Lost - May 17, 2006

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39474

bballp6699

17-05-2006 18:17:25

I win. 8)

syriandoode

17-05-2006 19:07:12

Dude that boat looks like the type of sail boat desmond described that he said crashed on the island. i still wanna know what happened to him.

That and did you hear how that walt said they were pretending? and the lady threatend to take him back to the "room"? i think that the Others are part of this whole Dharma thing and they are scientists or something.

Godrockdj

17-05-2006 19:07:19

p

hrdfarkr

18-05-2006 05:58:16

[quote235c801517="syriandoode"]That and did you hear how that walt said they were pretending? and the lady threatend to take him back to the "room"? i think that the Others are part of this whole Dharma thing and they are scientists or something.[/quote235c801517]

Keep in mind that in the Claire episode, when they go into the medical hatch they find outfits and beards and theatrical glue. Then later when she is flashing back to the medical hatch you see "Zeke" dressed normally with no beard. That's what Walt is referring to as acting. I think the "others" were part of the original experiment which based on content from the Hanso Foundation site and things we've seen on the show, has something to do with genetics. I'm not sure how the island's magnetic issues comes into play, but they mention the Australian healer that Rose and Bernard went to focuses the magnetic energy for healing. Locke is healed, Rose is healed, Locke's broken leg is healed. I think the others were genetically altered and may be using the magnetic powers of the island to bring in people from the outside world to either assist them or replace them (or reproduce since they seem to want babies).

theysayjump

18-05-2006 08:10:14

That was a shite episode, but next week's looks sweet.

Godrockdj

18-05-2006 08:52:11

I'll weigh in with my thoughts later. There are a lot of things to go over. But the one thing I'll say is that I did not like the ping pong ish jumping setup of the ep last night.

bballp6699

18-05-2006 08:57:06

I'm pretty confused with the Mr. Ecko situation. Only thing I can think of is that the scientists do not want the clock to run down, so they made the people in the hatch think that it won't be pretty if it does...

Therefore, Ecko is going to let it run down, by request of his dead brother. This is where the fun begins.

johnjimjones

18-05-2006 09:28:09

I totally called the episode ending before the battle. Hence why the episode sucked.

Admin

18-05-2006 13:03:20

[quote8e1b5ea47c="bballp6699"]I'm pretty confused with the Mr. Ecko situation. Only thing I can think of is that the scientists do not want the clock to run down, so they made the people in the hatch think that it won't be pretty if it does...

Therefore, Ecko is going to let it run down, by request of his dead brother. This is where the fun begins.[/quote8e1b5ea47c]

a recent episode had ecko stating that pressing the button is even more important now that locke had his faith tested. ecko is a man of faith and as such feels the need to PRES BUTAN.

good2speed

18-05-2006 17:33:24

Micheal sucks at negotiating. He ended up agreeing on a 5 to 1 deal. Wish Micheal joined FIG and started trading. Why didn't he even try to just do a 'I'll go get Henry and bring him back and you give me Walt.' No he had to kill 2 people first then release Henry and then bring back 4 others to get Walt. Thats a little excessive. Did he really have to kill Anna Lucia and Libby. Couldnt he have somehow negotiated with Jack and them to release Henry on condition of getting Walt back and then let Jack and them get captured anyways. Guess he stopped thinking rationally along time ago.

Dont expect anything from next week's episode. It will just be a bunch of drama with maybe a cliffhanger or two.

Sweeney2066

18-05-2006 17:57:06

Well before they were going to trade Henry for Micheal. So most likely they would have traded Henry for Walt as well. Dumbass Micheal.

bballp6699

18-05-2006 22:14:31

[quote70f1598ced="Admin"]a recent episode had ecko stating that pressing the button is even more important now that locke had his faith tested. ecko is a man of faith and as such feels the need to PRES BUTAN.[/quote70f1598ced]

In the previews it showed the timer running out, so it looks look Ecko failed.