Lucid Dreaming.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45446

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 14:45:01

Please read Any Astral Projection and/or Lucid Dream Logs/Blogs must be posted in the "Official LD/AP Blog" topic. They must not be posted here. In that official topic, you must NOT talk about "random shit." You may only post a log of your LD or AP experience. Any other chatter about AP/LD are done in their seperate topics.[/sizee24709d46f]

I know there was a topic that started talking about this but it wasn't really about it. Anyway have you guys ever had a LD? I had my first one last night! It was amazing. Heres how it went.

My brother was mad at me because we didn't get a check or something so he took me in my dads old car (from when I was really young) and drove into a lake (Shouldve known it was a dream then... why would I let my brother in my business lol) and the car broke when we hit the water. Under water I saw a stingray. Probably because of Steve Irwin cry I got out and thought this weird so I did a Reality Check. It kind of worked. I said when I turn my head to the left a dolphin will jump out of the water. It worked. So i stayed calm and knew i was dreaming. Then I flew out of the lake (which is hard when flapping your arms) and i walked into a restaurant and told my brother hes just a dream character, he said
no i'm not! then i tried to fly (its hard) by flapping my arms. I wanted to say look what I can do. I went outside and wanted to go somewhere. So I was walking through a brick wall (FEELS SO COOL!) and then I closed my eyes to think where to go and i forgot that when you close your eyes you wake up (. So then I had a false awakening and told my brother on the phone about my LD. He said he had the same one and then I really woke up. Sorry its bunched together, with possibly some bad grammar. I don't make things perfect in my Dream Journal. P

Lightliquid

07-09-2006 14:55:10

Lol at first I thought you were talking about drugs.

burritopunk

07-09-2006 14:59:09

That's awesome. I've read a lot about LD, but have yet to have one. I may get some Lucid Dreaming tones playing in some headphones at night or something. But congrats!

ipodlover1

07-09-2006 15:00:27

sweet. I finally had one a couple months ago. I've stopped trying as hard since school started, but should start trying again. How long have you been trying to have one, and what methods do you use?

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 15:02:21

Ive been trying for about 3 weeks. I usually do MILD, I try to do WILD but I fall asleep in the middle. Do Reality Checks alot in real life, thats how I got mine!

h3x

07-09-2006 15:21:13

[quote17923495ac]I know there was a topic that started talking about this but it wasn't really about it. Anyway have you guys ever had a LD? I had my first one last night! It was amazing. Heres how it went.

My brother was mad at me because we didn't get a check or something so he took me in my dads old car (from when I was really young) and drove into a lake (Shouldve known it was a dream then... why would I let my brother in my business Laughing) and the car broke when we hit the water. Under water I saw a stingray. Probably because of Steve Irwin Crying or Very sad I got out and thought this weird so I did a Reality Check. It kind of worked. I said when I turn my head to the left a dolphin will jump out of the water. It worked. So i stayed calm and knew i was dreaming. Then I flew out of the lake (which is hard when flapping your arms) and i walked into a restaurant and told my brother hes just a dream character, he said
no i'm not! then i tried to fly (its hard) by flapping my arms. I wanted to say look what I can do. I went outside and wanted to go somewhere. So I was walking through a brick wall (FEELS SO COOL!) and then I closed my eyes to think where to go and i forgot that when you close your eyes you wake up Sad. So then I had a false awakening and told my brother on the phone about my LD. He said he had the same one and then I really woke up. Sorry its bunched together, with possibly some bad grammar. I don't make things perfect in my Dream Journal.[/quote17923495ac]

Have you tried my Lucid Dreaming sound file?

I've only used it once, but I think I overdid it by listening to it on repeat over and over while I was asleep... Check the other thread for details... But basically, I kept trying to go to sleep so I can wake up, but I kept waking up still in the lucid dream... I must have woken up at least 3-4 times still being in the lucid dream.

Haven't touched it since ?

mnx12

07-09-2006 15:22:02

Ive never had a lucid dream, I tried for the longest time and finally gave up...

OldManWrigley

07-09-2006 15:36:52

I've never seen a Lucid Dream thread, how can you "try" to have one?

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 15:41:35

I used it once h3x. Not last night. LD4all.com is where I learned.

ilanbg

07-09-2006 15:41:52

Like I said in the other thread, I haven't found the sound files to be very effective (unless maybe you just don't sleep well in general).

Here is a beginner's guide to lucid dreaming

1. Start a dream journal. Record all your dreams in vivid detail (and always take notes as soon as you have the dream, then expand on it later).

2. Try to find patterns of any sort in your dreams. Do you have recurring dreams? Do your dreams take place near mountains? Do you often have nightmares?

4. Start doing reality checks (there are plenty of ways; holding your nose shut and trying to breathe out of it is my favorite and most effective way) whenever anything remotely related to your dream-pattern occurs. For example, if you have nightmares a lot start doing RC whenever you get scared in real life. The association of fear and RCing will become subconscious and you'll do it in your dream.

5. Decide before you fall asleep what you want to do. Do you want to fuck Scarlett Johannson's brains out (I have)? Do you want to fly like an eagle (I have)? Do you want to find out what your subconscious secretly thinks the meaning of life is (I have)? Just decide to do one thing beforehand because once you become lucid you'll have a hard time concentrating.

6. Once you become lucid in your dream, just keep focused on both the fact that you're lucid and the thing you want to do as you're lucid.

7. Trust yourself; if you don't completely believe that you can do whatever you want everything will go wrong.

And there you have it. Novices and experts would do different things but that's how you start to get the hang of it.

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 15:46:46

Thats exactly how I'm doing it.

nobody2000

07-09-2006 16:25:16

one time I had a lucid dream and then I looked for an apple, and it was RED

I dream in color

cwncool

07-09-2006 17:02:14

I used to be into it, but never really used techniques. All I did was
1. Do TONS of reality checks during the day.
2. Say to yourself before you go bed, "i'll have a lucid dream" and then go to sleep like regualar.

Then, while in your dream, there's a pretty good chance that after doing RC's in RL for so long and it's habit, you'll do one in your dream

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 17:09:21

[quote26e11b24ed="cwncool"]I used to be into it, but never really used techniques. All I did was
1. Do TONS of reality checks during the day.
2. Say to yourself before you go bed, "i'll have a lucid dream" and then go to sleep like regualar.

Then, while in your dream, there's a pretty good chance that after doing RC's in RL for so long and it's habit, you'll do one in your dream[/quote26e11b24ed]

Thats what I did/do and got one!

bruman

07-09-2006 17:47:01

[quote355b971a63="nobody2000"]
I dream in color[/quote355b971a63]

Uhhh congrats? Most of everyone does. That's like saying "I see in color".

double_d

07-09-2006 17:55:29

[quote0d6f76065f="ilanbg"]Do you want to find out what your subconscious secretly thinks the meaning of life is (I have)?[/quote0d6f76065f]

And what did it tell you?

OldManWrigley

07-09-2006 17:59:57

What are some ways to do RC during the day?

