PayPal + Ebay + Buying refs = not good idea?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42120

Ryizan

28-06-2006 22:47:41

Ok so I buy a MemoryStick Duo off of ebay. I go to pay with PayPal and it seems that it forces you to use up all your balance b4 it charges the creditcard. I still like paypal but this pisses me off so freaking bad as It's going to take EVEN LONGER for me to complete this50bux as I have to get some PayPal to pay for refs. Oh! Now I have to wait until i get 300 points on NanoiPodfreebiez by completing non cc offers! Blah Blah Blah Sob Sob!

The question......is it possible to tell PP to skip your PP balance when buying off of ebay?

THANKs

justinfreestuff

29-06-2006 07:48:37

not sure if im reading this right but.....

1. you can add money to your paypal account by withdrawing it from your bank account
2. you can use a credit card for any PayPal purchase on eBay and it will not affect your PayPal balance at all

?

JJPRO11

29-06-2006 10:22:24

there is an option when you go to checkout of what payment you want to use. maybe its just me.. but you sound like you dont really understand paypal much at all.

Ryizan

29-06-2006 11:04:30

hmmmmm. When I checked out there was an option but as many times as I select Credit/Debit it always wanted to take 4.50 from my balnce and the rest (3.98) from the creditcard?