Ever handed out a beating? Lets hear your story.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=44594

ffactoryxx

13-08-2006 17:34:30

So most guys here are in college or a few years out and have probably layed someone out or vice versa for something.

Lets here your story, why it happened and the outcome.

theysayjump

13-08-2006 17:52:24

I can honestly say I've never beaten anyone up, punched someone in face etc.

I've been beaten up a few times.

geej86

13-08-2006 18:08:05

i've never really been in a fight, i don't believe i will in the future either

MyungChunHa

13-08-2006 18:25:09

Yea, I've never been in a single one either, mainly because I get along with everybody and I'm just overall laid back...

I'm not a fighter, I'm a stoner....

KeithA

13-08-2006 18:45:26

I might have been 12 or 13 when a kid across the street was talking shit to my little brother. I popped him right in his nose, sending him in crying. He missed school that day.

The older brother of the kid I punched watched the whole thing. He came up to me afterwards and said "If you ever touch my brother again, I'll kick your ass." I didn't say it then, but I still wonder why he didn't seem interested in kicking my ass right then.

I stuck up for my little bro a few other times, but that was about it. Nothing at all in high school, college, or since--just good, upright citizenship. lol

Tholek

13-08-2006 18:46:29

A gang of kids tried to take my walkman years ago. Still have a deviated septum from that.

ffactoryxx

13-08-2006 19:07:50

Ive beaten a few kids in my past. Its funny though because i am the laid back easy to get along with type of person.

I must say though, so people just have it coming.

I remember one night walking down the street on Campus with my friend who is the head of security at a huge bar (big guy!). We were just walking talking about the Eagles and how we thought they were going to lose the next day. Keep in mind, we are from Philly. 4 kids ran up from behind and cracked my boy and I at the same time because of them overhearing the conversation i guess. We proceeded to pummel the shit out the 4 kids and left 2 of them squirming in their own blood. All I know after that was a frat friend of ours grabbed us and ushered us into their house to hide till things cooled off.

Next was a kid in my ex fraternity which I quit bc it sucked. He was a moderate sized kid who had the biggest mouth the 3 years I knew him and always started fights with his big mouth but always did it knowing his frat brothers would back them up or get in front before things happened. I told him to watch himself because one day he was going to say something to the wrong person and get whooped and I hope that person wasn't me.
One night 2 years later, I was watching football and he spouted off about something and called me outside. I leisurely walked outside and tried to calmly talk him down. He even spit in my face and pushed me a few times. I kept my calm and told him that if he touched me one more time, I was going to crack him. He pushed me again and POW, I split him open and watched him hit the ground. He cried and claimed i cheap shotted him for the rest of the night. I warned him though and it's that type of shit, i do not tolerate.

Their has been some others with broken bones and what not but those are 2 I remember really well. I do not have a short fuse and do not look for fights but some people who are highly unrealistic and think they are tough guys have it coming. I will and never will put up with that shit. They need to be taught a lesson at some point or another

benner410

13-08-2006 19:18:21

O'Rly?

Was the guy wearing a pink polo, flipped collar, upside down visor, and a gotti hairdo? lol

ffactoryxx

13-08-2006 19:22:55

[quote724bd32790="benner410"]O'Rly?

Was the guy wearing a pink polo, flipped collar, upside down visor, and a gotti hairdo? lol[/quote724bd32790]

HAHA. I WISH!!!!!!!!!

FreeOffersNow

13-08-2006 19:24:00

I've handed out a few in my day...but here is one of the most comical

"I was 14 or 16 or somewhere in between" and staying up at my camp for the summer, like I had since I was very young. I was sitting on someone's porch with a few friends, and this kid rides by on his little moped (late 80's model Honda Spree, red, for those interested) and gives me the finger. So we kinda laugh it off, until a few minutes later he rides by and does it again. A few minutes later...YET AGAIN. So, I decide I'm going to go put a stop to it. I go hide behind this cinder-block fireplace and wait for him to come by. BAM! Clotheslined him off the moped, got on top of him...and just started pummeling him. It wouldn't have been quite as funny if he wasn't one of those kids who has been in karate all his life...so as I pummel the shit out of him he keeps trying to do all these maneuvers with his legs. Finally my friend's father pulls me off the kid...and started calling me "Big Red" for the rest of the summer. Still not sure how he got "Big Red" out of that...but it was still pretty funny.