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 18:01:59

I try to stick 2 fingers through my hand.

ilanbg

07-09-2006 18:12:40

[quote9aab8a36c0="bruman"][quote9aab8a36c0="nobody2000"]
I dream in color[/quote9aab8a36c0]

Uhhh congrats? Most of everyone does. That's like saying "I see in color".[/quote9aab8a36c0]

Some people only dream in black and white.
[quote9aab8a36c0="double_d"][quote9aab8a36c0="ilanbg"]Do you want to find out what your subconscious secretly thinks the meaning of life is (I have)?[/quote9aab8a36c0]

And what did it tell you?[/quote9aab8a36c0]

At least at the time, the meaning of life was apparently "to be happy." Heh.

Might have been a bit stilted because I was asking this question in the middle of an amusement park surrounded by beautiful, naked women.

[quote9aab8a36c0="OldManWrigley"]What are some ways to do RC during the day?[/quote9aab8a36c0]

(In order of what I've perceived to be the most effective ways.)

You can hold your nose shut and try to breathe through it. REM doesn't effect breathing; in other words, the way you breathe in your dream is also the way you breathe in real life (incidentally, you can wake yourself up by holding your breath in a dream). So if you hold your nose shut in your dream, it will still be open for air in real life, so you'll still be able to breathe through your nose. I like this one because you can do it anywhere very easily and quickly, and it has never failed for me.

You can look at a piece of text. In dreams text continually changes; as soon as you read something it will change to something else. This one is good because it is also fail-proof; text always changes in dreams. Also, in our day and age you can find a piece of text literally anywhere (worst comes to worst, look at the brand name on your shoes or clothes). Unfortunately, if you're fumbling to find a piece of text in your dream you may lose concentration before you gain lucidity. Nonetheless, a very good technique.

You can visualize something behind you and turn around; if it is behind you you are probably dreaming (i.e. visualize a piece of furniture or a person behind you, then turn around). This is referred to as the "around the corner" technique, as it can also work by visualizing something around a corner and then walking there. It works in the same way that you can make things appear [i9aab8a36c0]after[/i9aab8a36c0] you've become lucid; your conscious is stronger than your subconscious and takes priority when conjuring the dream. However, sometimes this technique has not worked for me, and has worked less and less as I've gotten better at lucid dreaming for some reason.

You can just jump up and down. If you are dreaming sometimes you will float or suspend for a split second longer. I don't really like this technique because it doesn't always work, and it looks really silly to do if you're in public.

There are a few others, I think, but the first two are really solid.

JUNIOR6886

07-09-2006 18:32:39

itss nice to have a real lucid dreaming thread...... ive gotten pretty close a couple of times with MILD in the summer but as soon as i got the feeling that i was dreaming i woke up....

im gonna try WILD during my off days from school and write in my jornal again....

GCY

07-09-2006 18:33:25

[quote27cca4c1d1="mnx12"]Ive never had a lucid dream, I tried for the longest time and finally gave up...[/quote27cca4c1d1]

GCY

07-09-2006 18:34:28

[quote64d8bca624="h3x"][quote64d8bca624]I know there was a topic that started talking about this but it wasn't really about it. Anyway have you guys ever had a LD? I had my first one last night! It was amazing. Heres how it went.

My brother was mad at me because we didn't get a check or something so he took me in my dads old car (from when I was really young) and drove into a lake (Shouldve known it was a dream then... why would I let my brother in my business Laughing) and the car broke when we hit the water. Under water I saw a stingray. Probably because of Steve Irwin Crying or Very sad I got out and thought this weird so I did a Reality Check. It kind of worked. I said when I turn my head to the left a dolphin will jump out of the water. It worked. So i stayed calm and knew i was dreaming. Then I flew out of the lake (which is hard when flapping your arms) and i walked into a restaurant and told my brother hes just a dream character, he said
no i'm not! then i tried to fly (its hard) by flapping my arms. I wanted to say look what I can do. I went outside and wanted to go somewhere. So I was walking through a brick wall (FEELS SO COOL!) and then I closed my eyes to think where to go and i forgot that when you close your eyes you wake up Sad. So then I had a false awakening and told my brother on the phone about my LD. He said he had the same one and then I really woke up. Sorry its bunched together, with possibly some bad grammar. I don't make things perfect in my Dream Journal.[/quote64d8bca624]

Have you tried my Lucid Dreaming sound file?

I've only used it once, but I think I overdid it by listening to it on repeat over and over while I was asleep... Check the other thread for details... But basically, I kept trying to go to sleep so I can wake up, but I kept waking up still in the lucid dream... I must have woken up at least 3-4 times still being in the lucid dream.

Haven't touched it since ?[/quote64d8bca624]
link?

Akademikz

07-09-2006 18:37:22

Oddly enough, this is the first I've ever heard of lucid dreaming but it sounds pretty amazing.

I just can't remember the last time I dreamed. I know everyone dreams like everynight and quite frequently apparently but I just don't remember... it's been a while.

benner410

07-09-2006 18:39:58

I want to try to have one tonight.... I've never tried before.. whats some good ways?

Akademikz

07-09-2006 18:40:53

[quotedd9f91d72f="benner410"]I want to try to have one tonight.... I've never tried before.. whats some good ways?[/quotedd9f91d72f]

I'd also like to give it a shot. Any shortcuts so that I don't have to read through and entire website it seems to try and figure out what the hell I'm doing? Haha.

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 18:43:05

[quotef75379205e="Akademikz"][quotef75379205e="benner410"]I want to try to have one tonight.... I've never tried before.. whats some good ways?[/quotef75379205e]

I'd also like to give it a shot. Any shortcuts so that I don't have to read through and entire website it seems to try and figure out what the hell I'm doing? Haha.[/quotef75379205e]

Keep a Dream Journal. As soon as you wake up right on it. Its what I did. You should read WILD and MILD on the site.

ilanbg

07-09-2006 18:49:02

[quote38fa3b7208="Akademikz"][quote38fa3b7208="benner410"]I want to try to have one tonight.... I've never tried before.. whats some good ways?[/quote38fa3b7208]

I'd also like to give it a shot. Any shortcuts so that I don't have to read through and entire website it seems to try and figure out what the hell I'm doing? Haha.[/quote38fa3b7208]

For those of you that missed it.[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=475550&highlight=#475550]For those of you that missed it.

Akademikz

07-09-2006 18:57:00

[quoteccd8f4cac6="ilanbg"][quoteccd8f4cac6="Akademikz"][quoteccd8f4cac6="benner410"]I want to try to have one tonight.... I've never tried before.. whats some good ways?[/quoteccd8f4cac6]

I'd also like to give it a shot. Any shortcuts so that I don't have to read through and entire website it seems to try and figure out what the hell I'm doing? Haha.[/quoteccd8f4cac6]

For those of you that missed it.[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?p=475550&highlight=#475550]For those of you that missed it.[/quoteccd8f4cac6]

I didn't miss that, I read it, but thought other than that do you have any tips, or short-cuts really? People were mentioning audio tracks and stuff.

ilanbg

07-09-2006 18:59:02

There are audio tracks and even expensive goggles that can help. The results from machines are varied though; some people here have had good success with it, although they never work with me. shrug

Lucid dreaming is fun but it takes work, at least at first.

bruman

07-09-2006 19:03:58

Lucid Dreaming takes time.. you can't just say you're gonna do one tonight. It takes time and practice. Work on improving your dream recall first.

