UPS Pickup

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43655

stackmjwiz

27-07-2006 21:10:36

I missed my UPS delivery today. They said on the site that they will try again tommorow.

I'd like to go pick up the package....how do I know which hub the package is at and how do I get in touch with the right people?

KnightTrader

27-07-2006 21:14:53

Im guessing call them and ask =P, You get an automated person, But if you keep saying "CUSTOMER SERVICE" or "CUSTOMER REPRESENTIVIE" and things like "I want to talk to a person" The robot gets you to an actual person which is funny because none of the options give you a choice to talk to a person =P. Numbers on their site.

dmorris68

28-07-2006 06:08:50

They're usually unlisted and closely guarded, because they want everybody going through their corporate 800 number, but try to get the number to your local UPS depot. That's the quickest way to sort out stuff like this.

Usually, once it's placed on a truck, it stays on the truck until delivery or return-to-sender, so if you've missed a delivery and want to pick it up, they have to get it off the truck which can somes take an extra day or so since the trucks sometimes get back late in the day. You're usually better to just wait until the next day for redelivery unless you know you can't be there then, either.