Loose Change

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37418

Psyc

15-04-2006 18:52:51

Watch it.[=http//video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change]Watch it.

So far it's pissed me off (at the media and government) and made me want to cry.
It's about 9/11.

theysayjump

15-04-2006 18:55:48

Yeah it's been discussed here before but most of the people on this forum are rednecks with closed minds who can't possibly comprehend a corrupt government. shrug

Aurelius

15-04-2006 18:59:50

is this the one that questions why the planes made weird holes and how there were explosives in the wtc and stuff or is it something different. too lazy to wait for the whole thing to load first (

Berky34

15-04-2006 19:04:23

There is actually a discussion on this at my cs clan's forum posted yesterday. Funny to have it show up here on the same day... Anyways I have to agree with a lot of the stuff that is in there, it's probably true.

JordanE

15-04-2006 19:06:30

[quote03e0740b03="theysayjump"]Yeah it's been discussed here before but most of the people on this forum are rednecks with closed minds who can't possibly comprehend a corrupt government. shrug[/quote03e0740b03]

I can understand a corrupt government. But several of the "facts" he stats are wrong.

Also according to you anyone who dosen't fall victim to this documentarys conspiracy theory is a closed minded redneck? With that kind of reasoning you are the closed minded one.

Aurelius

15-04-2006 19:08:05

o yeah it is the conspiracy one. all the stuff sounds pretty reasonable and i wouldn't put it past the administration to pull this kinda stuff.. maybe in fifty years it'll all come uncovered officially and it'll be another chapter in the us history books of tomorrow

stackmjwiz

15-04-2006 19:13:30

lol

theysayjump

15-04-2006 19:34:52

[quote30517f3369="JordanE"][quote30517f3369="theysayjump"]Yeah it's been discussed here before but most of the people on this forum are rednecks with closed minds who can't possibly comprehend a corrupt government. shrug[/quote30517f3369]

I can understand a corrupt government. But several of the "facts" he stats are wrong.

Also according to you anyone who dosen't fall victim to this documentarys conspiracy theory is a closed minded redneck? With that kind of reasoning you are the closed minded one.[/quote30517f3369]

I was actually being facetious.

Also, with this I think the main facts are that planes hit the WTC's, the WTC's fell to the ground and that over 3,000 people died on a Tuesday morning on 9/11..

To call anything else fact is just assuming that the government are telling you the truth.

Psyc

15-04-2006 19:57:02

I finished watching it and the feeling I have right now is that of watching a really well made horror flick.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

mnx12

15-04-2006 21:51:15

I thought this thread was going to be about the band Loose Change. I was shocked anyone on here actually listened to good music, haha...

Jake

17-04-2006 06:25:39

Loose Change was interesting and definitely raised a few questions however I wouldn't take the entire movie to be absolute truth.

http//www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Above is a good pictoral analysis of the Pentagon impact which indicates clearly that a plane hit the building. I also know a guy whose dad was in the Pentagon when this happened and he says that he saw the plane.

You have to remember, as much as there is information hidden from view, there is also plenty of DIS-information out there as well. One has to weed through it all to find the truth and even then, in matters like 9/11, it's not likely we will ever know the entire story.

ghondi

17-04-2006 07:26:04

[quotebcc766bf4e="Jake"]You have to remember, as much as there is information hidden from view, there is also plenty of DIS-information out there as well. One has to weed through it all to find the truth and even then, in matters like 9/11, it's not likely we will ever know the entire story.[/quotebcc766bf4e]

I completley agree with you there. So much fake shit, its hard to know the truth....kind of like area 51 and Armstrong NOT being the first on the moon....but it being staged....If you watch that video, you can see lighting at different angles, and the flag is moving in the "wind".......

FreeOffersNow

17-04-2006 07:31:46

I didn't watch the movie, I did, however, watch a movie of a simulation crash (real plane, real crash, no real people ;) ) a few years ago...basically demonstrating that the claims that it couldn't have been a plane that hit the Pentagon were false. I'm not a conspiracy theorist...but I assure you there are things that (to our benefit or not) we do not, and will never, know about.

