Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37974

mr_black

23-04-2006 18:11:56

whats ur oldest pm?

From theysayjump
To mr_black
Posted Thu Apr 28, 2005 943 am
Subject trade?
[quotedf82078752="theysayjump"]can you do notebooks4free?. let me know if your interested.

thanks

frank[/quotedf82078752]

tylerc

23-04-2006 18:15:00

Err?

Pointless?

Tholek

23-04-2006 18:20:04

Now I'm hurt TSJ didn't be my ref.....

Thanks a lot. (

mr_black

23-04-2006 18:20:09

just feelin teh nostalgia

ilanbg

23-04-2006 18:28:24

[quotecd465f40e1]From mofocrew
To ilanbg
Posted Wed Jun 01, 2005 414 pm
Subject Trade?
Hi ilabg,
Welcome to FreeiPodGuide. Would you like to trade referrals or make some money from signing up for a free laptop?

At FreeiPodGuide there is what is called a Trade Record (TR) that shows how many people you've successfully traded with. Mine is http//forum.freeipodguide.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4284. Whenever you complete a trade with someone it goes up. If you have a higher TR than a person you're trading with, they have to go first in the trade. The higher the TR the more status you have. By doing an offer with me we can both boost our Trade Records.

What site are you getting free stuff at? I am trying to get free stuff at Notebooks4Free.com, maybe we can trade, or I can pay you to sign-up for me.

please PM or IM(novegi1) me back.

I look forward to trading with you,

- Dan[/quotecd465f40e1]

lol, I have 34 pages of PMs.

Kidd

23-04-2006 18:37:45

From Neversky
To Kidd
Posted Fri Sep 24, 2004 831 pm
Subject PCMall Quote message
Hey saw you got a package or something of that sort from PCMall... Im helping opious with his list... and I think majority of the numbers that didnt get updated were the PCMall numbers... If you can provide me with your tracking number or everything but the last 2 digits or anything... That would be great...

ill beat anyone )

theysayjump

23-04-2006 18:38:28

I've got 2,000 in my Inbox and the oldest is this one from December 13th 2005

[quote5561eeffd1="ilanbg"][quote5561eeffd1="theysayjump"][quote5561eeffd1="ilanbg"][quote5561eeffd1="theysayjump"][quote5561eeffd1="ilanbg"][quote5561eeffd1="theysayjump"][quote5561eeffd1="ilanbg"]Frank,

Any news on the support ticket? Another of my refs credited, so I was surprised to find out you hadn't yet. ?
I wish those guys would just automate their crediting. It's getting ridiculous.

Ilan

P.S. After we complete this trade, would you be interested in doing getmanyfriends for me in return for paypal or another site? What sites are you working on in addition to orderpcs4free?[/quote5561eeffd1]

Hey, There is still no answer to my support ticket and as you said I'm still not green. Maybe by Monday I will be or will at least have an answer to my ticket.

As for GetManyFriends, I noticed in your sig that you are paying people for it and I was going to get in touch with you about it after our current trade. Let me know how much you're paying and I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

Thanks
Frank[/quote5561eeffd1]

I'm paying $20 right now, though I've been known to heckle people down a few dollars. wink
How's $11 sound? wink

Ilan[/quote5561eeffd1]

Sounds great, but I don't think I can take any less than $8.

Sorry. shrug

Frank[/quote5561eeffd1]

OMG J00 AR A SCAMMER!!11!!one!1
I'm, like, totally reporting you.

?
Any response on the support ticket? You may want to post on the www.getfriendsnetwork.com/forum/[]www.getfriendsnetwork.com/forum/ to speed things up.

In the meantime, I'll pay you $20 to do getmanyfriends. I was planning on waiting until get6 credited first, but we may as well get another trade in while we wait.

Truly,
Ilan[/quote5561eeffd1]

lol I'll have a look at the forum and maybe post in the same thread that you made on there about getting credit. Still no response to the ticket and it's been 1 week now. Let me have a look at the offers 1st before I commit to saying I can do the site for you or not.

It's the same offers on all their sites right?

Frank[/quote5561eeffd1]

Here are the offers for getmanyfriends

4 Seasons

Order today and you'll receive twelve bottles of expertly selected Premium Wines delivered right to your door from Direct Wines. Discover fine wines from all around the world. Always have terrific wine on hand for special occasions! Order today to begin a wonderful journey into the world of fine wine, at a terrific price!

You will be credited within 1-5 business days. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

Abslim

See those knees again! A miracle for your waist. Look great at the beach with Abslim! The best Safe Diet Pill on the market. Order yours today!

