ive been out the game for awhile, bring me up 2 speed plz

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=41500

mark2kay

18-06-2006 22:38:17

ok after i got laptop from freepay(b4 form bs, and when jake was still at boards) i left the freebie scence, cause it was hell to get it out freepay. anyway im back and just wanna so if teh scence gotten any better.

i dont wanna freepay anymore
does oc still make u does those expensive offer at the end
what about trannie, i vaguely remeber the had like partial credit system, where full credit stuff was expensive.

basically im looking for a reputable free site that give full credit no matter the offer, and isnt shady, does any exist anymore.

compuguru

18-06-2006 22:53:25

FreePay = Bad and Slow, but getting better (I think)
OC = Still has OOD (Offers of Doom)
Trainn = Fast Approval and Shipment. Low ref amounts. Full Credit Regular offers (Trials and such) and partial credit points system (Cheaper offers). They also have a points option so that you can complete a site by just doing a bunch of offers yourself.

The DIY Freebie sites have become really popular, there's a foum dediecated to it on the main page.

Free4Me is a network known for fast approval and shipping and is very popular. There are other smaller sites that recently openend and are legit, check out the Other Freebie Sites forum for more details on that.

Umm, can't think of anything else right now. D

Gooogler

18-06-2006 23:09:04

Trainn got into a huge lawsuit with OC and OC won so Trainn was forced to close (

Daggoth

18-06-2006 23:13:47

[quotee611dd9b72="Gooogler"]Trainn got into a huge lawsuit with OC and OC won so Trainn was forced to close ([/quotee611dd9b72]

o shut up

your giving him bad advice lol roll

Berky34

18-06-2006 23:26:09

DIY exploded. I suggest that you get on that train before it leaves for good.

dmorris68

19-06-2006 07:18:15

[quote868ebb5210="Gooogler"]Trainn got into a huge lawsuit with OC and OC won so Trainn was forced to close ([/quote868ebb5210]
I assume you were trying to be funny, because if you actually believe that then you've received some bad information. lol

jy3

19-06-2006 11:20:10

rewardbull - i think this is a great site. just waiting for last to go green. everything has been great for me with this site