MyungChunHa

17-04-2006 08:14:10

[quote58ba612748="ghondi"][quote58ba612748="Jake"]You have to remember, as much as there is information hidden from view, there is also plenty of DIS-information out there as well. One has to weed through it all to find the truth and even then, in matters like 9/11, it's not likely we will ever know the entire story.[/quote58ba612748]

I completley agree with you there. So much fake shit, its hard to know the truth....kind of like area 51 and Armstrong NOT being the first on the moon....but it being staged....If you watch that video, you can see lighting at different angles, and the flag is moving in the "wind".......[/quote58ba612748]
I was really compelled with that documentary about the moon landing and it being fake, wasn't it on FOX, anyways they had a lot of good info against them....I think that whole thing WAS staged by the government....

Gigante

17-04-2006 08:14:24

http//911review.com/disinfo/videos.html

I have watched this movie, along with 911 Eyewitness and 911 In Plan Site. Although the make you question for a while (that is what they are made to do), when you research and logically think about it, their claims can easily be refuted so it becomes a war between the two as to which is true.

Wolfeman

17-04-2006 11:43:35

I didn't want to get into this because it would be about the umpteenth time I think I've debated this online but I don't believe this government is efficient enough or capable enough to pull off something this massive with the whole world watching. 1000s of people would've have to been involved in the planning and execution and you gotta think in this world with all the scandal papers someone would step forward and say something and make themselves millions and (in)famous. All the "facts" they give are circumstantial at best and just because they put a cool techno beat behind it doesn't make it true. One last thing, if it all was faked why wouldn't Osama be saying that non-stop? Why would Moussaoui plead guilty? This would undermine the US more rather than unite us...

theysayjump

17-04-2006 11:58:08

Is there actual, unedited, properly translated evidence of Bin Laden admitting to the attacks, because all I've heard are bullshit translations claiming that he took credit/responsibility, when he never actually said such a thing.

That was a while ago so I may be very wrong now.

Wolfeman

17-04-2006 12:08:21

[quote73f97a5bb9="theysayjump"]Is there actual, unedited, properly translated evidence of Bin Laden admitting to the attacks, because all I've heard are bullshit translations claiming that he took credit/responsibility, when he never actually said such a thing.

That was a while ago so I may be very wrong now.[/quote73f97a5bb9]
I'm not sure if he has or hasn't but if I was picking a patsy I would've picked someone with less ties to allies, our own country, and easier to catch IMO...

Veek

17-04-2006 12:11:27

[quote42e00bb36f="theysayjump"]Yeah it's been discussed here before but most of the people on this forum are rednecks with closed minds who can't possibly comprehend a corrupt government. shrug[/quote42e00bb36f]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/0acc3e12e7be8769bac6af50a5088718.gif[" alt=""/img42e00bb36f]

Admin

17-04-2006 12:40:00

[quoted1cf6b687a="mnx12"]I thought this thread was going to be about the band Loose Change. I was shocked anyone on here actually listened to good music, haha...[/quoted1cf6b687a]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/e096f892756d0954a193bcda6fbf6f83.gif[" alt=""/imgd1cf6b687a]

Wolfeman

17-04-2006 12:58:13

[quoteb6ff5934a1="Admin"][quoteb6ff5934a1="mnx12"]I thought this thread was going to be about the band Loose Change. I was shocked anyone on here actually listened to good music, haha...[/quoteb6ff5934a1]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/e096f892756d0954a193bcda6fbf6f83.gif[" alt=""/imgb6ff5934a1][/quoteb6ff5934a1]
I just listened to the new Goo Goo Dolls album and it ROCKS. No good music you say? HA!

Tholek

17-04-2006 14:51:00

I listened to one of the producers of this on a radio show (guess which), and he sounded like a teenager rebelling against society. I'm not sure he could even conceive what "unbiased" means.

idrinklisterine

17-04-2006 14:54:30

I just watched the whole thing, pretty interesting. Is there a video somewhere that refutes these claims?

smitty1147

17-04-2006 18:58:46

Wow. I just watched the whole thing. They went way too far by implying that flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland and everyone is still alive. It is weird about the cell phone thing but who knows how you would re-act or say if you were being hi-jacked. They left more questions than answers.