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:05:39

Do what bruman said, exactly what I did.

ilanbg

07-09-2006 19:07:55

[quote0a733d0be7="bruman"]Lucid Dreaming takes time.. you can't just say you're gonna do one tonight. It takes time and practice. Work on improving your dream recall first.[/quote0a733d0be7]

Actually, a lot of people have lucid dreams the first night after they hear about them, for some reason.

But I guess that doesn't really count, because after that it takes some work.

Bentley

07-09-2006 19:09:27

Why would someone want to lucid dream? Why is it called that? I don't really get it -_-.

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:13:41

Its when you know your dreaming. You do whatever you want. I

Veek

07-09-2006 19:14:33

LOL @ everyone turning into "dreaming" professionals.

ilanbg

07-09-2006 19:18:24

[quotef9f25541a9="Veek"]LOL @ everyone turning into "dreaming" professionals.[/quotef9f25541a9]

I've been lucid dreaming for about five years...

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:18:26

k veek stfu | threadcrapper!!!!11

(Just to let everyone know, whenever I say anything like that its a joke)

Akademikz

07-09-2006 19:19:43

[quote1603d300e1="Veek"]LOL @ everyone turning into "dreaming" professionals.[/quote1603d300e1]

Not everyone. Just ilanbg seems to be quite experienced and he's sharing his opinion and tips for the newbies, like myself. I've been looking around the site and I'm definetly going to give this a shot.

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:20:40

You"ll love it. Last night was my first, it was short but amazing.

Ilanbg, howd your favorite one go?

Berky34

07-09-2006 19:25:24

[quote745382cd32="Veek"]LOL @ everyone turning into "dreaming" professionals.[/quote745382cd32]
everyones a professional on the interweb!

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:36:46

I just noticed how funny your avatar is lol

ilanbg

07-09-2006 19:36:48

[quote23d4e5bf14="YourGiftsFree"]You"ll love it. Last night was my first, it was short but amazing.

Ilanbg, howd your favorite one go?[/quote23d4e5bf14]

I've made fear a RC so that whenever I have a nightmare I become lucid. My favorite lucid dreams are not the most fun but the most interesting; once I was being chased by a robot through a mall. I ran outside (it was nighttime) and I became lucid. I levitated out of reach from the robot, then willed it to disappear. I looked up at the sky and parted the clouds, then made it day-time. I think I lost lucidity after that, but I liked it because I was just using raw powers to control my dream, rather than specific techniques.

Another time I had four lucid dreams in one night, which was a record for me. Another time I was being chased by a guy with knives down a hallway. I got to the end and was trapped. He got closer and closer, and I closed my eyes in fear. He started scraping my wrists with his knives, and I became lucid. Eyes still closed, I jumped forward and said, "You're welcome in my dream!" The dream immediately changed and I had a false awakening (dreaming that you're waking up). I was in a very peaceful room that was very white (white walls, white sheets on the bed, light wood framing). There was a large window in front of me with a magnificent view of a sunrise coming over the mountains. To my right was a sleeping woman—she was vague and I don't know who she was supposed to be specifically, but in the dream I knew I loved her.

Regarding nightmares When you become lucid during a nightmare, if you accept whatever is attacking you or doing you harm the nightmare will immediately change into something good. On the other hand, if you use your lucidity to attack the nightmare, it will only grow stronger and scarier (which I've done, and believe me it was terrifying). Psychologists speculate that nightmares are subconscious projections of real-life fears or problems, and that accepting the nightmare in your dream can have positive effects in real life.

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:39:51

I heard someguy hugged someone chasing him, he then said who are you? The guy chasing him said im your fear of the unknown and he dissapeared.

Akademikz

07-09-2006 19:45:06

[quotec168b6ab9e="YourGiftsFree"]I heard someguy hugged someone chasing him, he then said who are you? The guy chasing him said im your fear of the unknown and he dissapeared.[/quotec168b6ab9e]

That's wack.

Bascially, having sex with Scarlett Johansson would be amazing. Ilanbg, tell me it was amazing? Hehe. lol

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:47:53

Did you think JJJ? lol.

Berky34

07-09-2006 19:50:31

[quote5e654484d2="YourGiftsFree"]I just noticed how funny your avatar is lol[/quote5e654484d2]
yeah, he just owned some guy in C&C I think

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 19:56:06

Anyone hear about the Lucid Dream Pill?

ilanbg

07-09-2006 19:57:50

[quotef7fdb1cb16="Akademikz"]Bascially, having sex with Scarlett Johansson would be amazing. Ilanbg, tell me it was amazing? Hehe. lol[/quotef7fdb1cb16]

I was fucking her at a restaurant where I used to work. I started losing control of the dream for some reason and we were in a hole created by a mortar shell (still fucking). Suddenly Nazis surrounded us with machine guns, but I told them to leave (still fucking).

It was weird, actually (but pleasurable).

[quotef7fdb1cb16]Did you think JJJ? lol.[/quotef7fdb1cb16]

lol It was before he had the avatar.

[quotef7fdb1cb16="YourGiftsFree"]Anyone hear about the Lucid Dream Pill?[/quotef7fdb1cb16]

I've never heard of it before (so I would discredit its validity). shrug

Another thing you can do to help induce lucidity is wake up in the middle of the night for a few minutes. Set your alarm to 3 a.m., then hit the snooze and go back to sleep, then turn it off when the snooze goes off, and it will help you with your lucidity (especially if during that period you try to induce a WILD or just make becoming lucid an objective as you drift off to sleep).

Akademikz

07-09-2006 20:00:13

[quotecbe029d744="ilanbg"][quotecbe029d744="Akademikz"]Bascially, having sex with Scarlett Johansson would be amazing. Ilanbg, tell me it was amazing? Hehe. lol[/quotecbe029d744]

I was fucking her at a restaurant where I used to work. I started losing control of the dream for some reason and we were in a hole created by a mortar shell (still fucking). Suddenly Nazis surrounded us with machine guns, but I told them to leave (still fucking).

It was weird, actually (but pleasurable).

