IS this guy for real o_O

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42899

JUNIOR6886

13-07-2006 19:27:02

http//www.dreamhealer.com/who_is_adam.htm

Adam is a gifted distant energy healer and best-selling author of three books about his work. His techniques are described in his first book, “DreamHealer- His name is Adam” and specific tools to increase our own healing abilities are given in “DreamHealer 2-Guide to Self-Empowerment”. An interactive DVD has just been released which brings this method to life entitled, “DreamHealer Visualizations for Self-Empowerment”. A third book was released in Canada by Penguin Books in March 2006 entitled, “The Path of the DreamHealer”. All books will be released in many languages world-wide. Adam combines his First Nations background and experiences healing amongst indigenous people and others with his channeled insights about the science behind healing.

In his books and workshops he explains how our minds, through intention, directly affect our immune systems. We each can develop skills to direct energy in re-establishing health, as we seek to achieve a higher level of consciousness. The academic theories of quantum physics come to life with his accounts of his direct experience of the interconnectedness we all share.

Adam uses energy healing in a unique way to merge the auras of all participants with healing intentions. Then he uses holographic views to energetically affect through intention those present. His full-day workshop contains two group treatments. Adam’s workshops are participatory as through the use of visualizations he empowers individuals to use their own healing abilities. He will share his insights on this topic and share his own healing abilities with all attending. Adam guides your own healing abilities in the right direction and gives you some basic tools for improving and maintaining your health. He shows us how to take more effective control of our immune system and healing abilities through intention. The workshop treatments involves Adam’s healing intentions, your intentions and the intentions of all those around you.

TryinToGetPaid

13-07-2006 19:28:40

Yeah, he is real. Now his "powers" ? I dont know? I have heard of people being 'healed' by a priest or preacher, but to me, I think it is all in your mind. If you think you are sick, you will be sick. If you think he can heal you, he will heal you. The mind is strong, just think if we could use it to 100%

hehehhehe

13-07-2006 19:29:56

There is a whole hour on him on Primetime ABC right now.

TryinToGetPaid

13-07-2006 19:32:24

Thanks, I am now watching

Edit Look how much the lady in the story BELIEVES this guy is healing her....

JUNIOR6886

13-07-2006 19:37:52

yeah thats what prompted me to post this...
theres this one woman who really believes adam can cure her husband
who got hit with an ax in afghanastan...

its kinda sad... but also funny at the same time lol

TryinToGetPaid

13-07-2006 19:44:21

I think the kid is a genius...he will make over 1 million this year alone by convincing people that he can cure them

JUNIOR6886

13-07-2006 19:50:30

Preying on the hopes and dreams of desperate people for cash seems perfect at first. But I dont think most people can stomach doing it for too long.... Even if hes wrong, maybe Adman sincerely believes he can heal people. Or maybe hes a dirtbag with no concience shock

TryinToGetPaid

13-07-2006 19:56:26

No he HAS to believe it in order to make OTHERS believe it

GCY

13-07-2006 20:00:17

just saw Primetime, pretty interesting. I think its all BS.

Killer722

16-07-2006 13:39:41

lililiSpecial Note; Due to excess demand Adam will not be doing any one on one individual treatments. His main focus will be on workshops where he does group treatments and teaches others to empower themselves. He feels he can help more people this way.lilili

That's just another way of saying "They're actors."

TFOAF

17-07-2006 19:12:00

Meditation...spiritualism...it's all part of it. I believe it all.

Well...some of it. Some of it's fake. P

I don't know what to believe about this guy. ;)