I do feel that Bin Laden was always the fall guy. The part about him being left handed but writing a note with is right hand was precious. That was definitely staged and not Bin Laden. Even the pictures from the video and past pictures of him aren't anywhere close. http//www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

I found the witnesses talking about the explosions on the WTC buildings believable especially with video evidence. With the missing gold, stock market and all the trillions of dollars at stake, this could be the biggest conspiracy of all times. If there is enough money at stake, anything is possible. Only time will tell.

This has made me want to learn more about the truth of 911. There is a lot of evil in this world. I can't wait till we really can understand what happened.

If I had nothing to hide, I would release all information about what really happened so the American people know the truth.

Gigante

17-04-2006 19:19:51

[quote1cf8acfbc3="smitty1147"]Wow. I just watched the whole thing. They went way too far by implying that flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland and everyone is still alive. It is weird about the cell phone thing but who knows how you would re-act or say if you were being hi-jacked. They left more questions than answers.

I do feel that Bin Laden was always the fall guy. The part about him being left handed but writing a note with is right hand was precious. That was definitely staged and not Bin Laden. Even the pictures from the video and past pictures of him aren't anywhere close. http//www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

I found the witnesses talking about the explosions on the WTC buildings believable especially with video evidence. With the missing gold, stock market and all the trillions of dollars at stake, this could be the biggest conspiracy of all times. If there is enough money at stake, anything is possible. Only time will tell.

This has made me want to learn more about the truth of 911. There is a lot of evil in this world. I can't wait till we really can understand what happened.

If I had nothing to hide, I would release all information about what really happened so the American people know the truth.[/quote1cf8acfbc3]

Juding by your post, I'm pretty sure that any half-assed conspiracy theory would get you going. Maybe checking out conspiracy websites on the topics of 911 aren't your best bet for facts, and neither is government. You should find your own sources, and do your own investigative work if you are actually interested.

smitty1147

17-04-2006 20:10:53

Thank you for telling what I should go and do. I am allowed to have my own opinion. I feel that if we can find Saddam in a hole in 8 months, why can't we find a 6'6 guy with kidney problems that walks with a cane if we really wanted to? There are so many questions and nobody wants to give answers to them.

Wolfeman

17-04-2006 20:17:20

[quote17d5f7cb76="smitty1147"]Thank you for telling what I should go and do. I am allowed to have my own opinion. I feel that if we can find Saddam in a hole in 8 months, why can't we find a 6'6 guy with kidney problems that walks with a cane if we really wanted to? There are so many questions and nobody wants to give answers to them.[/quote17d5f7cb76]
rolleyes I knew I didn't want to get involved...

Nimh

17-04-2006 21:42:13

[quote9963466fe4="AbSoLuT_xXxEr0"][quote9963466fe4="ghondi"][quote9963466fe4="Jake"]You have to remember, as much as there is information hidden from view, there is also plenty of DIS-information out there as well. One has to weed through it all to find the truth and even then, in matters like 9/11, it's not likely we will ever know the entire story.[/quote9963466fe4]

I completley agree with you there. So much fake shit, its hard to know the truth....kind of like area 51 and Armstrong NOT being the first on the moon....but it being staged....If you watch that video, you can see lighting at different angles, and the flag is moving in the "wind".......[/quote9963466fe4]
I was really compelled with that documentary about the moon landing and it being fake, wasn't it on FOX, anyways they had a lot of good info against them....I think that whole thing WAS staged by the government....[/quote9963466fe4]

Don't even bother believing that trite about not landing on the moon.

http//www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm

Goes piece by piece through each piece of "evidence" and refutes it. And are you seriously going to believe some FOX made? I mean come on!

