The ***Official*** Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection BLOG

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45488

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 17:03:58

The ONLY post here should be your experience when you had an AP or a LD. To find out what a Lucid Dream is go to ld4all.com, for an AP, google P.

[uc928b97ae4][ic928b97ae4][bc928b97ae4]REMEMBER ONLY POST YOUR BLOGS/WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU DID IT![/bc928b97ae4][/ic928b97ae4][/uc928b97ae4][/colorc928b97ae4][/sizec928b97ae4]

To discuss LD go here! http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45446

To discuss AP go here! http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45464

PLEASE DO NOT POST "RANDOM SHIT" lol

ilanbg

08-09-2006 17:07:56

In the most recent LD I had (about a week ago or so), I was a serial killer who was being chased by the police. I was on a 4X4 but I crashed it into a rock.

I flew up into the air way higher than physically possible (like at least a hundred feet) and the fear of falling triggered lucidity. During the ascent I was terrified, but as I began descending I just accepted my fate and fell calmly. I hit the ground and blacked out, and when the dream resumed I had lost lucidty.

Lately in all my dreams I have gotten really good at gaining control in deadly situations, although for about five seconds I'm terrified and filled with adrenaline. I've been doing a lot of thinking about death lately and I think it's reflecting positively in my dreams (and hopefully in real life as well).

EDIT Jeez, this LD and AP stuff is really getting popular on the forums, eh?

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 17:08:35

Heres my first LD.

My brother was mad at me because we didn't get a check or something so he took me in my dads old car (from when I was really young) and drove into a lake (Shouldve known it was a dream then... why would I let my brother in my business lol) and the car broke when we hit the water. Under water I saw a stingray. Probably because of Steve Irwin cry I got out and thought this weird so I did a Reality Check. It kind of worked. I said when I turn my head to the left a dolphin will jump out of the water. It worked. So i stayed calm and knew i was dreaming. Then I flew out of the lake (which is hard when flapping your arms) and i walked into a restaurant and told my brother hes just a dream character, he said
no i'm not! then i tried to fly (its hard) by flapping my arms. I wanted to say look what I can do. I went outside and wanted to go somewhere. So I was walking through a brick wall (FEELS SO COOL!) and then I closed my eyes to think where to go and i forgot that when you close your eyes you wake up (. So then I had a false awakening and told my brother on the phone about my LD. He said he had the same one and then I really woke up. Sorry its bunched together, with possibly some bad grammar. I don't make things perfect in my Dream Journal. P

h3x

08-09-2006 17:49:54

DAMN.. I didn't know you guys were into this sort of thing... I have Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming and Out of Body Experience (AP/LD/OOBE) sound files for download if you want.... Send me a PM and I'll send them to you..

Also, I have DNA Activation CDs I can send you.. It's on 3 DISCs.

I got all sorts of good stuff that's relevant to this... Just let me know. )

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 17:53:24

Yes, we love this stuff, lol.

For now on PLEASE ONLY post your experiences in this thread. Discuss the other stuff in the other threads.

JUNIOR6886

09-09-2006 05:25:27

I had my first taste of AP success last night. It was funny because i was actually trying to do a WILD (I didnt wake in the middle of the night and try it i tried it as i was first going to sleep which makes it much more difficult) To maintain awareness i kept my focus on the thing i wanted to dream about. My mind usually runs a mile a minute but for some reason i was able to keep my mind on this one thing for the most part.

After some time it became almost impossible to move. I instantly recognized this as sleep paralysis and was able to keep perfectly calm
reading this page before i went to bed must have helped
http//www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=paralysis

anyways i decide i should abandon the LD attempt and go for an AP
i try to relax and imagine "letting go" of my body. After about 3 minutes
i could feel myself leaving my body but i wasn't completely out yet
(strange feeling i couldnt even begin to describe) Im sure my eyes were closed but i could see the cealing of my room. My heart starting beating really fast so i ended the attempt (

J4320

09-09-2006 18:14:00

I've had 3 LD's so far.

The day before this dream was when I was learning about lucid dreaming. I was surprised to get it on my first night. I think it was due to the fact that my mind was on the matter and was thinking about it so much.

Anyway, I was in a Cross Country meet and I realized XC season is over so I knew I was dreaming somehow. So I cheated and cut through the course. This girl told me she knew I cheated and I just laughed at her. Then for some reason I started to think it was a real situation so I started acting more serious. Things started to get white then I realized that I was dreaming so I tried to stay in there but it just kept getting more and more white.

I couldn't hold on any longer and I find my eyes looking around my room which was swirling. I was paralyzed(I found out later that I was experiencing sleep paralysis). In the very beginning of the paralysis, a cat was at my head scratching me and I was extremely frightened.

It was a variation of the old hag syndrome.

