that, she knows she got me. I can use slut and tramp or what not but... [/quoted1c546b9ec]

I'm fairly certain he wants to be with her...he's just hurt. Maybe I'm wrong.[/quoted1c546b9ec]

No i could careless about being with her now but it just hurts thats she did that after I told her Tuesday to tell me anything that was wrong and she said everything was fine. Thats what pisses me off. I had to find out the hard way

justinfreestuff

15-09-2006 09:10:39

[quoteafa39f59ab="CollidgeGraduit"]
Good call, get that in a .WAVurl==http://=http:///url file and burn it to an audio CD.. give it to everyone she knows (anonymously, of course)[/quoteafa39f59ab]

this wins
that, coupled with meanness about her mom dying will get the results you are looking for

egyptianruin

15-09-2006 09:17:45

I caught my exbf having sex in the boat that I bought him (21'
Laguna Sloop) he worked at a bar in the boatyard and I wanted to suprise him after work cause he said he was sleeping on the boat instead of driving 2 hours home. I got there and I didnt even have to get near the boat to tell he was having sex, I just kinda froze up and left. We broke up the next day on my birthday and he knew I knew and we didnt say one word about it to one another (we had dated for 2 years)

However unless that happened I would have never found and married my husband so Im kinda happy the scumbag cheated on me 1) I found my soul mate 2) It made me realize that scumbag wasn't for me!

It hurts, especially it being thrown in your face but be the stronger person - that hurts more than anything else - she is in the wrong not you so she should feel some guilt and pain.

Brutus

15-09-2006 09:20:30

Just move on. You not saying anything to her will get her wondering. When she contacts you, just say 'huh... oh, sorry for not calling you, I just figured we were over, lisigh of reliefli finaly and I have moved on.'

Tropic32

15-09-2006 09:27:38

I'm sorry to hear this bro.

But this might sound hysterical to some of you.

But just dont even call her back, pretend this never happened. Seriously, just dont confront her. She isn't worth it, just go about your day as you normally would have. Best of luck to you man.

Sometimes females can be dumb ass hoe bags, this situation applies.

Tropic32

15-09-2006 09:29:29

[quoted3aaf58cf7="Brutus"]Just move on. You not saying anything to her will get her wondering. When she contacts you, just say 'huh... oh, sorry for not calling you, I just figured we were over, lisigh of reliefli finaly and I have moved on.'[/quoted3aaf58cf7]

Brutus posted this as i was typing.. we both agree, just dont say shit to her.

ClassAct

15-09-2006 09:30:56

[quoteae44d725dd="Brutus"]Just move on. You not saying anything to her will get her wondering. When she contacts you, just say 'huh... oh, sorry for not calling you, I just figured we were over, lisigh of reliefli finaly and I have moved on.'[/quoteae44d725dd]

I Agree, It clearly hurts, but by you calling and her and doing something childish shows how much it hurt you, ir hurt but you dont need to say things to her or anything as it will show it got to you more then she thinks, Just avoid contact with her, checking her away messages or whatever and in a few months things will be fine, good luck and sorry to hear

kdollar

15-09-2006 09:35:31

so if she did this on purpose, shes one piece of trash, your better off not having those kind of people in your life and she isn't going to get whats coming to her by you calling her names or trying to get back at her b/c it wont be the same if you are the one who cared.

this is a blessing in my eyes, you have just rid yourself of one terrible thing you didnt need and now you can move on to something that is better.

my suggestion download the song craig david walk away, have a few beers, and get on with your life w/o talking to her again.

irannaked

15-09-2006 09:35:42

i say, get a video of you fucking two girls and send it to her with a pizza, and ontop of that pizza should be the cum that drip's from the girls ass'.

is that good enough?

CollidgeGraduit

15-09-2006 09:36:33

[quote9cd6165702="irannaked"]i say, get a video of you fucking two girls and send it to her with a pizza, and ontop of that pizza should be the cum that drip's from the girls ass'.

is that good enough?[/quote9cd6165702]

God, you're an idiot.