Gigante

17-04-2006 21:43:15

[quote3a940237bc="smitty1147"]Thank you for telling what I should go and do. I am allowed to have my own opinion. I feel that if we can find Saddam in a hole in 8 months, why can't we find a 6'6 guy with kidney problems that walks with a cane if we really wanted to? There are so many questions and nobody wants to give answers to them.[/quote3a940237bc]

Yeah definitely man. You should join the CIA and go grab him for us.
I mean, people can't hide.
Not like the recent mob boss caught in Italy (their #1 most wanted man) was able to hide. The last picture of him was taken 50 years ago and he has lived in hiding since taking over the family in '93. I'm sure Osama couldn't do that.

kdollar

18-04-2006 02:07:36

i usually take my loose change to kroger and use coinstar, it does take 1.9 cents per dollar but i feel its well worth it rather than putting it into those stupid little paper rolls and drivin it to the bank. just my 2 cents though, no pun intended.

Jake

18-04-2006 07:01:35

[quotefdff75285c="kdollar"]i usually take my loose change to kroger and use coinstar, it does take 1.9 cents per dollar but i feel its well worth it rather than putting it into those stupid little paper rolls and drivin it to the bank. just my 2 cents though, no pun intended.[/quotefdff75285c]

Coinstar rules!

KeithA

18-04-2006 07:10:43

I saved all my loose change from October 2005 to December 2005. After Coinstar's fees, it came to $57.

I'm doing it again this year, but I started in January this time. It's a simple way to help defray the costs around the holidays.

Admin

18-04-2006 11:24:38

all my loose change goes to the laundry fund, fucking coin op bullshit.

good2speed

18-04-2006 12:27:26

[quoteecc4a85bdb="Gigante"][quoteecc4a85bdb="smitty1147"]Thank you for telling what I should go and do. I am allowed to have my own opinion. I feel that if we can find Saddam in a hole in 8 months, why can't we find a 6'6 guy with kidney problems that walks with a cane if we really wanted to? There are so many questions and nobody wants to give answers to them.[/quoteecc4a85bdb]

Yeah definitely man. You should join the CIA and go grab him for us.
I mean, people can't hide.
Not like the recent mob boss caught in Italy (their #1 most wanted man) was able to hide. The last picture of him was taken 50 years ago and he has lived in hiding since taking over the family in '93. I'm sure Osama couldn't do that.[/quoteecc4a85bdb]

I agree that people shouldnt jump to find conspiracies out of nothing but...

I have a newly formulated theory that goes like this

Bush wins election and the powers that be( Chaney, Rumsfeld, Bush Sr, financial partners) all decide that an Iraqi invasion will be of much benefit to those within this inner circle. Bush and his crew realize an invasion will not be publicly supported without some kind of provocation or attack. Bush and his crew realized a massive event that would strike fear into every American needed to take place to gain this support. I believe its possible that Bush knew of Al Queda's plan to hijack the planes but decided to do nothing about it. Rather than stopping this known plot for sabbotage Bush and his crew decided to let it happen to further gain support for their ultimate initiative.

Is Iraq a safer place now that we have invaded and overthrown the government?

Gigante

18-04-2006 16:02:23

While suddam killed many, he did so do install peace, order and loyalty into Iraq. Is what he did right? Nope. But it kept the entire country from suffering and limited it to the affected people.

Honestly, I think the gov. had some idea, but who is to know that they would be successful? You can only take so many precuations before you spread panic and fear.

It is know that Presidents that enter war win second term elections. But I don't think that means they would blow up their own trade center to do it. You must realize that these are white collar criminals, that would, besides cheney, commit white collar crimes. I don't think they are capable of pulling off something so massively orchestrated.

Sweeney2066

18-04-2006 16:18:08

Or maybe Bush just really really sucks at being a President.

kdollar

18-04-2006 16:36:26

lets try to stay on the loose change subject please.....

i always like havin a ton of quarters, and i hate when the sticky pennies get stuck in the coinstar o

Wolfeman

18-04-2006 16:59:25

Coinstar charges like 8% here. 1.9% would be awesome...