I hate to post news but I got a good laugh out of this

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45758

justinag06

14-09-2006 15:53:32

I saw the headline Comeoutpoker.com on cardplayer.com and immeadiatly knew what it was going to be.

[quotebf89039dce]ComeOutPoker.com Offers Online Poker Alternative
Site Is Dedicated to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Audience

Poker has always been a progressive sport. A person could be of any color, race, or sex and participate, as long as the player had chips. As times have changed, poker’s open-door policy has continued to attract all types of players and, with the recent launch of ComeOutPoker.com, this trend is sure to continue.

ComeOutPoker.com is the world’s first online poker site dedicated exclusively to the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) marketplace. Featuring a host of traditional poker games as well as an interesting [bbf89039dce]variation of no-limit Texas hold’em that eliminates straights from having any value[/bbf89039dce], ComeOutPoker.com provides both poker action and a friendly environment for its patrons.

According to ComeOutPoker.com spokesman Marc Willis, the site is dedicated to providing a fun, comfortable place for like-minded players to call home. “ComeOutPoker is proud to be the first online poker site to provide the GLBT community a real poker room. Poker has long been a way for people to come together in a community-like atmosphere to meet, play, and have fun,” Willis said in a recent press release.

The site encourages player contact, offering the ability to post photos with player profiles as well as providing a real-time chat window that lets players converse during the time they are logged in.

Although the site is dedicated to the GLBT community, players on the site have a number of traditional promotions available on many nonspecific poker site like a 100 percent deposit bonus, a $10,000 freeroll, and satellites to larger-payout tournaments, like the site’s $20,000 tournament.
[/quotebf89039dce]

but the 10k freeroll to new players is pretty fat, I bet not a lot of people are going to be playing there just yet...

Bentley

14-09-2006 16:09:42

lol comeoutpoker I thought that was funny.

freaky1718

14-09-2006 16:15:37

me too lol