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 09:48:32

Yea, im just gonna chill out. Fuck that loopy cunt.

Anyone want her cell number, home address and work email )

Btw, as always, a little Faith No More and Mike Patton chill me out

Killer722

15-09-2006 10:18:53

[quote90de8a05dc="ffactoryxx"]Yea, im just gonna chill out. Fuck that loopy cunt.

Anyone want her cell number, home address and work email )

Btw, as always, a little Faith No More and Mike Patton chill me out[/quote90de8a05dc]
Those are for public bathroom walls.

Buford T

15-09-2006 10:21:28

[quoteef3a214a1c="Tropic32"][quoteef3a214a1c="Brutus"]Just move on. You not saying anything to her will get her wondering. When she contacts you, just say 'huh... oh, sorry for not calling you, I just figured we were over, lisigh of reliefli finaly and I have moved on.'[/quoteef3a214a1c]

Brutus posted this as i was typing.. we both agree, just dont say shit to her.[/quoteef3a214a1c]

Yeah, fuck that busted chick. The only problem with not talking to her, is that it's going to be extremely hard. Because, even though the plan is NOT to talk to her, everything in your body wants her to call you, just so you can tear her a new asshole. If she's a stubborn-ass bitch, she may never give you that opportunity, which can totally eat you up inside. But you can't give into that temptation to call her, because that just means she won (no matter how much shit you manage to run at her). You just have to suck it up, not give initiating a conversation with her a second thought, and just continue on knowing you'll come out ahead in the end.

Buckle the fuck up and don't give that bitch the satisfaction of you making contact. Yes, it's a game and now you have to win. Good luck man.

ghondi

15-09-2006 10:23:03

Good luck, and best wishes with this shit man. One of my ex's did something similar to me...fucking bitches man...

I agree with the people who said do nothing...don't contact her etc. Makes you get over her alot faster...

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 10:25:33

Yea, i feel better already and really don't give a shit. All i know is i used to work in a hot philly bar and i will be there tonight drinkin on the house like usual and finding another chick

romanodog

15-09-2006 10:44:41

post n00ds

jk jk

but seriously

manOFice

15-09-2006 10:52:59

omg...i can't believe your so calm about this...i would beat the shit outa the dude. Keep your pimp hand strong!

J4320

15-09-2006 10:58:41

Did anyone ever consider that maybe her friends took her phone and made a fake message like that? Don't get crazy yet, just call her and talk to her about it and see what she says.

Most likely she did do it though. (

Dave82

15-09-2006 11:04:46

That sucks man, sorry to hear.

I wouldnt make the fat comments, she'll know you are just trying to hit her anywhere that you can think of and it'll make you look weak. The mom thing is harsh, but maybe you could do if differently.... like in a calm voice say, "Your mother would be real proud of the way you handled yourself," then look away and shake your head, then turn and slowly walk away while still shaking your head.

If she calls you just say calmly, "i have nothing more to say to you. You voicemail said it. I am suprised though.... i didnt expect this, even from [i61fa46576e]you[/i61fa46576e]..."

michae229

15-09-2006 11:15:41

[quoted49d66ea9e="manofice"]omg...i can't believe your so calm about this...i would beat the shit outa the dude. Keep your pimp hand strong![/quoted49d66ea9e]

hell naw that makes you look like an ass maybe if you was married to the bitch then yes but that shiet make you look like an ass and like you care and shiet and you love the bitch man fuck that, talk talk to her to find out then leave her alone even if she says it was her friend if you belive that shiet then you are an whipped ass.

[quoted49d66ea9e="J4320"]Did anyone ever consider that maybe her friends took her phone and made a fake message like that? Don't get crazy yet, just call her and talk to her about it and see what she says.

Most likely she did do it though. ([/quoted49d66ea9e]

yea talk to her get her side wouldn't be surprised if she lied about it

Buford T

15-09-2006 11:43:45

Fuck getting her side of the story.

You call her, you lose. You go to her workplace to talk to her, you really lose. You hang around outside her place waiting to confront her, you're a fucking loser. You initiate any contact whatsoever, you are not the winner.

