Quick easy $20.00 Paypal for Everyone (USA & Canada) FRE

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39443

junkie06

17-05-2006 09:11:35

Not sure how many of you already know of this site but I just signed up for it. You have to have an ebay account and have +10 feedback, or have had the account for itleast 1 year. You link your ebay account with Unwired Buyer, and bid on an item through UnWired Buyer. Once the bid is placed whether you win or lose the auction they send you $20.00 Paypal within 1 business day.

CHECK IT OUT!

PM ME FOR MY LINK IF YOUR Interested

Here are the Instructions

1. Sign up using the same email address as your paypal account.
2. Link your Ebay Account during setup
3. Add a Cell Phone or Home Phone Number the UnWired System can call.
4. Log into your Ebay account and Add whatever Item your willing to put a bid on to your "Watching Item List" (I did an xbox 360 cable)
5. Now log into your UnWired Buyer Account and click the UPDATE Auctions links, you should see your "watched item" listed there.
6. "tick", Click the call me check box
7. Wait, and when the auction is at the "3 minutes remaining mark you will get a call from this automated system, you enter your pin u setup, and place a bid over the phone... My auction was at 9.00 .. so i pressed # to submit a 9.50 bid, and was outbidded, i then hit 1050, which equals 10.50, and placed a bid, but was outbid again, the auction then ended, and I lost.
8. After you place a bid through your phone call you will receive an email shortly afterwords to claim your $20.00 Paypal prize. (this will most likely be in your spam folder, mine was)
9. Collect on $20.00 bux and do some more free trials! hahaha
10. ENJOY ALL!

FYI UnWired Buyer is free, safe and secure. It's an eBay Compatible Application.

THIS OFFER IS GOOD UNTIL JUNE 15th, 2006

Anyone you refer gets you $5.00 also! IF you are able to get 50 referrals before june 19th, u can get $500 bonus, on top of the $5/ref ...