--- Here's a picture for some eyecandy ---

http//z.about.com/d/paranormal/1/0/j/B/oldhag.gif[" alt=""/img2f76a36210]

I kept on trying to struggle but I realized there was nothing I could do. I found it difficult to breath correctly so I was starting to get even more frightened.

I realized there was nothing I could do so I just stayed calm and eventually my toes could move. I started to be able to move again and I felt a lot better.

So that was a very scary first experience.

I was in the car with my family and then I woke up. I fell back asleep and was in the same dream. I realized it was a dream so I told them they weren't real and I jumped out of the car on the highway. I then woke up due to the excitement. I have to learn to stay more calm.

I was at a Track practice and we were running around my middle school which was kind of weird because we normally had it at the highschool because we were in highschool. Anyway, I had this dream after I moved to Washington and I realized that it is impossible for me to be having practice here in Colorado so I decided that I was in a dream.

I then decided to activate speed running mode and I was running along the sidewalk faster then the cars next to me. It was turning white due to the speed I guess(just an effect my mind threw in there). It began to get more and more white then I woke up.

----------------------------

So yeah those are my 3 lucid dreams that I've had. I have incredible dream recall. I remember my dreams from last night and it is now 610 PM as I am typing this. I also have identified my dream theme. When I leave dreams and start to wake up it gets white for me. I've never tried to keep hold of my dream by spinning and rubbing my hands and staying calm. I'm going to try to do that next time it starts getting white.

Most of the time I'll have extremely bizarre dreams that I think are perfectly normal, so that's why I've been doing reality checks lately.

People who can't lucid dream are missing out.

Killer722

09-09-2006 21:23:51

Apparently, Akademikz thinks he's boss. roll

Akademikz

09-09-2006 21:27:33

[quote789ea5d0d6="Killer722"]I really want to get into this but to be honest, I don't know where to start. I don't have too much time to do this and I'm going to try it tonight, so can you tell me what exactly I can do to attempt it tonight?[/quote789ea5d0d6]

Apparently the bolded red roughly 20 size font in the first post just doesn't do it for you, huh? It clearly says only post blog-related posts in here and if you have any other questions or anything to say to post it in one of the two existing threads also here in the Off-Topic section. Thanks for reading. roll

J4320

09-09-2006 21:48:28

YGF -

Do you think we can post little comments on people's stories or do you want to keep it hardcore blog style?

ilanbg

09-09-2006 22:01:19

[quoted1a8a25afc="J4320"]YGF -

Do you think we can post little comments on people's stories or do you want to keep it hardcore blog style?[/quoted1a8a25afc]

I guess YGF can decide since he started the post but I think commenting on the dreams would be pretty neat.

YourGiftsFree

09-09-2006 22:12:47

Sure Commenting is fine, just when you ask for help ask in the LD or AP thread.

Tsmith10803

09-09-2006 22:26:55

woah. I never knew about this but reading about OBE's, I've realized I've had 1! It was really really scary, I woke up and couldn't move, then I found myself looking at my body sleep with one of my lights on (I sleep in the dark normally, but this night I left that light on) I walked around my house, outside, everywhere, then I woke up. But reading about it that seems like a really good one for an amature...so I guess I'm lucky shrug woot

I've also had 2 LDs....One in my old house and it was really scary, too scary that if I think I write about it I'll scare myself again, but I was watching the history channels "The Real Amityville Horror" that night before sleeping, and my mind was on that.

The other was sleeping in school, and I was dreaming about this girl I liked at the time (I ended up dating her ))

Killer722

10-09-2006 00:31:08

I think I just had a chance to AP. I've been reading up on this all day and was excited until night time came. I just tried falling asleep and my eyes opened suddenly and i was staring at my dark room, so I closed them again and again they open a few seconds later and I feel a sudden vibration in my thigh. Scared the shit out of me. I again closed my eyes and my legs start to slowly vibrate and it moved up my body to my face and my eyes started twitching so I got scared and woke up to post it.

bruman

10-09-2006 00:45:35

You guys don't need to be scared. It's completely safe.. you have nothing to worry about. It's all in your head...

Fear is the #1 thing that's going to hinder your chances at succeeding. Escape from the fear and you'll be free. You are holding yourself back.. you have no reason to be scared. Nothing bad will happen.

Killer722

10-09-2006 00:47:34

[quote61212fff28="bruman"]You guys don't need to be scared. It's completely safe.. you have nothing to worry about. It's all in your head...

Fear is the #1 thing that's going to hinder your chances at succeeding. Escape from the fear and you'll be free. You are holding yourself back.. you have no reason to be scared. Nothing bad will happen.[/quote61212fff28]
Have you done it? I admit I'm pretty scared to go back to bed after vibrating like that.
EDIT I wasn't even trying to do it. Just after reading about it all day, it's just kinda happening.

YourGiftsFree

10-09-2006 10:38:18

Wow, last night I was trying to sleep, my feet got all tingly and it rose up. I did NOT want to do this. It got to my head and then I just got up and started thinking my body, my body. Then it stopped. It scared the crap out of me..

ilanbg

10-09-2006 12:52:49

Just out of curiosity What is it you're scared of?