[quotecbe029d744]Did you think JJJ? lol.[/quotecbe029d744]

lol It was before he had the avatar.[/quotecbe029d744]

You are my idol, wow. Fucking in a hole created by a mortar shell? That's fucking wack, holy shit. Umm.. I wanna do that. (

YourGiftsFree

07-09-2006 20:00:17

Interesting ilan.. interesting lol

ilanbg

07-09-2006 20:06:22

Actually, I think the mortar shell hole was created due to our fucking, and the my mind associated the hole with WWII and Nazis. lol

bruman

07-09-2006 20:10:35

I smoked a little bit of plain salvia leaf and some calea zachetechi and couldn't sleep right for like a week and a half. I would always wake up every like 2-3 hours, but i'd always remember my dreams. I should of taken advantage of it but i was too lazy.

cwncool

07-09-2006 20:12:17

http//forum.ld4all.com

TFOAF

07-09-2006 20:50:26

[quoteeca9a6dc31="mnx12"]Ive never had a lucid dream, I tried for the longest time and finally gave up...[/quoteeca9a6dc31]
That's a problem most people have when trying to AP or LD. Never give up. It just makes it that much harder. ;)

[quoteeca9a6dc31="OldManWrigley"]I've never seen a Lucid Dream thread, how can you "try" to have one?[/quoteeca9a6dc31]
It's kinda like subconsciously making your body do it. Therefore, sort of taking control over your subconscious. ;)

ilanbg

07-09-2006 20:54:35

[quote48e492039d="TFOAF"]
[quote48e492039d="OldManWrigley"]I've never seen a Lucid Dream thread, how can you "try" to have one?[/quote48e492039d]
It's kinda like subconsciously making your body do it. Therefore, sort of taking control over your subconscious. ;)[/quote48e492039d]

No... the techniques are in this thread.

bruman

07-09-2006 20:59:20

Best way to have a LD is with LSD.

cwncool

07-09-2006 21:00:15

[quote8554bde362="bruman"]Best way to have a LD is with LSD.[/quote8554bde362]
dood! post 1300 for you! weeeeeeee!

TFOAF

07-09-2006 21:03:34

Meh. I've been trying to AP and LD for a long time already, almost two years. Still unsuccessful, yet I try almost daily. It becomes frustrating if I can't do it.

AP is also interesting. (Astral Projection)

ilanbg

07-09-2006 21:05:26

I've looked a bit into AP. I had an out of body experience just while sleeping and almost had an induced one, both just a little while ago.

Dunno much about it yet; I'm having trouble finding info that doesn't make it sound hokey and spiritual.

cwncool

07-09-2006 21:06:49

no offence, but i don't really believe in astral projection. sounds "hokey and spiritual" like ilanbg refers to it. shrug

ilanbg

07-09-2006 21:11:16

I think it's just too associated with spirituality and second dimensions and stuff.

I wouldn't believe in any of that stuff if I hadn't done some crazy things in my sleep that no one has ever been able to explain to me.

cwncool

07-09-2006 21:15:28

yeah, but doing it in my sleep, would be different than what some people say, where they say they're awake and exiting they're body. that's what i think is sort of hokey.

bruman

07-09-2006 21:17:06

what's wrong with spirtituality?

ilanbg

07-09-2006 21:27:46

[quotebd297f2503="cwncool"]yeah, but doing it in my sleep, would be different than what some people say, where they say they're awake and exiting they're body. that's what i think is sort of hokey.[/quotebd297f2503]

They're usually meditating, which is, in that sense, pretty much the same thing as sleeping.

zdub08

08-09-2006 14:10:51

while i've been dreaming, especially during nightmares, i've noticed that I'm in a dream.. but every time i do i just wake up. So basically my question is how can you know that you're dreaming enough to control your actions and stay asleep?

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 14:18:38

Just think of LDing before going to sleep. Now that you know what it is it will be good.

J4320

08-09-2006 14:41:46

I haven't had a nightmare in years. I've had a few 1-2 minute lucid dreams though.

It's funny how nightmares are so much more scary when you're in them. My last nightmare was years and years ago and some quack scientist grabbed me and mutilated me or something. When I thought back on it I didn't think it was even that scary. But when I was in it I was scared as hell.

Anyway about lucid dreaming. I've always wanted to have better ones but I haven't put much time into it. What kind of reality checks do you guys perform during the day?

Akademikz

08-09-2006 14:48:24

Throughout the day today I was doing the 2 fingers through the hand as YGF suggested.

Berky34

08-09-2006 14:51:59

hold your nose with and try to blow out through your nose. if you can your dreaming.

bruman

08-09-2006 14:58:31

i haven't had a nightmare in a lloonngg time (10 years?)

Also.. pretty much the only reality check that works for me is looking at my hand. In your dreams you have 6 fingers. Seriously, you do. Look at your hand in your dream and you'll see.

This also benefits you in other ways.. meaning you don't look like an idiot by trying to shove your fingers through your hands in public. But looking at your hand is a pretty common thing and works great.

Try it, now. Look at your hand. If you have 5 fingers, you're not dreaming, if you have 6, you are. Oh yes.

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 15:05:02

I do the hand one like I said, its short and quick! If it doesnt go through your hand in the dream it will feel like sticking your hand through fudge. Also your hand may have more then 6 fingers. It will definatley be deformed.

bruman

08-09-2006 15:14:58

Yea but i'm saying you can't really do that RC in public without looking like a weirdie. And yea, when I saw it I had two middle fingers.. and they were still sort of connected.. sort of like siamese twins connected.. so that would be 6.

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 15:19:46

Yea, when I do it in public I do it kind of near my pocket and look down. It still lookd wierd probably,lol.

J4320

08-09-2006 15:20:29

Alright I'll do reality checks. I was thinking about keeping a dream log too and I put one entry in but I either forget to write an entry or don't have time.

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 15:22:22

I have mine on word. Read ld4all.com. Its awesome.

J4320

08-09-2006 15:24:29

Well I think I'd rather keep it in a notebook I have next to my bed. That way when I first wake up I won't forget to write it down.

I don't really have reoccuring dreams though so I don't think a dream log would even matter that much. It may be interesting to reread in a few years though.

BTW ld4all.com sounds like some kind of free site. lol

bruman

08-09-2006 15:25:35

[quote460dcffb96="J4320"]Alright I'll do reality checks. I was thinking about keeping a dream log too and I put one entry in but I either forget to write an entry or don't have time.[/quote460dcffb96]

Just write like 3-10 general keywords describing your dream so at least you'll remember it. Even the smallest things will help you improve your dream recall. Then if you really want you can write it into a story when you have time.

bruman

08-09-2006 15:27:24

Oh, and I have the Alchera Dream Journal.. definetely the best lucid dream software out. Version 4.0 should be coming out.. within the next year (the guys been working on it forever.. he sends like monthly e-mails regarding dream stuff and updates). Cost me $39.50 though.

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 15:30:23

Do a Dream journal, so you can remember if you LD! When I woke up I forgot my dreams today, then during the day I remebered 3 by just people sayng some words.

ilanbg

08-09-2006 17:00:40

[quotef5be38ba18="bruman"]Oh, and I have the Alchera Dream Journal.. definetely the best lucid dream software out. Version 4.0 should be coming out.. within the next year (the guys been working on it forever.. he sends like monthly e-mails regarding dream stuff and updates). Cost me $39.50 though.[/quotef5be38ba18]

What is this, exactly? I've been using a password-protected blog for the past five years and its worked great.

