This isn't just about the Ipod anymore...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38218

Killer722

27-04-2006 16:10:43

I made a bet with my friend, you see. She's all, "These stupid things are scams! They're gonna rip you off!" I bet her, that if I completed all the referals with confirmation that it has been shipped and I get the Ipod, that she has to walk around the school wearing a shirt that should prove to be quite embarassing. Also, she has to record a video of her telling herself how wrong she was and praising me, which will then go on the Video Ipod. If I don't get it, I must do the same...

So, what I'm basically saying is, I need tips as to which offers are the best on YourFreeVideoIpods.com. This has pretty much become my goal until I achieve it, and I'm [u247db26c71]going to[/u247db26c71] achieve it.

So please, if you can tell what offers are the best, I would really appreciate it. Or, if you would like to give me any other tips or help me in any way, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

St00pid

27-04-2006 16:13:08

RateTheOffers.com has ratings (obviously) on pretty much all offers on FreePay and Trainn sites... take a look. If you win the bet make sure you post the pictures/videos here. D

KeithA

27-04-2006 16:13:18

I would suggest you complete the offers that appeal to you most.

Check the links in my signature for the forum rules and tips and how to trade from referrals...

Killer722

27-04-2006 16:17:03

Thanks guys and I'll definitely post it. D

Killer722

27-04-2006 16:20:44

Blockbuster Online seems fair. Anyone know if it's good, and also, do they chage me anything if I cancel right away?

CollidgeGraduit

27-04-2006 16:25:09

Take KeithA's suggestion and read the rules. No discussion of cancelling here.

Killer722

27-04-2006 16:26:07

Sorry...

I'm just asking if this trial is "budget" friendly,

How's that for a loophole.

tjwor

27-04-2006 16:50:46

I vote we boycott Killer772 so he will lose the bet! haha

crazyates

27-04-2006 16:57:53

[sarcasm="crazyates"]did you know that if you sign up for the same site twice, and do the same offer for both of them, you can get one iPod for you, and one for her! Try it![/sarcasm]
j/k don't do that[/sizebc88910539]

a wink for tjwor

mrwzk

27-04-2006 17:17:05

blockbuster is a good service i signed up for it and still have it, search around there are codes for the a free month of service. plus u get 4 free in store rentals.

i would suggest u signing up for the site in a trade if u havent already signed up for it, this way u can get ur first referal done. sign up for someones site they need and they will do the same for you. than u can continue to do that or pay people to finish the site. both are pretty easy to do. just look out for shady people. a lot of people try to scam newbies for some reason.

Killer722

27-04-2006 18:32:09

[quote382f26cce3="mrwzk"]blockbuster is a good service i signed up for it and still have it, search around there are codes for the a free month of service. plus u get 4 free in store rentals.

i would suggest u signing up for the site in a trade if u havent already signed up for it, this way u can get ur first referal done. sign up for someones site they need and they will do the same for you. than u can continue to do that or pay people to finish the site. both are pretty easy to do. just look out for shady people. a lot of people try to scam newbies for some reason.[/quote382f26cce3]

That's why I'm asking if I can delete my account. So you're saying I can use the free month codes for the offer and still get the green?