Gamecube Emulators...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45683

DrkWarlock

13-09-2006 10:11:46

So I really got a craving to play some gamecube and unfortunately, its not with me right now. I downloaded some emulator called Dolphin but after quickly looking through it, I dont know if I can use keyboard and mouse with the games; it looks like I need the GC controller...

Somone can correct me if I am wrong...if not, are there any emulators where it is possibly to play the games with keyboard and mouse?

Thanks

KnightTrader

13-09-2006 12:16:08

No working Gamcube emulators. Dolphin the most advanced cube emulator but nothing is playable. Except bust-a-move. No other game will play at remotly decent speeds. max is like 5 FPS. Gamecube emulation is dead at the moment. PS2 Emulation is progressing nicely though.

DrkWarlock

13-09-2006 12:36:40

[quotefa7c07bde5="KnightTrader"]No working Gamcube emulators. Dolphin the most advanced cube emulator but nothing is playable. Except bust-a-move. No other game will play at remotly decent speeds. max is like 5 FPS. Gamecube emulation is dead at the moment. PS2 Emulation is progressing nicely though.[/quotefa7c07bde5]

Damn, well that sucks... But despite the fact that none may work, do any of them actually let you use mouse and keyboard or no?

KnightTrader

13-09-2006 13:57:31

Of course, Mouse buttons yes, I'm sure if you really wanted to you could set it as a joy stick but pointless imho. You can use mouse/keyboard on any emulator.

DrkWarlock

13-09-2006 14:38:27

[quote914a2ac7c7="KnightTrader"]Of course, Mouse buttons yes, I'm sure if you really wanted to you could set it as a joy stick but pointless imho. You can use mouse/keyboard on any emulator.[/quote914a2ac7c7]

Well its just that when I installed Dolphin, it was asking me to configure joystick setup and it even showed a pic of the GC controller. I didnt see an option to configure the controls for keyboard and mouse...

JUNIOR6886

13-09-2006 15:01:42

ive played with dolphin and its possible to use the keyboard and mouse....
www.ngemu.com would be a more appropriate place to ask for help with dolphin