Make that bitch wonder what the hell's going through your mind. Anybody who'd be wacked enough to pull that shit, doesn't deserve a single second of your time. Why would you want to talk to her? That's what she wants.. to know that you still want her. Fuck that. You move on like you never even dated her. And if, by chance, you see her out at the bar one night, you give her a nod and a huge smirk like, "You fucked up, you busted ass slut."

TryinToGetPaid

15-09-2006 11:44:43

Fuck a bitch, any bitch who does that shit is fucked up.

Find a new girl who will care about you enough to never even think about cheating on you.

FreeOffersNow

15-09-2006 11:47:48

[quote65e1077cc7="manofice"]omg...i can't believe your so calm about this...i would beat the shit outa the dude. Keep your pimp hand strong![/quote65e1077cc7]

Grow up. Never fight over a female. [i65e1077cc7]NEVER[/i65e1077cc7].

If she cheated on you with one guy, get rid of him and she'll do it again. Get rid of her and you're rid of the problem.

JUNIOR6886

15-09-2006 11:47:53

post the msg on youtube if you really wanna stick it to her...... i think you still care about her though....

egyptianruin

15-09-2006 12:03:46

[quote690f3ed50b="Buford T"]Fuck getting her side of the story.

You call her, you lose. You go to her workplace to talk to her, you really lose. You hang around outside her place waiting to confront her, you're a fucking loser. You initiate any contact whatsoever, you are not the winner.

Make that bitch wonder what the hell's going through your mind. Anybody who'd be wacked enough to pull that shit, doesn't deserve a single second of your time. Why would you want to talk to her? That's what she wants.. to know that you still want her. Fuck that. You move on like you never even dated her. And if, by chance, you see her out at the bar one night, you give her a nod and a huge smirk like, "You fucked up, you busted ass slut."[/quote690f3ed50b]

lol this made me laugh out loud.

YourGiftsFree

15-09-2006 12:19:23

I'm sorry man. Dont even make contact wth her, let her make contact with you.

michae229

15-09-2006 12:23:31

[quotec1453d8c04="YourGiftsFree"]I'm sorry man. Dont even make contact wth her, let her make contact with you.[/quotec1453d8c04]

yea give the bitch some act-right that is a good way dont even call the bitch

ilanbg

15-09-2006 12:33:07

I would say just leave her for now. In a few days/weeks if you're still pissed post a pic of her on youtube with the audio. Or send it to her parents?

Be cool fer now, though. Revenge is best served cold (if you plan on getting back to her).

OldManWrigley

15-09-2006 12:42:09

[quote48a1378298="Tropic32"]I'm sorry to hear this bro.

But this might sound hysterical to some of you.

But just dont even call her back, pretend this never happened. Seriously, just dont confront her. She isn't worth it, just go about your day as you normally would have. Best of luck to you man.

Sometimes females can be dumb ass hoe bags, this situation applies.[/quote48a1378298]

I completely agree, just don't answer when she calls, and don't get the door if she comes by......just completely act like if you talk to her or see her you'll die on the spot, that's a pretty good way to avoid someone )

Buford T

15-09-2006 12:48:16

[quote8ff67dd7ba="egyptianruin"]lol this made me laugh out loud.[/quote8ff67dd7ba]

Sorry. That was my "2003 Bro's Before Ho's Rally" speech. It was kinda like the "Million Man March", except instead of marching on Washington DC, we rolled up on a B-Dubs in Fredericksburg, VA. And instead of (alleged) millions, there was only 7 of us. After we threw down some wings and beers, we put together a rally, out back, in the parking lot.

Every man who's ever dealt with the pure evil known as "woman", deserves a rally speech. It's our obligation to rebuild ffactoryxx right now...

ffactoryxx, a FIPG poster. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. ffactoryxx will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Tropic32

15-09-2006 13:22:33

[quotef25e6f2231="Buford T"][quotef25e6f2231="egyptianruin"]lol this made me laugh out loud.[/quotef25e6f2231]

Sorry. That was my "2003 Bro's Before Ho's Rally" speech. It was kinda like the "Million Man March", except instead of marching on Washington DC, we rolled up on a B-Dubs in Fredericksburg, VA. And instead of (alleged) millions, there was only 7 of us. After we threw down some wings and beers, we put together a rally, out back, in the parking lot.

