question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4534

xhris

08-01-2005 23:10:20

ok, i recently signed up for freeipods.com. To get my referrals i plan to trade with others who have not yet used freeipods.com. My question is, say i was trading with someone who claimed that they never signed up under freeipods.com and were a fresh referral. But what if they really weren't a fresh referral and were just lying. Would they still be able to go green on my account?? If so, then would my account be placed on hold for their "non-unique" referral?? You can see why this is a concern for me because i could get all my greens from people just lying and then be placed on hold forever.

also, say i signed up under mp3players4free but never completed an offer (never gave my address or credit card #) would someone using mp3players4free still be able to refer me??

twhite567

09-01-2005 09:55:31

[quoted3a191b3fd="xhris"]ok, i recently signed up for freeipods.com. To get my referrals i plan to trade with others who have not yet used freeipods.com. My question is, say i was trading with someone who claimed that they never signed up under freeipods.com and were a fresh referral. But what if they really weren't a fresh referral and were just lying. Would they still be able to go green on my account?? If so, then would my account be placed on hold for their "non-unique" referral?? You can see why this is a concern for me because i could get all my greens from people just lying and then be placed on hold forever.

also, say i signed up under mp3players4free but never completed an offer (never gave my address or credit card #) would someone using mp3players4free still be able to refer me??[/quoted3a191b3fd]

Yes, your account would possibly be placed on hold at freeipods, or that ref would not be approved. If you signed up for mp3players4free, you may not create another account, your account will be DQ'd.
-Trevor

xhris

09-01-2005 12:13:26

but how will they know i sgned up twice if i never gave my address or credit card #??? (im not trying to cheat the system, i wanna know because i would like to use quicktrade and i have to know which sites im able to sign up for and which ones im not)

stiles05s

09-01-2005 12:23:14

same IP address

bigboy106

09-01-2005 13:17:01

^yep

phorty

10-01-2005 07:21:26

to answer the question..you would have a problem with the ip address

....but heres one of my own...stupid and off topic but...
whats the difference between a 3rd gen and a 4th gen ipod?

jadem

10-01-2005 11:35:34

[quoteb22ace2582="phorty"]to answer the question..you would have a problem with the ip address

....but heres one of my own...stupid and off topic but...
whats the difference between a 3rd gen and a 4th gen ipod?[/quoteb22ace2582]

3rd gen has a row of buttons on the top for the forw/back, menu, and play/pause selections that are now found at appropriate places on the 4th gen click wheel. Also, the wheel on the 4th gen actually clicks (you have to press on the spots of the clickwheel for those options previously mentioned). Another difference is the button in the middle of the clickwheel on the 3rd gen you just touch it whereas on the 4th you press down on it to use it.

I hope that was clear enough (it sounded good in my head as I wrote it).