TFOAF

08-09-2006 17:01:55

Yea, what's that software do that it costs 39.50, that a normal blog/log can't do?

bruman

08-09-2006 17:02:29

[quote65f2d28fb9="ilanbg"][quote65f2d28fb9="bruman"]Oh, and I have the Alchera Dream Journal.. definetely the best lucid dream software out. Version 4.0 should be coming out.. within the next year (the guys been working on it forever.. he sends like monthly e-mails regarding dream stuff and updates). Cost me $39.50 though.[/quote65f2d28fb9]

What is this, exactly? I've been using a password-protected blog for the past five years and its worked great.[/quote65f2d28fb9]

http//mythwell.com/en/alchera/tour/index.html

TFOAF

08-09-2006 17:07:34

Well. That software looks pretty sweet. I just glimpsed at it. So it...interprets your dreams?

ilanbg

08-09-2006 17:15:19

I've looked into dream interpretation a [i45bd334771]lot[/i45bd334771] and I can say with certainty that a computer program would not be able to effectively interpret dreams (nor would another person; the only person capable would be the dreamer and even then it would be subjective and based on intuition).

I looked at the software but I'm on a mac anyways so my blog will do just fine right now.

dmorris68

08-09-2006 18:00:09

[quotee393e02e26="bruman"][quotee393e02e26="ilanbg"][quotee393e02e26="bruman"]Oh, and I have the Alchera Dream Journal.. definetely the best lucid dream software out. Version 4.0 should be coming out.. within the next year (the guys been working on it forever.. he sends like monthly e-mails regarding dream stuff and updates). Cost me $39.50 though.[/quotee393e02e26]

What is this, exactly? I've been using a password-protected blog for the past five years and its worked great.[/quotee393e02e26]

http//mythwell.com/en/alchera/tour/index.html[/quotee393e02e26]
Oi, my eyes.

OT Anybody thinking about writing and selling your own software, take some advice from a professional software developer of 20+ years stick to standard, neutral GUI colors. After looking at a couple of screenshots of that, I want to hurl.

JUNIOR6886

08-09-2006 18:40:05

This should be a pretty obvious tip to everyone but i'll post it anyway
try MILD as you're going to sleep and if you dont LD use WBTS in conjuction with WILD to double you're chances of success

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 18:41:36

Is WILD and MILD good? Im trying that.

benner410

08-09-2006 20:09:23

whats wild and mild

Akademikz

08-09-2006 20:12:12

[quoteb185b2749c="benner410"]whats wild and mild[/quoteb185b2749c]

www.ld4all.com

YourGiftsFree

08-09-2006 20:24:30

Thats where I learned it!

ilanbg

08-09-2006 23:06:08

I still contend that creating a good foundation for lucid dreaming (RCing throughout the day during periods that could correlate to your dreams) is easier/better than doing MILDs and WILDs. I've never done any but whenever I notice a pattern in my dreams it only takes a few days to develop a habit that will allow me to become lucid the next time. I think it's more reliable.

EatChex89

09-09-2006 01:24:03

i started practicing for lucid dreaming by remembering my dreams, it worked for about the first week, but then i got bored. i should start again.

but the first step is actually to remember your dreams otherwise you won't remember you lucid dreams when you have them. Then you do reality checks like 24/7 and then you'll automatically do ti in your sleep then you realize it's a dream and can control it.

YourGiftsFree

09-09-2006 07:12:20

Yea, I wrote down my dreams and in 2 weeks I had a LD. I just did RC, I tried to do wild at nights but couldnt do it so I did MILD.

hilaryfanatic09

09-09-2006 13:04:37

Okay, but what if you dont ever remember your dreams? I havent remembered my dreams since I was a little kid, and Ive only remembered a couple in the last year (meaning I remembered them when I woke up but dont remember them now)

Also, when I was little and having a nightmare, I always thought that if I just screamed, the nightmare would end. I think sometimes it worked, but i remember i tried to scream, and just nothing came out, and then things got really scary. What is up with that? Would screaming be like a reality check?

J4320

09-09-2006 14:33:17

It means your lover has a horse face.

ilanbg

09-09-2006 14:50:07

[quoteccb5f79808="hilaryfanatic09"]Okay, but what if you dont ever remember your dreams? I havent remembered my dreams since I was a little kid, and Ive only remembered a couple in the last year (meaning I remembered them when I woke up but dont remember them now)[/quoteccb5f79808]

There are ways to improve your dream recall. Having someone wake up up gently instead of using an alarm is better because the sound ends as soon as you wake up. Remaining motionless will greatly improve your chances of remembering the dream; don't even turn over in your bed. The more time you spend in that position, slowly waking up, the likelier you are of remembering your dream. Also, trying to remember your dream is worse than just allowing the feelings and images of the dream to drift to you.

[quoteccb5f79808]Also, when I was little and having a nightmare, I always thought that if I just screamed, the nightmare would end. I think sometimes it worked, but i remember i tried to scream, and just nothing came out, and then things got really scary. What is up with that? Would screaming be like a reality check?[/quoteccb5f79808]

Screaming isn't a reality check. I don't know why it would wake you up—maybe it was just your mind willing yourself to wake up. The next time you have a nightmare and you become lucid, accept the nightmare and try to make friends with it.

J4320

09-09-2006 18:25:42

I love my dream recall. Right now it's 620 PM and I remember 3 of my dreams last night, not in full detail though. I really should write them down when I remember them the best.

I dream up the coolest houses. It's crazy. In my last night's dream my family was living in this huge house and my room was at the very top on "stilts" so to speak(it was unrealistic but very artistic). It was overlooking tons of mountains and it was a cabin room. Everything surrounding me was beautiful and so was the house.

Now that I think about that dream it reminds me of a dream from a few nights ago about a house I dreamt up.

Now mentally I have connected cool houses to dreaming. So next time I dream up a crazy house I'll analyze it and do a reality check so I can be prepared to go lucid.

cwncool

09-09-2006 18:33:16

when I used to be more into LDing i wrote down my dreams every night. after a couple nights of this, i was on average remembering at least 3 dreams a night.

J4320

09-09-2006 18:36:14

Yeah I somehow feel inside of me like I remember another one or an extension of one but whenever I try to recall it I don't get anything but a very scared feeling. It could have been a nightmare that I forgot or something.

irannaked

09-09-2006 22:01:31

dont have time to read the post, but i used to LD.

I could fly(flapping my arms) but only for a short time, and i constantly had the same dream of me flying a bit.

i wanna try to LD, how do i prepair?

ilanbg

09-09-2006 22:06:32

[quotef5dfaec8e5="irannaked"]dont have time to read the post, but i used to LD.[/quotef5dfaec8e5]

[quotef5dfaec8e5]i wanna try to LD, how do i prepair?[/quotef5dfaec8e5]

When you put those two quotes together, that question looks pretty stupid, huh?

