New paypal scam emai

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42814

ClassAct

12-07-2006 08:16:28

This one scared me right away well for 5 secs till i checked the links,

email==service@paypal.comservice@paypal.com=service@paypal.comservice@paypal.com/email
<service@paypal-are.com> to me
More options 1000 am(1 hour ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from email==service@paypal-are.comservice@paypal-are.com=service@paypal-are.comservice@paypal-are.com/email
PayPal

Dear Me,
This email confirms that you have paid Vulcan Tire Sales (sales@vulcantire.com) $379.00 USD using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL liVULCAN TIRE".

Payment Details
Transaction ID 0EW23032ET502103Y
Total $379.00 USD
Item/Product Name Pirelli PZero Nero (M+S) P255/35ZR20 97W
Item/Product Number 2528

Business Information
Business Vulcan Tire Sales
Contact E-Mail email==sales@vulcantire.comsales@vulcantire.com=sales@vulcantire.comsales@vulcantire.com/email

Shipping Address
Shipping Info Kelly J Harris
3100 Horseshoe Bend
Mobile AL 36693
United States
Address Status Unconfirmed
With PayPal, you’re protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.This payment will not appear in your PayPal account untill we verify this transaction.If you would like to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim, you must do so or it will automatically close. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a claim.If this is transaction is not authorized, click on the link below to fill a claim and cancel the payment.
Dispute Transaction
Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
PayPal Email ID PP120

Admin

12-07-2006 08:52:29

thanks for posting it!!!!