Interview questions (For class)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40015

CoMpFrEaK

25-05-2006 21:27:52

If two people can answer these (or more) i would highly appericate it. Easy questions!

What is your vision of the ideal school?

If you can create a school what programs would you make mandatory? (3 years P.E? 4 years English? Etc)

What is the ideal class size? (Teacher/student ratio)

Would you utilize a grading scale (AF) or would you base it on effort?

A normal high school nowadays have a small portion of students excelling at their studies, a medium portion doing ok, and another portion of students doing below average. If you could choose would you help the students doing poorly, or would you focus your energy towards the excelling students?

Which schools nowadays would you consider close to your vision of an ideal school?

CoMpFrEaK

25-05-2006 21:34:35

oh yea, let me clarify just incase

Your ideal school isnt somewhere you get laid wink

johnjimjones

25-05-2006 21:39:38

[quote97976799b0="CoMpFrEaK"]oh yea, let me clarify just incase

Your ideal school isnt somewhere you get laid wink[/quote97976799b0]

Screw this then. x

johnjimjones

25-05-2006 21:42:41

[quote0eaf2df263="CoMpFrEaK"]If two people can answer these (or more) i would highly appericate it. Easy questions!

If you can create a school what programs would you make mandatory? YES

1 teacher to 15 students

Grading Scale

A normal high school nowadays have a small portion of students excelling at their studies, a medium portion doing ok, and another portion of students doing below average. If you could choose would you help the students doing poorly, or would you focus your energy towards the excelling students?
EVENLY

Which schools nowadays would you consider close to your vision of an ideal school?
Not mine.[/quote0eaf2df263]

Wolfeman

25-05-2006 21:44:34

Small classes, lots of arts and music, new technology/computers.

If you can create a school what programs would you make mandatory? (3 years P.E? 4 years English? Etc)
4 years Math, Science, English, History. 2 years Language, Art or Music, Computers

1 teacher per 15-20 students

A-F (effort is for hippies)

Help the excelling sudents excell and maybe try to push the below average students into ROP or more carrer based classes.

My high school had a lot of these and is in the top 150 in the nation. University High School in Irvine, CA

CoMpFrEaK

25-05-2006 21:57:08

[quotebada9e1fa3="Wolfeman"]What is your vision of the ideal school?
Small classes, lots of arts and music, new technology/computers.

4 years Math, Science, English, History. 2 years Language, Art or Music, Computers

1 teacher per 15-20 students

A-F (effort is for hippies)

Help the excelling sudents excell and maybe try to push the below average students into ROP or more carrer based classes.

My high school had a lot of these and is in the top 150 in the nation. University High School in Irvine, CA[/quotebada9e1fa3]

Awsome reply, thanks Wolfe