theysayjump

13-08-2006 19:29:32

[quote7acd3687fc="FreeOffersNow"]I've handed out a few in my day...but here is one of the most comical

"I was 14 or 16 or somewhere in between" and staying up at my camp for the summer, like I had since I was very young. I was sitting on someone's porch with a few friends, and this kid rides by on his little moped (late 80's model Honda Spree, red, for those interested) and gives me the finger. So we kinda laugh it off, until a few minutes later he rides by and does it again. A few minutes later...YET AGAIN. So, I decide I'm going to go put a stop to it. I go hide behind this cinder-block fireplace and wait for him to come by. BAM! Clotheslined him off the moped, got on top of him...and just started pummeling him. It wouldn't have been quite as funny if he wasn't one of those kids who has been in karate all his life...so as I pummel the shit out of him he keeps trying to do all these maneuvers with his legs. Finally my friend's father pulls me off the kid...and started calling me "Big Red" for the rest of the summer. Still not sure how he got "Big Red" out of that...but it was still pretty funny.[/quote7acd3687fc]

Think he was referring to this?

http/" alt=""/img216.imageshack.us/img="216/7331/cz637bigred300300cp0.jpg[" alt=""/img7acd3687fc]

ajasax

13-08-2006 21:32:56

I'm pretty laid back as well. But I've been in 1 fight that I can remember at my bus stop for elementary school. This kid was picking on me and it eventually escalated to a fight. I got written up a lot in elementary school....but I'm a goody good now wink

syriandoode

13-08-2006 21:38:53

i think i was in 2nd grade when this kid stole my lunch or something so while he was looking through the classroom window to see if the teacher was there i rammed him right into the wall

johnjimjones

13-08-2006 22:05:18

Never have, but they're a multitude of people that deserve it.

Veek

13-08-2006 22:47:15

Never have, and I plan to keep it that way.

x323smostwantedx

13-08-2006 22:48:00

[quotecdd9ef8c08="Veek"]Never have, and I plan to keep it that way.[/quotecdd9ef8c08]

michae229

13-08-2006 22:54:19

yea i had to sleep a some haters wit da nightquile ya dig

TryinToGetPaid

21-08-2006 12:09:17

I was at my girlfriends house for a party. It was New Years and everyone was really messed up. These kids from her school were there (uninvited) and they were in my way to go outside and smoke. So I was like Excuse me. And the next thing I know, I get sucker punched in the back of the head. So I turn around and knock the fuck out of the guy who hit me. Then all 8 of these guys come charging me and swinging on me. I got out of the fight with only one black eye.

PS. If you ever jump someone, you are a pussy.

Psyc

21-08-2006 17:29:11

One time this black kid (not trying to be racist or anything but black kids are always the ones that have given me trouble) kept messing with my little brother (he was 3-4) and I was in 2nd grade and the kid in 1st. Well, he kept pushing my brother around one day that we were outside playing and I found a brick and slinged it at his stomach.

His mom wasn't to happy with me. She threatened to call the police, yadda, yadda, yadda, but I told her she needed to teach her son not to pick on little kids. She shut up and the kid left my little brother alone.

Then one time I was riding bikes with a few friends and we decided to stop and rest. I was still sitting on my bike when a group of kids came and surrounded me demanding for my somewhat new bike.
They tugged at it and I held on and then one of them started trying to burn me with a lighter. So I dismounted but still held on to the handle bars. That's when they started to pull more, but I kept holding on. So one of them got frustrated and freaking slapped me in the face. So I just burst out crying and they ran away. I turned around and realized that my "friends" moved away and just stood there and watched.

Then there was this other kid that kept coming around on his bike messing with my brother as we waited for my mom to come outside to get in the car to go somewhere. He came a little too close to me one time and I just kicked the side of his bike and he fell off. We just stood there watching him cry.

There've been so many times I wanted to beat the shit out of people for talking so much crap, but I've been able to hold it in.

Nowadays, I just try to distance myself as much as I can from people that cause me trouble. As ajasax said, I'm a goody good now. ;)