J4320

09-09-2006 22:22:28

^ lol

I'm gonna try again tonight. After I get ready for bed I'm gonna spend 20-30 mins on LD4All.com so I can get my mind on it.

YourGiftsFree

09-09-2006 22:23:43

Same here, ill be doing some WILD/MILD tonight. H3X, can you PM me some LD files?

ilanbg

09-09-2006 22:42:30

I wonder why some people have success with sound files and others don't. More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.

I've been reading that astralvoyage for the better part of the hour now, which I'm hoping will help it.

I'm glad I've had LD and precogs because otherwise there is no way in hell I would never study/practice anything spiritual.

Supacold

09-09-2006 23:50:39

I've had several of these LD in the past ,but i never knew the term for it until now.

I had this one particular dream about 4-6 years ago where i was being chased by an enormous fugly looking monster/lady ( which was from a movie i saw that day) down my street where i lived. and as i ran in terror i was trying anyway to escape this monsterious creature, so i began to think of flying. All of a sudden i flew up away from the monster.

another dream which was also several years ago is when i was walking down my street in my dream and as i was walking about i realized it was a dream. i was like WOW!! and i saw a stop sign, so i started to bend the pole with my mind and began to do all sorts of magic type of abilities before i woke up. It was amazoning as i was still in my dream and had total control in ever aspect of it.

But there were times where it was the total opposite.
Another dream where i was flying and such and i knew it was a dream, then all of a sudden a monster of some sort was after me, but i couldn't fly away because i kept thinking to myself that i have to get away but i cant seem to be lefting off and i jst woke up..

Well, tonite i'm will try to have a LD dream since everyone was talking about AND i hadn't had one in a very long time. lol

bruman

09-09-2006 23:51:22

[quote6a2a7164b7="ilanbg"]I wonder why some people have success with sound files and others don't. More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.

I've been reading that astralvoyage for the better part of the hour now, which I'm hoping will help it.

I'm glad I've had LD and precogs because otherwise there is no way in hell I would never study/practice anything spiritual.[/quote6a2a7164b7]

ah ha! So you DO think its spiritual.

h3x

10-09-2006 00:02:13

[quote6449ec0b8b="YourGiftsFree"]Same here, ill be doing some WILD/MILD tonight. H3X, can you PM me some LD files?[/quote6449ec0b8b]

PM Sent.

[quote6449ec0b8b]More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.[/quote6449ec0b8b]

Well, my sound files are "binaural brainwave entrainment MP3s".. Basically different frequencies play on each side of your ear... These frequencies are supposed to induce a Lucid Dreaming state.. I believe the "Lucid Dreaming" file is heavy on the Delta spectrum wave which induces a deep sleep and some other stuff that's supposed to trigger lucid dreaming.

ilanbg

10-09-2006 00:03:01

[quotec2db875ce0="bruman"][quotec2db875ce0="ilanbg"]I wonder why some people have success with sound files and others don't. More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.

I'm glad I've had LD and precogs because otherwise there is no way in hell I would never study/practice anything spiritual.[/quotec2db875ce0]

ah ha! So you DO think its spiritual.[/quotec2db875ce0]

lol
I suppose so. I don't really know what "spiritual" is supposed to mean. The first time I refuted it I meant it in the holy sense. In the quoted post I meant it in the mentally cleansing way.

ilanbg

10-09-2006 00:03:59

[quote542025129d="h3x"][quote542025129d]More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.[/quote542025129d]

Well, my sound files are "binaural brainwave entrainment MP3s".. Basically different frequencies play on each side of your ear... These frequencies are supposed to induce a Lucid Dreaming state.. I believe the "Lucid Dreaming" file is heavy on the Delta spectrum wave which induces a deep sleep and some other stuff that's supposed to trigger lucid dreaming.[/quote542025129d]

Am I supposed to wear headphones to make sure it hits each ear correctly, then? I've been using my speakers.

h3x

10-09-2006 00:07:17

[quote9b422a15d1="ilanbg"][quote9b422a15d1="h3x"][quote9b422a15d1]More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.[/quote9b422a15d1]

Well, my sound files are "binaural brainwave entrainment MP3s".. Basically different frequencies play on each side of your ear... These frequencies are supposed to induce a Lucid Dreaming state.. I believe the "Lucid Dreaming" file is heavy on the Delta spectrum wave which induces a deep sleep and some other stuff that's supposed to trigger lucid dreaming.[/quote9b422a15d1]

Am I supposed to wear headphones to make sure it hits each ear correctly, then? I've been using my speakers.[/quote9b422a15d1]

Yeah, otherwise the frequency waves are just going to mix in the air. The frequency waves are different on each channel (left and right) and certain frequenices need to go in your left ear, while other frequencies need to go in your right ear in order for it to work.

ilanbg

10-09-2006 00:15:54

[quotebaa459f622="h3x"][quotebaa459f622="ilanbg"][quotebaa459f622="h3x"][quotebaa459f622]More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.[/quotebaa459f622]

Well, my sound files are "binaural brainwave entrainment MP3s".. Basically different frequencies play on each side of your ear... These frequencies are supposed to induce a Lucid Dreaming state.. I believe the "Lucid Dreaming" file is heavy on the Delta spectrum wave which induces a deep sleep and some other stuff that's supposed to trigger lucid dreaming.[/quotebaa459f622]

Am I supposed to wear headphones to make sure it hits each ear correctly, then? I've been using my speakers.[/quotebaa459f622]

Yeah, otherwise the frequency waves are just going to mix in the air. The frequency waves are different on each channel (left and right) and certain frequenices need to go in your left ear, while other frequencies need to go in your right ear in order for it to work.[/quotebaa459f622]

I guess that answers what the difference is between those that are successful with the file and those that aren't. roll D'oh!

(I don't suppose you can send me the files again, could you?)

(You should just upload them to a site and post a link to it or something. You must have PMe a dozen people about this.)

h3x, are you into LD or AP at all? How did you come across all the sound fiels?

x323smostwantedx

10-09-2006 00:22:40

I downloaded some files on OINK and I felt weird and relaxed, but I didnt have a lucid dream.

YourGiftsFree

10-09-2006 00:26:23

Didnt get it (

bruman

10-09-2006 00:30:04

I used to have tons of lucid dreaming files as well.. I'm pretty sure I lost them all. I got them all off of eMule. They're probably still there if you're interested.

emule has all the rare stuff. Downloads are just really slow.

h3x

10-09-2006 00:31:53

[quote58eb942788="ilanbg"][quote58eb942788="h3x"][quote58eb942788="ilanbg"][quote58eb942788="h3x"][quote58eb942788]More importantly, I wonder what the sound files do, physically.[/quote58eb942788]

Well, my sound files are "binaural brainwave entrainment MP3s".. Basically different frequencies play on each side of your ear... These frequencies are supposed to induce a Lucid Dreaming state.. I believe the "Lucid Dreaming" file is heavy on the Delta spectrum wave which induces a deep sleep and some other stuff that's supposed to trigger lucid dreaming.[/quote58eb942788]

Am I supposed to wear headphones to make sure it hits each ear correctly, then? I've been using my speakers.[/quote58eb942788]

Yeah, otherwise the frequency waves are just going to mix in the air. The frequency waves are different on each channel (left and right) and certain frequenices need to go in your left ear, while other frequencies need to go in your right ear in order for it to work.[/quote58eb942788]

I guess that answers what the difference is between those that are successful with the file and those that aren't. roll D'oh!

