How to stop credit card junk mail

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39997

UniPrize Media

25-05-2006 16:01:36

I don't know what instigated the sudden credit card offers mails that started about a month and a half ago. I get around 3 a day. I only have one credit card under my name and they recently increased my credit limit to like $1500 and about that time i started to get bombarded by these anoying mails. I don't how to stop them.

KeithA

25-05-2006 16:26:47

Edit This is easier...

Call this one number to opt out of all three bureaus

You can protect yourself from identity theft by taking your name off of the credit bureaus mailing lists. The credit bureaus are one of the biggest offender when it comes to selling your name and information to the credit card companies who in turn send you all those pre-approved applications. One call to the Opt Out Request Line (for Equifax, Trans Union, Experian and Consumer Credit Associates) is all it takes to permanently remove your name from all marketing lists that the credit agencies supply to direct marketers. You can also opt for a two-year period, renewing your request at any time in the future.
[bc0c2376339]
1-888-567-8688[/bc0c2376339]

UniPrize Media

25-05-2006 17:44:47

[quotee7d1cbadc5="KeithA"]Edit This is easier...

Call this one number to opt out of all three bureaus

You can protect yourself from identity theft by taking your name off of the credit bureaus mailing lists. The credit bureaus are one of the biggest offender when it comes to selling your name and information to the credit card companies who in turn send you all those pre-approved applications. One call to the Opt Out Request Line (for Equifax, Trans Union, Experian and Consumer Credit Associates) is all it takes to permanently remove your name from all marketing lists that the credit agencies supply to direct marketers. You can also opt for a two-year period, renewing your request at any time in the future.
[be7d1cbadc5]
1-888-567-8688[/be7d1cbadc5][/quotee7d1cbadc5]

Thanks. The computer lady was so fucken annoying, but I hope it worked.

tjwor

25-05-2006 18:15:19

havn't you ever heard of the guys that send coupons back in the CC envelope? Or putting like 39 pennys with some coupons so they have to pay for the weight of it, they will probably quit sending them pretty soon after that...

tylerc

25-05-2006 20:03:09

http//www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=junk_the_junk