Lottery Pool

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37237

Armstrong

12-04-2006 15:59:10

Well, the mega millions lottery has hit $220 million. I was just starting to think about buying a ticket when i also pondered about starting a lottery pool. Just wondered what you guys all thought about lottery pools.

1) your thoughts on lottery pools

2) what would you do within the first 24 hours of winning $220 mil

tjwor

12-04-2006 16:33:48

Lottery pools are alright, but i wouldn't put too much in them, maybe a few bucks, but i'd rather just buy it on my own...

If I won the lottery, say 100 Mill after taxes, I'd buy a new house, a Ferrari, other cars, i'd retire, and ummm... And i'd sit around and do nothing... plus I'd do two chicks at the same time (office space baby!)

I'd also see how fast I could lose 10K on online poker, I always thought that'd be fun, then i'd see how fast I could make 10K back...

justinag06

12-04-2006 16:59:43

yeah as to that list never FIPG

its too easy to win $220 mil and just be like...sorry guys we didn't win, maybe next time

johnjimjones

12-04-2006 17:07:54

[quotecbd71553e6="tjwor"]Lottery pools are alright, but i wouldn't put too much in them, maybe a few bucks, but i'd rather just buy it on my own...

If I won the lottery, say 100 Mill after taxes, I'd buy a new house, a Ferrari, other cars, i'd retire, and ummm... And i'd sit around and do nothing... plus I'd do two chicks at the same time (office space baby!)

I'd also see how fast I could lose 10K on online poker, I always thought that'd be fun, then i'd see how fast I could make 10K back...[/quotecbd71553e6]
Retire at 18? lol
I'd finish college first (while interest accumulates) and then figure it out from there.

idrinklisterine

12-04-2006 17:27:59

[quote1f7ddd7209="johnjimjones"][quote1f7ddd7209="tjwor"]Lottery pools are alright, but i wouldn't put too much in them, maybe a few bucks, but i'd rather just buy it on my own...

I'd also see how fast I could lose 10K on online poker, I always thought that'd be fun, then i'd see how fast I could make 10K back...[/quote1f7ddd7209]
Retire at 18? lol
I'd finish college first (while interest accumulates) and then figure it out from there.[/quote1f7ddd7209]

I'd probably do that too, but I'd coast through college. Hard to imagine being motivated when there's $100mill waiting for you twisted

tjwor

12-04-2006 17:31:43

[quote98bafb11b8="idrinklisterine"][quote98bafb11b8="johnjimjones"][quote98bafb11b8="tjwor"]Lottery pools are alright, but i wouldn't put too much in them, maybe a few bucks, but i'd rather just buy it on my own...

I'd also see how fast I could lose 10K on online poker, I always thought that'd be fun, then i'd see how fast I could make 10K back...[/quote98bafb11b8]
Retire at 18? lol
I'd finish college first (while interest accumulates) and then figure it out from there.[/quote98bafb11b8]

I'd probably do that too, but I'd coast through college. Hard to imagine being motivated when there's $100mill waiting for you twisted[/quote98bafb11b8]

I'd probably pull a Van Wilder for a few years, idk if I'd actually go to "college" but i'd be in a college town, with a house close to campus, just chill for a while... I don't think i'd ever get an actual job, altho I might still do freebies, just cause I have a good time doin them...

wait a second, I probably wouldn't, haha

mrwzk

12-04-2006 17:50:52

id pay people to do stupid stuff.

buy a hummer an old one than go to the bank and get bags and bags of coints and cash and fill the car completely. id probabaly build a series of caves under my house

Veek

12-04-2006 17:56:08

Always wanted to build more homeless shelters and visit countries with starving people and donating millions.

Oh, and invest...more money, more feeding. ;)

tjwor

12-04-2006 21:22:26

I'm Going To Disney World!