(I don't suppose you can send me the files again, could you?)

(You should just upload them to a site and post a link to it or something. You must have PMe a dozen people about this.)

h3x, are you into LD or AP at all? How did you come across all the sound fiels?[/quote58eb942788]

Sure, I'll send you the files right now...

I'll upload my collection when I have the time.

I'm not really into either... I came across the sound files from a friend who forwarded me two e-mail messages containing the download link for a "Chi Generator" sound file and a "Increase IQ" sound file he purchased from a website... I noticed a pattern between the two download URLs... So I fooled around with it and I ended up getting every single file they had...

Same thing with the DNA Activation files... My friend bought the downloadable version of the 1st disc... I fooled around with the URL and got the entire collection.

I probably shouldn't be saying any of this lol

h3x

10-09-2006 00:32:48

[quotebd69312183="YourGiftsFree"]Didnt get it ([/quotebd69312183]

Re-sent.

YourGiftsFree

10-09-2006 10:39:50

Cant remember my dreams from last night. (

TFOAF

10-09-2006 11:03:50

[quoteb5457f0299="YourGiftsFree"]Cant remember my dreams from last night. ([/quoteb5457f0299]

Here's what I do to remember your dreams. Right before you fall asleep, just keep repeating to yourself, in your head, "I will remember my dreams."

It works. Trust me. )

Veek

10-09-2006 11:46:19

[quote2ef197fdd3="ilanbg"][quote2ef197fdd3="irannaked"]dont have time to read the post, but i used to LD.[/quote2ef197fdd3]

[quote2ef197fdd3]i wanna try to LD, how do i prepair?[/quote2ef197fdd3]

When you put those two quotes together, that question looks pretty stupid, huh?[/quote2ef197fdd3]

LOL, awesome!

macperson

10-09-2006 18:43:43

anyone have anything like this or know where i could download something like this?

http//cgi.ebay.com/Hypno-sex-CD-Hypnosis-NLP-lucid-dream-sexual-fantasy_W0QQitemZ250025828923QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[]http//cgi.ebay.com/Hypno-sex-CD-Hypnosis-NLP-lucid-dream-sexual-fantasy_W0QQitemZ250025828923QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

TryinToGetPaid

10-09-2006 18:50:40

Personally, when I dream, and Lucid dream. All I have to do is say, Whoever is here naked. And then they are here.

J4320

10-09-2006 18:52:33

[quote725dca6c1e="macperson"]anyone have anything like this or know where i could download something like this?

liSNIPPEDli[]liSNIPPEDli[/quote725dca6c1e]

HAHAHA it's hilarious how macperson is the sex addict - always bumping the hottest chick in the world thread and now this. lol

bruman

10-09-2006 18:55:37

[quote5402da3f86="J4320"][quote5402da3f86="macperson"]anyone have anything like this or know where i could download something like this?

liSNIPPEDli[]liSNIPPEDli[/quote5402da3f86]

HAHAHA it's hilarious how macperson is the sex addict - always bumping the hottest chick in the world thread and now this. lol[/quote5402da3f86]

You have a lot of posts.

macperson

10-09-2006 18:56:18

If you do have something like this

http//cgi.ebay.com/Hypno-sex-CD-Hypnosis-NLP-lucid-dream-sexual-fantasy_W0QQitemZ250025828923QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[]http//cgi.ebay.com/Hypno-sex-CD-Hypnosis-NLP-lucid-dream-sexual-fantasy_W0QQitemZ250025828923QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

pm it to me or the link to me

TryinToGetPaid

10-09-2006 18:57:07

Ummmm, we heard you the 1st time. Quit wacking it, and wait a damn minute.

J4320

10-09-2006 18:58:45

[quote99b2dc6893="bruman"][quote99b2dc6893="J4320"][quote99b2dc6893="macperson"]anyone have anything like this or know where i could download something like this?

liSNIPPEDli[]liSNIPPEDli[/quote99b2dc6893]

HAHAHA it's hilarious how macperson is the sex addict - always bumping the hottest chick in the world thread and now this. lol[/quote99b2dc6893]

You have a lot of posts.[/quote99b2dc6893]

j00 know eet

ilanbg

10-09-2006 19:06:58

[quote37d30eb4d3="macperson"]anyone have anything like this or know where i could download something like this?

http//cgi.ebay.com/Hypno-sex-CD-Hypnosis-NLP-lucid-dream-sexual-fantasy_W0QQitemZ250025828923QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[]http//cgi.ebay.com/Hypno-sex-CD-Hypnosis-NLP-lucid-dream-sexual-fantasy_W0QQitemZ250025828923QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/quote37d30eb4d3]

I very much doubt this exists. If it works it's solely on the placebo effect.

Learn to have lucid dreams and you can do whatever you want in your dreams. There is no easy way to do this; it will be work and if the only reason you want to do it is to have sexual dreams I suggest you just stop masturbating and allow your body to conjure the dreams by its own volition.

irannaked

10-09-2006 19:15:04

[quote82ac84a32b="Veek"][quote82ac84a32b="ilanbg"][quote82ac84a32b="irannaked"]dont have time to read the post, but i used to LD.[/quote82ac84a32b]

[quote82ac84a32b]i wanna try to LD, how do i prepair?[/quote82ac84a32b]

When you put those two quotes together, that question looks pretty stupid, huh?[/quote82ac84a32b]

LOL, awesome![/quote82ac84a32b]

i dont read stupidity, all i said was that i used to have LD, and now i wanna have them again, and want to know how to prepair.

can you read?

h3x

10-09-2006 19:21:02

[quotec30f00f0ef="irannaked"]i dont read stupidity, all i said was that i used to have LD, and now i wanna have them again, and want to know how to prepair.

can you read?[/quotec30f00f0ef]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/7b9949dadb917f2166652cef5ccc8044.gif[" alt=""/imgc30f00f0ef]

ilanbg

10-09-2006 19:26:04

[quotef264133915="irannaked"]i dont read stupidity, all i said was that i used to have LD, and now i wanna have them again, and want to know how to prepair.

can you read?[/quotef264133915]

Yes, but apparently you can't. The answer to your question is in this thread, so if you're too lazy to read it you should shut the fuck up.

Aw, what am I saying? Of course I'll repeat myself and help you after you act condescending towards me. Where are my manners? 8)
Here's a link[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45446&highlight=]link you may find helpful in getting started with your lucid dreams. No need to thank me.