Every man who's ever dealt with the pure evil known as "woman", deserves a rally speech. It's our obligation to rebuild ffactoryxx right now...

ffactoryxx, a FIPG poster. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. ffactoryxx will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.[/quotef25e6f2231]

Amen

michae229

15-09-2006 13:29:06

[quote645dabf8fc="Tropic32"][quote645dabf8fc="Buford T"][quote645dabf8fc="egyptianruin"]lol this made me laugh out loud.[/quote645dabf8fc]

ffactoryxx, a FIPG poster. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. ffactoryxx will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.[/quote645dabf8fc]

Amen[/quote645dabf8fc]

amen MAN LAW

Veek

15-09-2006 13:35:06

[quoteaa4e17d959="CollidgeGraduit"][quoteaa4e17d959="irannaked"]i say, get a video of you fucking two girls and send it to her with a pizza, and ontop of that pizza should be the cum that drip's from the girls ass'.

is that good enough?[/quoteaa4e17d959]

God, you're an idiot.[/quoteaa4e17d959]

I can't agree with this comment any more, even if I tried.

And no ones dead mother should be brought into anything, ever. That's like punching someone from the back without them knowing.

egyptianruin

15-09-2006 14:14:19

[quote51db660e5f]
Every man who's ever dealt with the pure evil known as "woman", deserves a rally speech.
[/quote51db660e5f]

Well Im not evil at all. Never cheated on anyone (though I have been cheated on) lol.

jy3

15-09-2006 14:34:04

do you have any video of her?
you could use the audio of the voicemail and set it to a video of her.
you could do an amusing subtitled video...then upload it to youtube )

Gigante

15-09-2006 14:50:05

I dont see how u know the audio is her or that it was recently made. Could have been from before u came along and recorded.

bballp6699

15-09-2006 14:56:12

I'm calling BS on this story, or atleast the way it was explained.

egyptianruin

15-09-2006 15:03:54

Well this is what I picture - him sleeping, phone is silent voicemail picks up and its his GF's number and when he listens it her having sex with someone else. Maybe her phone dialed out by accident if she was laying on her purse etc.

Once my phone dialed out when I was at the library and I was singing in the car on the way home and dropping my friend off at her vehicle so we were both laughing and my phone had dialed out. My ex thought I was at a club partying it up and went off on me - mind you the same one that cheated on me, what a pig.

junkie06

15-09-2006 15:11:26

Thats very sad, but the best thing is to no go out and get revenge, just try and say something nice and move on. Karma is a bitch and she sure will get hers...leave it too someone else to do it to her, not you.

Veek

15-09-2006 15:25:18

[quote9c0fa9d51e="junkie06"]Thats very sad, but the best thing is to no go out and get revenge, just try and say something nice and move on. Karma is a bitch and she sure will get hers...leave it too someone else to do it to her, not you.[/quote9c0fa9d51e]

IAWTC. Playing games like that is just lame and lowers you down to her level.

AstonisheD

15-09-2006 15:25:24

ah man im really sorry.. i have no idea how that could hit you..

my advice to you is simple, you dont get back at her, you wont feel any better, i think it wont help. just say something firm and strong making sure she knows that you know what happened and never try to contact her again.

Daggoth

15-09-2006 15:30:33

[quotecfaeae05c4="bballp6699"]I'm calling BS on this story, or atleast the way it was explained.[/quotecfaeae05c4]

Is there a story where you haven't called bs on?