You will be credited within 1-5 business days. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

AOL 9.0 with Musicnet

FREE Unlimited Music Downloads for 30 Days! No strings attached. Just try MusicNet AOL and get all the hottest new releases! Click here for details!!

AT&T Platinum

With protection against fraud, convenience, and instant credit! Sign up for the AT&T Universal Card today. Receive INSTANT CREDIT with this offer! If you haven't received credit, please open a support ticket.

Bargain.com Auto (Level B)

liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli

You will be credited within 1-5 business days. Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit.

Blockbuster

Love movies but hate waiting in line and paying late fees? With Blockbuster Online, you can rent 3 movies at a time for one low fee a month! Pick what movies you want to watch and we'll mail them to you. Once you're done, pop it in the pre-paid envelope and drop it in the mailbox! It's that easy.

Blue Host

Bluehost was awarded Best New Hosting Company and Best Customer Support by the some of the leading hosting review companies! Free Domain (1 or 2 year plan), Free Setup (1 or 2 year plan), 2 GB of Space, 75 GB of Transfer, Fantastico, Web Site Builder, and more! We allow you to host 6 domains on 1 account.

Citi Visa for Students

With 0% APR on purchases, cash advances and balance transfers for 6 months and no annual fee, this card gives you great student discounts.

You will be credited within 1-3 weeks. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

Columbia House DVD

Canadians Only

Take advantage of Columbia House's great offer - choose 5 of your favorite DVDs and pay only $0.49 plus shipping!

You will be credited within 3-10 business days. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

Connections (Level B)

You will be credited within 1-5 business days. Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit.

ConsumerInfo (Level B)

Cortiban

What if losing weight was really easy? It is with CortiBan Ultra Weight Loss Formula With Hoodia! Intro Price of only $4.95!

Earthlink

Try EarthLink internet access at LESS THAN HALF the cost of other ISPs such as AOL As Low as $9.95/Month Surf up to 5X Faster Exclusive blocking tools control popups, spyware, and more!

eFax Plus (Level B)

Elite Rewards Card

Earn cash and travel rewards with every purchase using the Elite card. No annual fee with a low intro APR. Reward Yourself Today!

You will be credited within 1-3 weeks. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

Entertainment Book (Level B)

Excell

The Energy Pill you've been waiting for! The power to be motivated early in the morning, to handle the day and take whatever comes at you - wrapped in a pill form. 100% Money Back Guarantee! Order yours today.

Excite Maxx

Get excited to the MAXX! Enjoy GREAT SEX with ExciteMaxx. Intro Price only $9.95! Plus FREE SHIPPING!

Galleria (Level B)

Canadians Only liMust complete 2 Level B offers to receive creditli

Get your FREE $25 Canadian Tire Gift Card! Sign up today.

Herbal Go

Canadians Allowed
Hungry from dieting? Worried about safety? Tired and Worn out? Herbal GO helps suppress appetite, support heart health, aids in energy production, and promotes fat burning.

Order the free trial.

HomeWorks Plus (Level B)

HSBC Cash or Fly Card

Sign up for an HSBC card today and you'll receive 0% APR on all purchases and balance transfers for up to 12 months! It's smart, with a great introductory rate and no annual fee. It's convenient, offering free Online Bill Pay and account management. And it's safe! Sign up today.

Keen

Ask Keen's experts on your love life, work life, and more! Use your free 3-minute trial and depo

LeanLife PM

Increase Your Metabolism Naturally! Try LeanLife PM FREE today. Lose weight while you sleep!

Lifestyle Rewards (Level B)

midPhase Hosting

$7.95 per month 3000MBof Disk Space Unmetered Bandwidth Free Domain 4 Life! Website Builder that includes FLASH Intros! SSL, PHP, Perl, much more! We offer 24/7 support, and provide a very personal service to our customers. Sign up for any hosting plan.

Netflix

Canadians Allowed
Get the hottest new releases on DVD delivered, right to your door! Never pay late fees again with Netflix. Watch it and drop it off in the mailbox at your own pace!

You will be credited within 1-4 weeks. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

Netzero (Level B)

Onlingo

Learn Spanish for FREE with 3 free audio CDs and a bonus gift! Just pay shipping.

Passport To Fun (Level B)

People PC

Are you being charged too much for your Internet Service? Try People PC online and save hundreds of dollars! Get unlimited internet access for only $5.47 per month! Get features like spam control, pop-up blockers, virus protection and more.. sign up today!

PokerRoom.com liSPECIALli

Play poker and meet thousands over other poker players! Exciting games, great community and awesome bonuses. Join Now!

