$$$ New Business Opportunity $$$

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38404

abrock124

30-04-2006 13:29:21

First off, I would appreciate if this does not get locked by one of the mods. This is a completely legitimate opportunity I'm going to share with all of you. I think many of you will find this information very valuable.

First I will discuss the service itself, then get into the profit potential after that. The business is called Pre-Paid Legal. They have been around for over 30 years and are a successful and publicly traded company on the NYSE. They offer top quality legal assistance and attorney access to average people such as myself.

It's basically like legal insurance. You have car insurance and health insurance in case you get in an accident or become ill. Why not have legal insurance, especially with all the lawsuits flying around these days. With this service you have 24 hr access to your lawyer to discuss any matter you may have. If you feel you have been cheated or done wrong by somebody...you can simply tell them "you'll be hearing from my attorney" and actually mean it. You will have an attorney at your fingertips for matters ranging from simple legal questions, speeding tickets, contract and document review, all the way up to major legal cases. The service also includes an Identity Theft Shield program which monitors your credit and alerts you of any suspicous transactions. If your identity does get stolen. They do the work to get it restored. Normally this could cost you thousands of dollars and a major headache.

I have signed up for this service and am excited to have it. I can think of dozens of instances where I could have used legal assistance like this, but never could afford it. Now I don't have to make a financial decision before thinking about calling an attorney.

Here's where the money comes in though, which is just an added bonus. Just like we all work hard to get referrals for free ipods and such, if you can refer people to PrePaid Legal, you will be generously compensated. For the first 3 people you refer, you get $67 each. After referring 3 people you move up to the manager position where you make $125 for each person you refer. You also make massive comissions off the work that your referrals do. Your profits continue to go up the more people you get involved. All of this money can be directly deposited into your account daily, weekly, or monthly. Or PPL can send you a check each week in the mail.

Obviously I am sharing this information with you in hopes of getting some referrals for myself....but also to share this opportunity with you. Like most of you on here, I am tired of struggling financially and living paycheck to paycheck and wanted a way out. So far this has proven to be it for me.

If you were to simply go to prepaidlegal.com and sign up for this, it would cost $249. However, if you sign up under an associate such as myself you get the service and opportunity for $49. This cost covers your first month of service plus your enrollment fees. It basically pays for itself after referring just one other person.

And don't think you have to be a good salesman or anything. There are events all over the country for associates that teach you how to get recruits. The service itself is so valuable that basically all you have to do is share the information with another person and sign them up. You're not selling anything. This is a partnership as well. I am willing to assist anybody interested in anyway i can to help you make the most out of this business.

If you would like more information, please visit www.prepaidlegal.com

However, if you would like to sign up and start making money today, visit my own personal website PPL has given me so that you can get the discounted price....

Http//www.prepaidlegal.com/go/noreflinks

During the enrollment process, when it asks for a company name. Please enter [b0821e472d1]TJC[/b0821e472d1], which is The Justice Center. This is the team I work with in my local area. By entering this name, you will get the discounted price since you are being referred by a team member. There is alot more to learn and explore within the prepaidlegal.com site so please visit it and you too will see that the profit possibilities are endless.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I am here to help anybody out through this whole process.

Thanks for your time!

x323smostwantedx

30-04-2006 13:40:44

that looks like a ref link, no ref links allowed here.

unknown uchiha

30-04-2006 13:57:46

Regardless of what it is, no ref links allowed.

FreeOffersNow

30-04-2006 15:01:05

Like it or not...I'm locking this. Prepaidlegal is and always has been a pyramid/ponzi scheme.