OldManWrigley

15-09-2006 15:49:19

You could just forgive her...... shrug

bballp6699

15-09-2006 15:52:24

[quote884c307261="OldManWrigley"]You could just forgive her...... shrug[/quote884c307261]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/7b9949dadb917f2166652cef5ccc8044.gif[" alt=""/img884c307261]

Stroid

15-09-2006 15:52:41

[quote17cbcbec4f="OldManWrigley"]You could just forgive her...... shrug[/quote17cbcbec4f] umm no thats not really forgivable....no amount of alcohal can make you do that i dont by the im drunk things happend excuse

nobody2000

15-09-2006 16:00:41

call her and tell her you need to talk to her, and/or mail her a "copy" of a HIV test.... If you need help faking a form, pm me

michae229

15-09-2006 16:02:28

ffactoryxx i have a question if she offered the ass would you hit that

cwncool

15-09-2006 16:21:16

Maybe she stubbed her toe, hence the groaning and grunting, she hit it on a bed, hence the creaking of the bed, and tripped over some other guy on accident, hence his groaning and grunting. then she sucked on it, because it was bleeding to try and stop the bleeding.

UberVash

15-09-2006 17:14:21

Who calls when they're having sex? shock

Gigante

15-09-2006 17:22:25

[quotee78790fa38="UberVash"]Who calls when they're having sex? shock[/quotee78790fa38]

the better question would be, who doesnt? my mother always calls me...nevermind.

bballp6699

15-09-2006 17:29:35

[quote95f8f97306="Gigante"][quote95f8f97306="UberVash"]Who calls when they're having sex? shock[/quote95f8f97306]

the better question would be, who doesnt? my mother always calls me...nevermind.[/quote95f8f97306]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/648e593bbf771bd069e89c02bc3165eb.gif[" alt=""/img95f8f97306]

h3x

15-09-2006 18:21:08

[quotedcc78ff7e2="ffactoryxx"]Yea, im just gonna chill out. Fuck that loopy cunt.

Anyone want her cell number, home address and work email )[/quotedcc78ff7e2]

Look at my avatar and then send a PM when you finally understand ;)

But only send me a PM if you're absolutely sure you want to go through with it.

nobody2000

15-09-2006 18:45:58

you clever dog...+kma b/c you are doing something that I would do

ffactoryxx

15-09-2006 18:46:59

Sorry about the way i described it. It would take like 20 minutes to type up a post with my thoery on the whole thing weeks before this happened as well as how i figured it was her friend calling last night from a restricted number and talking smack and asking questions.

I do however assure you, this is not a bullshit story

amir89630

15-09-2006 18:50:35

its simple

A) slip her a roofy (aka Date Rape Drug)
B) Drop her in a dumpster in the most remote place u can think of (make sure the dumpster doesn't seal shut so that she can breath, and doesn't die)
C)Leave a sticky note on her forehead that says "how does it feel to be dumped"

UberVash

15-09-2006 18:53:34

[quotea4a162608b="amir89630"]its simple

B) Drop her in a dumpster in the most remote place u can think of (make sure the dumpster doesn't seal shut so that she can breath, and doesn't die)
C)Leave a sticky note on her forehead that says "how does it feel to be dumped"[/quotea4a162608b]

D) Receive knock on door from cops
E) Get arrested
F) Become a girlfriend to Larry.

amir89630

15-09-2006 18:56:09

[quotede5d41c4ac="UberVash"][quotede5d41c4ac="amir89630"]its simple

C)Leave a sticky note on her forehead that says "how does it feel to be dumped"[/quotede5d41c4ac]

E) Get arrested
F) Become a girlfriend to Larry.[/quotede5d41c4ac]

its not like your killing her, your just leaving her to wake up in a dumpster.

Plus, the bitch knew she had it coming to her.

ghondi

15-09-2006 19:21:58

[quote15c97643a5="amir89630"][quote15c97643a5="UberVash"][quote15c97643a5="amir89630"]its simple

C)Leave a sticky note on her forehead that says "how does it feel to be dumped"[/quote15c97643a5]

E) Get arrested
F) Become a girlfriend to Larry.[/quote15c97643a5]

its not like your killing her, your just leaving her to wake up in a dumpster.

Plus, the bitch knew she had it coming to her.[/quote15c97643a5]

G)Your drugging her
H)Kidnapping
I)Become a girlfriend to Larry.

