Everything You Need To Know And More re: DCA

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44893

DCA Owner

27-08-2006 10:27:11

In a matter of days,DCA network will no longer be DCA. It will become Bonus Network,and I will be openng 5 new sites all under the Bonus network . Today , I'm cutting off offers and, gonna transfer all the offer information to one of my new sites under Bonus Network,so none of you guys will lose your progress,whether it be a placed order,or credits/refferals. Also,of course all of you waiting for cash to be sent will still recieve your cash as soon as I get this check. Oh... some more very good news is our refferal amounts will be lowered a ton also credit amounts, and we are gonna be under a new publisher so no more problems with checks being sent,because the publishers we are gonna be using are strictly paypal . Also within a month of opening Bonus we will have bi-weekly shipping(well depends on how much traffic we get,so when we open make sure you do our sites,and help us become one of the fastest shipping sites around ).

Once again everyone, I thank those of you that have been waiting very patiently for this order to be sent out, I'm right there with you guys and this is why I'm dropping this publisher as soon as I get this check(was stated above ^).

P.S. - I'm begging you guys, get all those questions and statements off your chest and post here.I dont care how harsh they may be towards my network or me as a person, I just wanna know what it is that is bothering you guys so I can make the changes, and make all of my users happy. Also I apologize for anyone that was trying to contact me over aim,and had problems of like responses hours later and what not. Problem is, I was using Trillian,and I guess it had tons of bugs,and alot of times it would either crash,and I would have to start computer over,or it wouldn't even show me my "Im" boxes whats so ever. Everything regarding to support is fixed now and I downloaded a bug free version of Trillian,and any questions you need answered will be,and in a timely matter(I promise ) . If you need to get to me and Im not there I have 2 new improvments to my support staff. 1st. dca kenny , 2nd . dca emerica . Ok thanks and I hope this clears up most of your concerns and I hope I have all of you as users when Bonus Network comes out. (2-3 days!!!!!!!) .

ALSO - It is my B-DAY today and I will be gone most of the day if not all. So please email= me at email=dontcostanything@yahoo.comdontcostanything@yahoo.com me at email=dontcostanything@yahoo.comdontcostanything@yahoo.com/email,any questions you have that dca kenny and or dca emerica couldnt help you with. I will answer them as soon as I get home tonight, and wont go to bed till I've done so .

Thanks for all you patiently waiting out there,and I hope I see you and everyone else in the freebie world doing our sites in the future. We at DCA/BONUS Network , look forward to fulfilling all your freebie needs smile.gif .

Thanks, DCA Owner

TigerShark

27-08-2006 10:30:25

hey happy B-Day, I will definatly check out your new sites when they're launched...haven't tried this network before. By the looks of it, it will be a pleasant experience )

Killer722

27-08-2006 13:55:25

I'm still one of the people waiting for my payment from the July orders. If all goes well, I'll check these sites out.

jy3

27-08-2006 13:58:19

good luck with the new sites, are we gonna get an offer list after everything is ironed out?

DCA Owner

27-08-2006 22:03:14

[quote45d2ce04dd="jy3"]good luck with the new sites, are we gonna get an offer list after everything is ironed out?[/quote45d2ce04dd]

Yeah, I will post anything you guys wanna know just ask me. D

Killer722

28-08-2006 13:02:51

Any news on the check?

DCA Owner

28-08-2006 14:52:07

Well I got an email from ID'Z last night saying they were sorry about this situation and if I want to just take paypal instead of a check they would do that for me. So, of course I sent back, saying " yes send me paypal" , and gave them my paypal email. Still no payment though, Ive tried to contact them numerous times and no one responds to my emails,or IM's. So I guess we have to just play the waiting game again ?

Killer722

28-08-2006 15:43:46

It it's the waiting game they want, it's the waiting game they'll get. http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/c7799f3c7ec7809d47f877e957b55fe4.gif[" alt=""/imgc4ef9be487]

DCA Owner

28-08-2006 23:21:48

ALL PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, thanks for all of your support and patience through this tough month for us.

Thanks, DCA Owner

Killer722

28-08-2006 23:59:22

Resolved. )

DCA Owner

29-08-2006 17:32:12

[quote903089c127="Killer722"]I was supposed to get my full $400, not $120. I was told personally that I was getting $400, and I want my full payment please. I've been waiting so long and I'm not gonna settle for this, so I'm sorry. I'm not gonna walk away lied to. I have all the AIM conversations to prove it. So please, before I explode after all this disappointment after waiting for over a month, I'd appreciate my full payment. I'm talking extremely calmly right now for the current situation and for what I'm feeling, so once again, please, send me $280 more like I was promised/ordered and I'll be on my way with the will to do your new sites still intact...please...[/quote903089c127]

Well sorry if you were mis-informed rather it was by me or anyone else associated with DCA. In this situation we cannot pay you for the rest when they were all revoked tickles.You may have contacted us before the final pay list/revoke list, was posted in the news section of or site ( .

Sorry for any inconvience this may cause you,but I dont think it would be fair if we covered your revoke costs,and everyone else gets there revokes subtracted from order.

Thanks, Dca Owner