Killer722

10-09-2006 14:38:05

[quote5eec6ef0b5="ilanbg"]Just out of curiosity What is it you're scared of?[/quote5eec6ef0b5]
I guess I'm scared because it felt like I was having a seizure. You wouldn't be scared if your body just started to vibrate? The first vibration in my thigh was a violent jolt.

YourGiftsFree

10-09-2006 15:20:20

I just dont want to know if there are any spirits where I live.

bruman

10-09-2006 15:23:43

[quote2846a25b67="YourGiftsFree"]I just dont want to know if there are any spirits where I live.[/quote2846a25b67]

If that was the case, and that you could go into the spirit world still alive.. wouldn't that be dead set evidence of life after death?

ilanbg

10-09-2006 15:32:12

[quote0896d37948="bruman"][quote0896d37948="YourGiftsFree"]I just dont want to know if there are any spirits where I live.[/quote0896d37948]

If that was the case, and that you could go into the spirit world still alive.. wouldn't that be dead set evidence of life after death?[/quote0896d37948]

Assuming what you're seeing is accurate, and assuming the spirit died after being once alive in the same astral plane, perhaps.

The reason I try to keep spirituality out of these things is because it is so unknown that considering it holy requires just as much faith as any other religion. At the moment everything—including the validity of the experiences—is questioned and scrutinized.

cwncool

10-09-2006 15:34:40

i'm pretty sure the vibrations are just mental though. They aren't really physically shaking your body I don't think, although it might seem like it. i could be wrong, but I thought I saw many people say this....

Killer722

10-09-2006 15:37:21

[quotec142605782="cwncool"]i'm pretty sure the vibrations are just mental though. They aren't really physically shaking your body I don't think, although it might seem like it. i could be wrong, but I thought I saw many people say this....[/quotec142605782]
After getting out of bed, my legs were still a bit tingly for a few minutes.

bruman

10-09-2006 15:38:44

[quotea494179167="cwncool"]i'm pretty sure the vibrations are just mental though. They aren't really physically shaking your body I don't think, although it might seem like it. i could be wrong, but I thought I saw many people say this....[/quotea494179167]

they?

No one ever said the vibrations were the spirits shaking your body lol

TFOAF

10-09-2006 15:46:40

Guys, please. If you're going to talk about Astral Projection, do so in the "Astral Projection" topic. This topic is for posting AP and LD logs/blogs.

Thanks. ) (YGF and I are trying to keep it clean)

cwncool

10-09-2006 15:57:19

[quotebce4d93e61="bruman"][quotebce4d93e61="cwncool"]i'm pretty sure the vibrations are just mental though. They aren't really physically shaking your body I don't think, although it might seem like it. i could be wrong, but I thought I saw many people say this....[/quotebce4d93e61]

they?

No one ever said the vibrations were the spirits shaking your body lol[/quotebce4d93e61]
lol. neither did I. i was simply saying I think your muscles aren't physically spasming, I think it's mental. I didn't mean "they" as in spirits or anything, it would have better rephrased as "the "vibrations" aren't really physically shaking your body" that's what I meant. I just didn't realize that the word "they" could have been refering to "spirits" lol

YourGiftsFree

14-09-2006 13:06:40

Ok wierd. When I say I "woke up", it means in the dream. It wasnt like a false awakening. Here it is from my DJ.

I had a dream that I was LDing. I took a LD pill that I made taste like chocolate. I really had no control. I dreamed I was LDing. I did the RC where you hold your nose, it kind of worked and didn’t. I also spun around and rubbed my hands together. I was talking to Jonathan in the dream. When I ‘woke up” he didn’t remember. It was in the dream though. I had no control, and dreamed I was LDing. Thats a brief summary.

YourGiftsFree

19-02-2008 17:04:23

Wow, old topic. Bump, anything new a year and a half later?

J4320

19-02-2008 19:15:20

I just astrally projected all over Wolfeman's face last night.

ajasax

19-02-2008 21:33:36

Zing!

Srsly, I LOLed.

TFOAF

19-02-2008 21:44:37

No way! This is a year and a half old already? Holy shit.

[quotec1912d5b5b="J4320"]I just [bc1912d5b5b]ass[/bc1912d5b5b]trally projected all over Wolfeman's face last night.[/quotec1912d5b5b]
Fixed.

samz465

19-02-2008 22:57:06

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/e37511976e75ca41a5f2a18a9968196f.gif[" alt=""/img65379991d4]

tjwor

20-02-2008 00:01:12

i think I had one within this time, but i got nervous and woke myself up I guess shrug kinda stunk, i as like, sweet, this a dream, I can do whatever I want, and then i got ready to do somethin and woke up... i as like, shit! just as I was getting to the good part...