CougarKid

15-09-2006 19:33:25

Was reading this while at work today. Weak, just weak. I suggest you do what others said and don't contact her. Girls in my experience hate when something big they do is ignored.

schizerbone

15-09-2006 20:35:39

I don't believe this story....

I would give negative karma if I could...

theysayjump

15-09-2006 20:59:04

New rule Michae229 and irannaked are no longer allowed to post in this thread.

It sucks dude, but at least you know what she's like. At least you didn't waste any more of your time with her and the possibility of her doing it behind your back for a lengthened period of time. She obviously wasn't meant to be.

Everything happens for a reason.

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

amir89630

15-09-2006 21:00:38

well my second choice (first chioce, would be the roofy dumpster plan) would be just to pretend as if you had never gotten the message. Just keep acting normal, and then she'll be like "did u get my message," and you'll be like "what message?". Then she'll try to open her mouth, and then you drop kick her in the face.

So you can call her, as long as you are yourself prior to the tape incident, and if she doesn't bring it up, then well, i dunno.

theysayjump

15-09-2006 21:06:38

Free greensli on me if amir89630 has a lady friend.

liOnly eligible in the state of Nebraska if you live with a Unicorn and cultivate sweet peas next to a bicycle rack.[/size862c65cc1c]

egyptianruin

15-09-2006 21:14:18

[quotee6ccd82bfc="theysayjump"]Free greensli on me if amir89630 has a lady friend.

liOnly eligible in the state of Nebraska if you live with a Unicorn and cultivate sweet peas next to a bicycle rack.[/sizee6ccd82bfc][/quotee6ccd82bfc]

Hey I live with a Unicorn name Horny and I cultivate sweet peas and nuts in Nebraska right next to my bicycle/dual shotgun rack and I can get you a lady friend as long as your wife is okay with that. Now gimme my green.

YourGiftsFree

15-09-2006 21:18:03

how do you make text so small?[/size90ec8dba4e]

egyptianruin

15-09-2006 21:19:13

[quotea2a5ee4e65="YourGiftsFree"]how do you make text so small?[/sizea2a5ee4e65][/quotea2a5ee4e65]
Squint

theysayjump

15-09-2006 21:20:03

My wife is fine with that but she'd want a piece of the action.

However, the free greens are only available if amir has a lady friend.

I'm so sure that he doesn't, I'll even throw in the complete Bette Midler discography, as well as her hit single "Illegal Alien" on 7" vinyl!

jy3

15-09-2006 22:23:51

[quote4e626fdfd5="amir89630"]well my second choice (first chioce, would be the roofy dumpster plan) would be just to pretend as if you had never gotten the message. Just keep acting normal, and then she'll be like "did u get my message," and you'll be like "what message?". Then she'll try to open her mouth, and then you drop kick her in the face.

So you can call her, as long as you are yourself prior to the tape incident, and if she doesn't bring it up, then well, i dunno.[/quote4e626fdfd5]
come on, if she opens her mouth u put ur member in it...then u drop kick her in the face when u are done

tylerc

15-09-2006 22:28:32

ul-ul-ultra killll

amir89630

15-09-2006 23:20:37

[quoteea34ded246="theysayjump"]Free greensli on me if amir89630 has a lady friend.

liOnly eligible in the state of Nebraska if you live with a Unicorn and cultivate sweet peas next to a bicycle rack.[/sizeea34ded246][/quoteea34ded246]

i made another lady friend tonight.
Victory dances are legit.

dagreatmighty1

15-09-2006 23:21:47

WOW! I don't date for those reasons...Just looking for that perfect girl, and looking hard.

I've read some wack suggestions on that first page.
But my suggestion to you is to ignore her from this day on...just get her out of your life and mind, imagine her not existing anymore.
Pretty soon her conscience will get back to her, and the guilt will be too much of a burden. And frankly, she can live with that for the rest of her life.
Don't think of getting back at her by pulling anything off man, then she can justify herself...her mothers dead, so what.
I heard someone say this, "Silence speaks the loudest." Try it.