Get credit for yourself plus one complete referral, or 2 complete referrals! You must deposit at least $10 and collect 100 player points from playing real money poker. For credit, please open a support ticket with name, nickname, signup date and deposit amount.

You will be credited within 2-10 business days. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.

Privacy Protection Plus (Level B)

Get your FREE credit profile and credit score today!

Real Rhapsody (Level B)

Reservation Rewards (Level B)

Your Money-Saving Discounts up to 50% and $12.00 Cash Back Award Coupon good for your next purchase anywhere you shop are a special thank you... and just some of the valuable benefits you get when you sign up for Reservation Rewards, our premier online discounts club!

Shopper Discounts (Level B)

Simple Escapes (Level B)

Simply You (Level B)

Te-Lite

Finally, A Healthy Way to Lose Weight! GREEN TEA EXTRACT is one of nature's most powerful antioxidants. This all-natural ingredient is recognized for its beneficial health properties, as well as being a natural fat inhibitor. Try it for free today!

Tickle IQ Test

Find out how smart you really are. Take our IQ Test and get your detailed results for only $12!

Vaya Prepaid Mastercard

Apply for a Vaya Prepaid Mastercard now! You're already pre-approved. No credit checks, no interest, no late fees. You can't overspend because you can only spend what you deposit! Apply today.

Video Professor

Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS.

Video Professor (Canada)

Canadians Only
Pick a program and learn it FREE! Windows XP/ME/95/98, The Internet, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Works, Quicken, Lotus, or DOS.

Xhobatol

Canadians Allowed
Now is definitely the time to take the opportunity to try a COMPLIMENTARY Sample of our effective Xhobatol Hoodia Weight-Loss Combo.

You will be credited within 1-5 business days. Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit.[/quote5561eeffd1]

Kidd

23-04-2006 18:41:24

still on top only admin can beat me now L)

Chris

23-04-2006 18:51:04

[quote6851def75d]From calvinj23
To Chris
Posted Fri Oct 08, 2004 318 pm
Subject Re Offer.
very cool, thanks[/quote6851def75d]

2nd place? 8)

Godrockdj

23-04-2006 18:53:12

Meh.

[quotef1073b5def]From dcrainmaker
To Godrockdj
Posted Thu Feb 24, 2005 444 pm
Subject cameras4free Quote message
I can do cameras4free if you can do tech4free for me. However, I was wondering if you can give me a rundown of the offers on the site, as I discovered today that I had completed almost all of them on another OC site.

by the way, I'm +3 on the good traders list.

let me know.[/quotef1073b5def]

Chris

23-04-2006 18:57:55

I just saw that I registered on the same day as Admin.. 8)

Admin

23-04-2006 18:57:56

my oldest are june 05 (

ghondi

23-04-2006 20:34:07

From fgr_admin
To ghondi
Posted Tue Jan 24, 2006 1057 am
Subject Re $10 for $1 Quote message
ghondi wrote
I'll do it.

What options can we use for payment? Is paypal possible?

Lemme know and send me the link.

Nope no paypal just CC.

the link is

http//www.internetchatfriends.net

If you join send me your IP address so I can verify it and pay yah. They will try to rebill after 30 days. So after 7 either cancel or be using a throw away card. lol

double_d

23-04-2006 20:54:56

534 PMs in my Inbox

From xXHasek99
To double_d
Posted Thu Aug 25, 2005 1004 am
Subject sup...
hey... do you still need the 4 sites you mentioned? i can do 1 of them for freedesktoppc.com or i can pay you $20 bucks for it...

LMK,
Hasek.

compuguru

23-04-2006 21:00:19

I've got a measly 631 PMs
Here's my oldest
[quote9eb7946be2]From J4320
To compuguru
Posted Wed May 25, 2005 1016 pm
Subject Hey Quote message
Hey what's up? I was wondering if you could do free360xbox under me if I paypaled you $20. I'm trying to get another one tonight because one never showed up(as you saw in my thread). Crying or Very sad Freepsps and freegamingsystems would work too.[/quote9eb7946be2]

Brok3n_Sword

23-04-2006 21:17:03

From bballp6699
To Brok3n_Sword
Posted Sat Aug 06, 2005 110 pm
Subject Yo Quote message
I'll do flatscreen.

bballp6699@xxxx is my paypal...

Give me your link....

JordanE

23-04-2006 22:10:18

Pretty sure this was my first pm. But I might have deleted an earlier one.