TryinToGetPaid

10-09-2006 19:37:49

And just because it is bothering me it is PREPARE!

JUNIOR6886

10-09-2006 19:56:02

how about we dont let one of the few good off-topic threads locked over stupid shit? D Im gonna try using the WBTB (wake up back to bed) method tonight

TryinToGetPaid

10-09-2006 19:59:25

I always wake up, remember my dream, and go back to bed. And usually, I have to say, I will continue my last dream, if I want to dream what I was dreaming before. But usually when I go back to sleep, it is an entirely new dream to play around with.

irannaked

10-09-2006 20:08:49

[quoteabd673209c="ilanbg"][quoteabd673209c="irannaked"]i dont read stupidity, all i said was that i used to have LD, and now i wanna have them again, and want to know how to prepair.

can you read?[/quoteabd673209c]

Yes, but apparently you can't. The answer to your question is in this thread, so if you're too lazy to read it you should shut the fuck up.

Aw, what am I saying? Of course I'll repeat myself and help you after you act condescending towards me. Where are my manners? 8)
Here's a link[=http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45446&highlight=]link you may find helpful in getting started with your lucid dreams. No need to thank me.[/quoteabd673209c]

the link is broken ;)

Berky34

10-09-2006 20:48:24

I'm not sure if this is dream related (probably not) but it's worth a shot. Every night I wake up with a massive charlie horse in my right leg. This happens every night or every other night and it's starting to get very annoying. Nothing is worse than waking up in pain. Anyone ever hear of something like this?

J4320

10-09-2006 20:52:00

I just made a dream blog through blogger. P

Tonight I know I won't LD. The only way I want to do it is through RC's and I hardly do them. I have to make it more of a habit.

ilanbg

10-09-2006 20:57:42

[quote47ee7a3e5f="Berky34"]I'm not sure if this is dream related (probably not) but it's worth a shot. Every night I wake up with a massive charlie horse in my right leg. This happens every night or every other night and it's starting to get very annoying. Nothing is worse than waking up in pain. Anyone ever hear of something like this?[/quote47ee7a3e5f]

Spent twenty minutes or so stretching before you go to bed. Almost certain this will solve the problem.

TryinToGetPaid

10-09-2006 21:02:38

I never RC during the day, or in my dream. But last night I had to be Lucid Dreaming, because I controlled my dream to a certain extent. Also, last night I had a dream I was having sex with my girlfriend, who I was sleeping in my bed with, when she woke up, she said she also had a dream of sleeping with me. Is this normal to share a dream?

J4320

10-09-2006 21:04:13

[quote138dd0fc92="ilanbg"][quote138dd0fc92="Berky34"]I'm not sure if this is dream related (probably not) but it's worth a shot. Every night I wake up with a massive charlie horse in my right leg. This happens every night or every other night and it's starting to get very annoying. Nothing is worse than waking up in pain. Anyone ever hear of something like this?[/quote138dd0fc92]

Spent twenty minutes or so stretching before you go to bed. Almost certain this will solve the problem.[/quote138dd0fc92]

Also eat a banana and drink some milk before bed.

J4320

10-09-2006 21:05:40

[quote0a9320d684="TryinToGetPaid"]I never RC during the day, or in my dream. But last night I had to be Lucid Dreaming, because I controlled my dream to a certain extent. Also, last night I had a dream I was having sex with my girlfriend, who I was sleeping in my bed with, when she woke up, she said she also had a dream of sleeping with me. Is this normal to share a dream?[/quote0a9320d684]

It's not unheard of. Ask her what the surroundings were like and compare them with yours.

ilanbg

11-09-2006 00:25:47

[quote2815c1edcb="TryinToGetPaid"]I never RC during the day, or in my dream. But last night I had to be Lucid Dreaming, because I controlled my dream to a certain extent. Also, last night I had a dream I was having sex with my girlfriend, who I was sleeping in my bed with, when she woke up, she said she also had a dream of sleeping with me. Is this normal to share a dream?[/quote2815c1edcb]

It has been known to happen. However, keep in mind the power of suggestion is a powerful thing and it's possible one or both of you unwittingly manipulated your own memories because having the same dream would have been so cool.

TryinToGetPaid

11-09-2006 08:00:08

Well when we both woke up, we were both horny, just from the dream. And I said "Wait, are you horny because you had a sex dream?" And she said "Yes, it was with you, in YOUR room but not in the room we are in now (which is my room.)" Meaning, in the DREAM it was my room but not my room in real life.

And mine was the same. She said the wall color was a pale green / khaki mix, and my dream was the same. And we both awoke at the same time.

JUNIOR6886

11-09-2006 08:35:01

ugh.... last night sucked. If you're gonna try WBTB make sure you stay awake long enough so when you go back to bed you dont instantly fall asleep and forget to do anything roll

J4320

11-09-2006 09:24:18

Ugh this sucks. I can't update my dream blog because blogger thinks it's a spam blog. (

I have it all fresh in my mind too. evil

TryinToGetPaid

11-09-2006 09:25:19

Write it down on paper or in notepad, and use a different blog service.

J4320

11-09-2006 09:43:38

Yeah I wrote it down. I requested for it to be checked out and they said it'd take 1 business day so it should turn out okay.

YourGiftsFree

11-09-2006 12:03:57

Shared dreaming happens. Looks like you had one!

Ive been slacking off with my dream blog, (. I will start again today.

ipodlover1

11-09-2006 16:49:29

Last night I did WBTB, and I actually had a dream about lucid dreams (closest I've ever come to an actual induced lucid dream). I was speaking to my teacher about how I had been trying to LD. It makes me sick now... why wasn't that a signal for me to realize it was a dream?

ilanbg

11-09-2006 17:51:56

(If you are reading this, you just might be dreaming! Do a reality check right now.)

J4320

11-09-2006 17:53:46

[quote7d24ab0bea="ilanbg"](If you are reading this, you just might be dreaming! Do a reality check right now.)[/quote7d24ab0bea]

I actually did one while this thread was loading in a new tab. lol

YourGiftsFree

31-01-2007 19:50:07

Bump

I had another, weird one a few nights ago.

CorpRebel

31-01-2007 20:26:30

[quote1ebcd4e97d="YourGiftsFree"]Bump

I had another, weird one a few nights ago.[/quote1ebcd4e97d]

NOT sure I really wanna know ... roll

Rick aka CorpRebel 8)

JUNIOR6886

09-02-2007 16:09:31

I havent really been trying out any techniques for the last few weeks but ive still been able to go lucid a handful of times... however i cant seem to keep the dream going and i always wake up a few seconds after.

btw
i think its hilarious how sometimes i can miss the most obvious dream signs. I remember in one of my dreams i was pouring myself a bowl of cereal and I looked on the back of the box at the nutrition label and it was clearly written 700 calories per serving. I remember thinking to myself "that cant be right.." I looked again and it said 100. Kinda lame how that completely went over my head and i didnt do a reality check...

it would be interesting if other people attempting this post about the dreamsigns they missed.