Hope you well...

h3x

16-09-2006 01:41:16

Yeah, I would definetely just ignore it (as hard as that might seem from the pain she has dealt you, doing this will just frustrate the shit out of her)...

ffactoryxx

17-09-2006 16:12:55

Yea, went to the city the whole weekend to hang out with my brothers at thier school and hit up the bars. I feel better already.

There was other stuff like a restricted phone call the night before this happening and what not that pissed me off as well but this was the kicker.

I mean the thing that kills me is how she always was afraid of me leaving her or cheating. From day one, she told me how she found it hard to be in a relationship and trust guys since the last 2 that lasted 2-3 years each shattered her.

The one guy after 2-3 years cheated on her and dumped her. She wanted to the marry the 2nd guy and same thing happened. Thats what puts a big ??? in my head as to why she would do something like that to me

h3x

17-09-2006 23:48:23

[quoted03cfe2991="ffactoryxx"]Yea, went to the city the whole weekend to hang out with my brothers at thier school and hit up the bars. I feel better already.

There was other stuff like a restricted phone call the night before this happening and what not that pissed me off as well but this was the kicker.

I mean the thing that kills me is how she always was afraid of me leaving her or cheating. From day one, she told me how she found it hard to be in a relationship and trust guys since the last 2 that lasted 2-3 years each shattered her.

The one guy after 2-3 years cheated on her and dumped her. She wanted to the marry the 2nd guy and same thing happened. Thats what puts a big ??? in my head as to why she would do something like that to me[/quoted03cfe2991]

The only thing that seems logical would be that because she was cheated on twice from past relationships, she probably cheated on you as an act of paranoia that you were actively cheating on her behind her back stemming from her revelation and also as a sexual "security blanket", she slept with another man to avoid humiliation for the 3rd time JUST IN CASE you happened to be cheating on her, and she probably needed something to throw back in your face if she happened to find out if you were cheating on her (though it doesn't make much sense to send you the message right away, unless she DID catch you somehow cheating on her, or someone told her you were cheating on her).

That or she's clinically bipolar or mild schizofrenic. shrug

ilanbg

18-09-2006 06:19:57

You should get her pregnant.

justinag06

18-09-2006 09:55:38

[quote66d936f762="h3x"][quote66d936f762="ffactoryxx"]Yea, went to the city the whole weekend to hang out with my brothers at thier school and hit up the bars. I feel better already.

The one guy after 2-3 years cheated on her and dumped her. She wanted to the marry the 2nd guy and same thing happened. Thats what puts a big ??? in my head as to why she would do something like that to me[/quote66d936f762]

The only thing that seems logical would be that because she was cheated on twice from past relationships, she probably cheated on you as an act of paranoia that you were actively cheating on her behind her back stemming from her revelation and also as a sexual "security blanket", she slept with another man to avoid humiliation for the 3rd time JUST IN CASE you happened to be cheating on her, and she probably needed something to throw back in your face if she happened to find out if you were cheating on her (though it doesn't make much sense to send you the message right away, unless she DID catch you somehow cheating on her, or someone told her you were cheating on her).

That or she's clinically bipolar or mild schizofrenic. shrug[/quote66d936f762]

I agree with h3x here. You can't beat yourself up about her cheating on you, if you think she actually enjoyed that or is happy now with the outcome you are wrong.(i'm guessing things were good with ya'll up untill a week ago or so?) I'm sure she regrets it no matter what she keeps telling you, and that is all a defensive mechanism.

Ignoring her gets her out of your head in the long run, you may want to call her when you are by yourself, or really drunk but you have to make sure not to.

No good can come from calling her, If you want to get back together with her, wait for her to come apologize to you. I don't personally seek out revenge on emotionally damaged people like you are describing, sounds like she has enough relationship issues no need to give her more to make yourself feel a little better for a day or two.