[quote9f670706f2]
From theysayjump
To JordanE
Posted Wed Oct 12, 2005 1120 pm
Subject hey

hey, i saw your trading thread and was wondering if you would be interested in me paying you $20 to do flashipods4free, and/or $22 to do yourfreeflatscreen.com? my paypal balance is limited so im afraid i cant go any higher than that

i cant do any of your sites as i have already done them myself, so thats why im asking if youd be interested in making some money.

anyway, let me know if you are interested.

thanks
frank

ps sorry if i wasted your time.

pps im a mod here, so if you have questions or problems then let me know and ill answer them as best as possible.
[/quote9f670706f2]

syriandoode

23-04-2006 22:16:13

TSJ doesnt strike me as a frank http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/87ccbe9f51f7c97de351c380d03eb0e3.gif[" alt=""/img9de84536bd]

JordanE

23-04-2006 22:18:43

[quote3a1e09ae45="syriandoode"]TSJ doesnt strike me as a frank http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/87ccbe9f51f7c97de351c380d03eb0e3.gif[" alt=""/img3a1e09ae45][/quote3a1e09ae45]

Thats exactly, what I thought.

theysayjump

23-04-2006 22:19:41

lol

What exactly do I strike you as?

Admin

23-04-2006 22:23:14

i take it back. i located the board's oldest remaining PM
From Admin (4.14.x.x)
To Neversky
Sent Date 11 Sep 2004
Subject Re Hacks?
[quote3c9c431377]
Such as?
[/quote3c9c431377]

Nobody's beating that one. That was like two hours after I started the board.

Wolfeman

23-04-2006 22:25:17

From elpipetuanis
To Wolfeman
Posted Wed Jan 19, 2005 250 pm
Subject ifreegear question
I was just wondering how long it took for you to get your money from ifreegear?

Thanks

JordanE

23-04-2006 22:28:02

[quote2cc7c3cb1b="theysayjump"]lol

What exactly do I strike you as?[/quote2cc7c3cb1b]

TheySayJump shrug

syriandoode

23-04-2006 22:39:56

[quote2a9682c4ab="theysayjump"]lol

What exactly do I strike you as?[/quote2a9682c4ab]

A Ryan, possibly a Patrick or Quentin D

x323smostwantedx

23-04-2006 23:22:57

Back when I would get my refs using ebay D
[quote2c3bf4ee13]"From techdude05
To x323smostwantedx
Posted Tue Dec 28, 2004 749 pm
Subject ebay Quote message
"Yeah, It does work, thats how I got my referrals for my FREE iPod which im hoping to get on Friday!-]. Well right know i have gotten a couple for other Gratis websites from ebay. Ebay is working for me but doing that is against ebay's policy so be careful with the information you give.'

what did you put the listing under? right now, i'm trading 2 iPod referrals for 2 Gmail invites, which has attracted nobody. Here's my link http//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5741067257&ssPageName=STRKMESEIT

if your auction listing is still on ebay's servers (completed listings), may I look at it?[/quote2c3bf4ee13]

Supacold

23-04-2006 23:40:22

From IpodFace
To Supacold
Posted Tue Sep 28, 2004 416 pm
Subject Re ur friends account Quote message
Thanks but I want it, want to give the iPod to someone

EatChex89

24-04-2006 06:39:22

From Mr Sofa Sets
To EatChex89
Posted Thu Feb 24, 2005 818 am
Subject C0nga line requests Quote message
Did you see all the ppl asking for the link to your conga lines

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=6943

Make sure you send it to them. I just put a link to the site up in a high traffic area so we'll see what we get.

-----------

that'll make everyone cry '(

stupid sofa sets!!

KeithA

24-04-2006 06:46:41

From Rampage575
To KeithA
Posted Sun Aug 14, 2005 1152 am
Subject hey

[quote95295b34a4="Rampage575"]need any greens? wanna trade?[/quote95295b34a4]

kevxross

24-04-2006 07:16:56

From Admin
To kevxross
Posted Wed Mar 09, 2005 932 pm
Subject Re PVPs or minimacs for Notebooks4free
[quotea45a8208ef="Admin"]Sounds good. I am not yet signed up for Notebooks4Free.

Here's my link
http//www.pvps4free.com/default.aspx?r=Admin_was_like_the_1000th_member_of_PVPs4free!![/quotea45a8208ef]

Tholek

24-04-2006 08:26:31

[quote1a9c6a131e]From gratisguy
To Tholek
Posted Thu Dec 02, 2004 1217 pm
Subject Re Perhaps you can help.....thanks either way.
you have to wait for cust service, i really only work with shipping issues. sounds like you should do the offer over if it only charged 1 then it didnt go through, or call vid prof and check. good luck![/quote1a9c6a131e]

Whatever happened to that guy?

thehacker010

24-04-2006 10:35:18

My first PM was spam.....

