everyfreegift.com legit?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=4377

crazylicious

30-12-2004 18:55:30

everyfreegift.com legit? has anybody tried it?

i'm trying to find more sites where YOU can do all the offers (easier than trying to find referrals). iwantfreegifts.com is good but they don't have that many things there.

EatChex89

30-12-2004 19:02:55

im not sure but i think it's been proven legit..

Collateral

30-12-2004 22:05:21

Great sig dude.

" Just make yourself a dang ques-a-dilla!! "

crazylicious

30-12-2004 22:28:53

eatchex so somebody here has tried it?

cdmanproductions

31-12-2004 00:16:59

well i just signed up to get Burnout 3 for the PS2, i did the AOL offer (i thought they didnt do insentive sites anymore) so we'll see what happens. just to let everyone know ive probably signed up for AOL about 15 times, lol.

CDMan

cdmanproductions

31-12-2004 00:25:28

god damn, could take 4 months to get the game.

Burnout 3Takedown
12/31/2004
Pending

What does Gift Status and Offer Status mean?

Pending - If your Offer Status shows "Pending," it means that we are awaiting a response from our offer partners (i.e. the credit card companies). This also applies when your Gift Status shows pending too.

In Progress - A response has been received from the offer partner. We are now awaiting an approval notice from them. Please allow 6-8 weeks for an "In Progress" offer to be reported as "Approved".

Approved - This means your free gift card is ready to be ordered! You can click on the "Approved" link and have an Approval Email sent to you! Please refer to our Help Section for more information.

Confirmed - When you have entered your email address and generated a Free Gift Card Certificate, your Gift Status is flagged as "Confirmed."

Shipped - Your gift card has been ordered and is on its way! Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your gift.

CDMan