Also if you call her and talk shit, you will become a villian and she will tell all her friends this, and may ruin any chance of you having any chance with them.

just my take out in. Concentrate on the bars and when you're ready try and find someone else to get your mind of her, if only for a couple of days

tjwor

18-09-2006 11:07:18

i would have said (the day after) to call her and tell her you didn't get the voice mail, so she had to actually break up with you, not do it in a slut way...

romanodog

18-09-2006 11:18:34

[quote0855fc511b]Thats what puts a big ??? in my head as to why she would do something like that to me[/quote0855fc511b]
I'll tell you why because women are fucking crazy and don't make any sense at all and you'll never understand what goes on in their crazy minds.

ps. post n00dz

theysayjump

18-09-2006 16:58:07

What will probbaly happen is that she'll get bored of her current "mate" or he'll get tired of her and she'll coming running back to you.

If she does come running back to you, I wouldn't believe a single word she said if I was you. She''ll probably say anything to get you back and it sounds as if she may have a fear of being alone.

As h3x said, she may have cut you off either thinking you were cheating or because she didn't think you'd want to be with her for the rest of her life, so by jumping ship whilst she still had you, she cut out the part of being alone after breaking up with you.

Just don't let her back, mainly because she can't be trusted now and will probably only go back to you when she has nobody else.

amir89630

18-09-2006 20:48:41

just slap that bitch across the face w/ ur dick.

JUNIOR6886

19-09-2006 16:36:03

are you sure you didnt do anything to provoke her into doing this?

nobody2000

19-09-2006 17:03:38

dude...nothing warrants what was done to him...I can't believe you would ASK that.

hairyferry

19-09-2006 19:30:28

you should do one of those priceless things,

-500 bucks going to NYC

-60 going to the top of empire state building

-100 at a fancy food place

-1 phone call hearing her screw some other guy while I was half awake

-Me posting all her naked pictures and our sex videos on FIPG and youtube..... priceless.

JUNIOR6886

19-09-2006 19:41:42

[quote3a9cfd249d="nobody2000"]dude...nothing warrants what was done to him...I can't believe you would ASK that.[/quote3a9cfd249d]

What she did was classic revenge. Heres how i think things brokedown

FF does something that gets her so fucking pissed she wants to break up

GF She comes up with a plan and wants to pull it off when FF least expects it (which would explain why she would act link nothings wrong)

FF Wakes up to a message of his GF fucking another guy

GF Victory

now FF will probably say he did nothing to provoke her but no one goes planning stuff like this for shits and giggles.....

CollidgeGraduit

20-09-2006 02:52:12

[quote6aa2fac777="JUNIOR6886"][quote6aa2fac777="nobody2000"]dude...nothing warrants what was done to him...I can't believe you would ASK that.[/quote6aa2fac777]

What she did was classic revenge. Heres how i think things brokedown

FF does something that gets her so fucking pissed she wants to break up

GF She comes up with a plan and wants to pull it off when FF least expects it (which would explain why she would act link nothings wrong)

FF Wakes up to a message of his GF fucking another guy

GF Victory

now FF will probably say he did nothing to provoke her but no one goes planning stuff like this for shits and giggles.....[/quote6aa2fac777]

Sure they do. You would be surprised how many people out there are so messed up, and too cowardly to confront someone, that they would do something like this to force a break-up. You can't tell me that every person that's been cheated on deserved it roll

cyberpunk243

20-09-2006 11:19:54

Has anything new happened? Has she tried to contact you since it happened?

jy3

20-09-2006 14:54:40

actually i would take her back, make nice, have some fun and see other people behind her back and then leave a message with you screwing her sister on her cell phone.
that would be fun ;)

seriously, i would just leave her and be gone with the bitch. no one who does that is worth another thought.

ffactoryxx

20-09-2006 18:46:40

Nothing new has happened. I just havent talked to her since or tried to contact her. To tell you the truth, i havent really cared since last Sat, the day after it happened.

I just moved on and said, fuck it. In fact I was out Monday and got laid as im not one to sit on my ass and feel sorry for myself.

For whoever asked if I did anything to provoke this. The answer is NO!!!!

I played this relationship straight and never yelled or caused fights, or did anything that would hurt her or cause this