Got a new laptop and was wondering something

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41965

DrkWarlock

26-06-2006 07:35:03

Alright well this new laptop of mine has bluetooth connectivity integrated. I was fidding around with the connectivity program and found I was able to connect to my RAZR phone. I set it up and established a connection. Now I was wondering if I was able to retrieve pictures or videos from my phone through this connection because I have yet to find out how to do it.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
-Drk

Tholek

26-06-2006 09:01:43

You might need a program to interface with it. You should check out sites like howardforums.com for more info.

ahaxton

26-06-2006 09:09:28

If its a mac you dont need any program. I get videos, pics, audio to and from my ibook using bluetooth connection and the interface the ibook has

Gooogler

26-06-2006 09:37:34

It's slow as hell.

Psyc

26-06-2006 10:06:18

You have to download a ton of programs and it's really confusing to set up. You have to hack into the firmware and some other stuff but once you finally get it to work, I guess it's worth it.

I did it. Took me about 5 days before I finally got it to work completely.

As Tholek suggested, check out HowardForums for more info.

DrkWarlock

26-06-2006 11:18:35

Alright, I will check out that site then.

Its just that I have the connection working and everything. Both units read eachother and say they are connected to one another so I thought it would be as simple as opening the folder and clicking and dragging....oh well...

Thanks

Any other info is still appreciated!