What freebie network credits and approves accounts fastest?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40499

Connor

02-06-2006 17:51:13

Hey guys, sorry to post this here, but I didn't know where else to put it. I am the most impatient person on the planet and am just itching to get my hands on a freebie. Four months ago, I completed PremiumIpods and XBox 360 from Freepay. Unfortunately, we all know how that turned out. I haven't seen a damn thing. A week ago, I started YFVI from TRAINN and just submitted for approval today. But of course, I want to get something NOW! I want something in my hands(or my PayPal account lol )

Do you guys have any thoughts on which site or sites will approve referrals and send me stuff like this week? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Connor

Veek

02-06-2006 17:53:20

If you do OrderCash4free.com, I know their next payout will be June 6th, and they have good offers. PM for details. ;)

They also approve, right before they send your payment so it's pretty fast.

Iloveipods2

02-06-2006 18:00:01

In my experience, during work hours freepay's ipod nanos and OC's mp3players4free are tied with approving me under 30 mins.

for credit, it would be freepay's real rhapsody offer(took like 5 mins for credit)

for shipping it's also freepay with exactly approved, processing, STV, and In my hands all in 1 week for freeipods.com

YourGiftsFree

02-06-2006 18:06:36

Our sites are pretty quick. We will approve you within same day-one day from when you request it. Shipping is usually 1-3 days. On refswapper someone was approved and shipped in less then 2 hours!

Peinecone

02-06-2006 18:56:26

[quote14c55adee0="Iloveipods2"]In my experience, during work hours freepay's iPod nanos and OC's mp3players4free are tied with approving me under 30 mins.

for credit, it would be freepay's real rhapsody offer(took like 5 mins for credit)

for shipping it's also freepay with exactly approved, processing, STV, and In my hands all in 1 week for freeipods.com[/quote14c55adee0]
I would not say freepay is the fastest now. They have become very slow, and have crediting problems. Usually the new networks are the fastest as they are trying to build rep.

BD2006BD

02-06-2006 21:21:15

Traxio network approves accounts almost instantly. Mine in less than 1 minute.

jy3

02-06-2006 21:39:17

should we move this to help?

my only experience is with freepay and they took forever (5 weeks). plenty of other sites pending though

amir89630

04-06-2006 12:50:12

i personally recommend the 123stuffforfree network. Absolutely the quickest around. They approve accounts same day (mine in 20 minutes), and then usually ship on fridays, and they usually will do it sooner if u contact them via aim. I personally finished up on thursday, and had an ipod in hand on tuesday. They got good offers, and decent ref reqs (on some stuff).

So yeah.

www.123stuffforfree.com

aim stuffforfreehelp