From kanye3321
To thehacker010
Posted Fri Jun 10, 2005 152 am
Subject trade

"hi wanna trade refs"

Wolfeman

24-04-2006 12:49:06

FUCK MrSofaSets...

EatChex89

24-04-2006 13:27:40

[quote80eb18b4d4="Wolfeman"]FUCK MrSofaSets...[/quote80eb18b4d4]

Amen

double_d

24-04-2006 16:50:20

Whatever happened to Rampage575?

KeithA

24-04-2006 16:52:45

[quotebbf530cc80="double_d"]Whatever happened to Rampage575?[/quotebbf530cc80]

I wondered the same thing. I actually checked to see if he was banned, but he wasn't.

shrug

Iloveipods2

24-04-2006 16:56:52

another old pm, lol not my oldest, because I remember deleting a couple after I was flooded with trade pms.

[quoted4452243c2="megacoupe"]Hi,

I'm looking to pay people for completing a successful referral on notebooks4free for $25 (or $30 if you complete an offer that goes green within 24 hours). This would be a good way for you to build up a trade record so that you can have an easier time trading in the future. As you can see by checking my profile, I am already a +6 trader with several more offers pending. I am a respectable, active trader on the boards and you don't have to worry about being scammed when dealing with me (there are many scammers on the boards you have to look out for). There are also users that can vouch for me wood (admin), PoPoJiJo, psychoAU, xyclonez, amishjs, afro_wolff and others.

The way it works is simple

1. I provide you with my referral link for notebooks4free and you sign up and complete an offer.
2. You provide me with the info you used the email address you signed up with and the offer you completed.
3. As soon as your offer goes green (meaning that it is completed successfully), I send you cash through Paypal, to an email address you specify, as payment for the service you have done for me.

I am more than willing to help you out in terms of suggestions, questions and walking you through any part of the process.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks![/quoted4452243c2]

doylnea

24-04-2006 18:34:03

[quoteea9592eb43="Chris"][quoteea9592eb43]From calvinj23
To Chris
Posted Fri Oct 08, 2004 318 pm
Subject Re Offer.
very cool, thanks[/quoteea9592eb43]

2nd place? 8)[/quoteea9592eb43]
you're at least 3rd

[quoteea9592eb43]From Admin
To doylnea
Posted Mon Sep 27, 2004 151 pm
Subject Re Question re Congas Quote message
Sorry bud. No links to congas. Congas are all about screwing the latecomers. I don't like it.[/quoteea9592eb43]

Just wait till the older mods start busting it out Run DMC old school style. Hell, I've got PMs with Harry989's name in them. +Karma to the first non-mod that can tell me who Harry was.

theysayjump

24-04-2006 18:36:13

Ooo me me!! I know!

It was Kumar's friend!

Also, Rampage575 fucked off, made a new name and never came back so I didn't see the point in banning him.

freedesktoppc

24-04-2006 19:08:32

Harry was the old gratis rep in the irc chat. He was also on the forum for a bit, but left because of the bombardment of retarded questions.

EatChex89

24-04-2006 21:03:03

[quotee3b583b06d="freedesktoppc"]Harry was the old gratis rep in the irc chat. He was also on the forum for a bit, but left because of the bombardment of retarded questions.[/quotee3b583b06d]

Oh man, I remember Harry!

I wonder if he still works at Gratis

kdollar

24-04-2006 23:38:18

From Admin
To kdollar
Posted Mon Apr 22 2003 203 PM
Subject I got a Mod for Fipg Finally!!!
Sup kyle, yea i got this scottish guy, pretty much a foreign slavehorse, fipg should be up and running and I guarantee by 2006 we're rich.

guess admin was right huh?? i got screwed, im still poor, but that slavehorse jump is still here muahahahahahaha lol

h3x

25-04-2006 00:41:06

[quote55a0d2555c]From Daggoth
To h3x
Posted Fri Nov 11, 2005 659 pm
Subject Get6Friends Quote message
I will pay $20 if you green me on Get6Friends. I might need AnyGift4Four done for $15.[/quote55a0d2555c]

nicd.01

25-04-2006 01:54:03

[quote81c3fbd8aa]From Byakugan
To nicd.01
Posted Wed Mar 16, 2005 715 pm
Subject Re efax offer Quote message
hey i haven't done freedesktoppc yet..haha
What sites are you available for?

freephotoipod
freegamingsystems
freeminimacs
freepsp