iPod HELP!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38406

Hurleybird247

30-04-2006 14:01:58

Hey I will be receiving my video ipod from TRAAIN this saturday (hooray) and its the 30 gig video, black of course....Im already running on a alternate drive (F) on my computere becuase my C drive got really fucked up and i was just too lazy to go get it fixed, so i have just been using my F drive for about 6 months...Herein lies the problem, for there is a limited amount of hard drive storage on the F drive, and when I get my new iPod, i want to be able to load as many of my 200+ cd collection onto my ipod, but i won't have room on my computer to keep all of that music in my itunes library...

so...

A) Am I able to load music straight from a CD to my ipod without saving onto my iTunes?

B) If I am not able to do (A), I was thinking of just diong each CD indididually (and it will take forever) then just deleting each cd off my iTunes after I have it on my iPod.....but....If you delete music from your iTunes, yet have it on your iPod, will it still play on your iPod, even after synching with your computer?

C) Any other suggestions? lol

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!!!

unknown uchiha

30-04-2006 14:10:17

A) Nope.
B) Set your iTunes iPod preferences to "off" on autosync
C) Buy another harddrive/start ripping as many CDs as you can now?