young people dying is sad, especially if it happens to.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39761

Powerbook

22-05-2006 12:13:45

Well, I had a great day today. I came home from school and my mom tells me my cousin's husband died. I couldn't believe it. A 35 year old man leaving behind a new wife, 2 new kids, and a kid from a previous marriage. How sad is that? I know he was a construction manager and he was doing some fencing. I wonder if he had a heart attack. Makes me so sad. He leaves behind a loving wife (my cousin), who he just married like 2 years ago. He leaves behind two young children ages 1 and 2, and 15. That's gotta be hard for everyone. Her mother recently underwent spinal surgery. It seems my family doesn't have the best of luck now a days. ( It be nice to have a good day for once with nothing happening in my family, where it's arugements, death. or accidents. I hope it ends soon because i feel there's just too much tradegy rather than happiness. I guess that's the journey of life, but damn. ( Sorry for my ranting, just had to get some things off my chest. Now I have to write a 10 page report on euthanasia while i think about my cousin's husband. (

dmorris68

22-05-2006 13:35:11

My condolences for your loss. (

Powerbook

22-05-2006 13:36:45

thanks man, i didn't know him all that well, but it still hurts. I feel really bad for his family(

ilanbg

23-05-2006 17:10:55

Keep truckin'. That's some shit.

OldManWrigley

23-05-2006 17:38:24

i semi-knew my brothers friend who died in a plane crash....him and his dad had a private plane they flew....and one day it just went down in the mountains, the dad survived but the kid died....it was real sad, i didn't know him that well, but all my brothers friends were sad, and the kids family...it wasn't a good time ?

i semi-understand how you feel.....sorry for your loss