I dreamt of Jake last night.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34949

ilanbg

09-03-2006 19:49:33

Last night I had a dream in which Jake was arguing with Paul Giamatti. Paul was his colleague and was somehow impeding on Jake's ability to spend time with his kids, so Jake was taking him to court. They were yelling right outside the courtroom.

(I'm actually serious about this.)

I think this is obviously a sign that Freepay needs to send out the 360's right now.

Sweeney2066

09-03-2006 19:51:32

[quoteaa6460b9b2="ilanbg"]Last night I had a dream in which Jake was arguing with Paul Giamatti. Paul was his colleague and was somehow impeding on Jake's ability to spend time with his kids, so Jake was taking him to court. They were yelling right outside the courtroom.

(I'm actually serious about this.)

I think this is obviously a sign that Freepay needs to send out the 360's right now.[/quoteaa6460b9b2]
Sounds like you have diabetes. I'm still readjusting too don't worry oops

ilanbg

09-03-2006 19:52:16

Are you confusing threads or just being weird? lol

Sweeney2066

09-03-2006 19:53:32

[quote873360dca0="ilanbg"]Are you confusing threads or just being weird? lol[/quote873360dca0]
Being weird. I mean the only way you can respond to something that random is by being weird. And I started the other doctor thread.

theysayjump

09-03-2006 19:59:24

You should have a look at an online dream dictionary. Dreams can reveal and shiteload of shite.

I had a dream a while ago where I could hear this rustling noise at the back of my house so I went outside to see what it was and I could see these garbage bags being thrown over my fence/gate but I couldn't see who was throwing them (the fence is about 6 feet high). I walked towards them and and I saw this huge Native American guy standing there smiling at me and then continueing to throw them over.

When I got to the gate the rustling stopped, I opened it and I saw this small guy and the Native American running up the alley behind my house.

Native Americans and Native American culture are signs of strong protection and apparently garbage is a sign of protection also. Since he was a stranger that is supposedly a mystery that needs to be revealed. shrug

turpentinedreams

09-03-2006 20:00:20

who here thinks pokernerd owes me condoms?
i for one do.
and my vote counts double

kdollar

09-03-2006 20:12:39

[quote3469a6dfc8="theysayjump"]You should have a look at an online dream dictionary. Dreams can reveal and shiteload of shite.

I had a dream a while ago where I could hear this rustling noise at the back of my house so I went outside to see what it was and I could see these garbage bags being thrown over my fence/gate but I couldn't see who was throwing them (the fence is about 6 feet high). I walked towards them and and I saw this huge Native American guy standing there smiling at me and then continueing to throw them over.

When I got to the gate the rustling stopped, I opened it and I saw this small guy and the Native American running up the alley behind my house.

Native Americans and Native American culture are signs of strong protection and apparently garbage is a sign of protection also. Since he was a stranger that is supposedly a mystery that needs to be revealed. shrug[/quote3469a6dfc8]

i be that naked indian guy in your dream........follow me to jim morrison

ilanbg

09-03-2006 20:15:12

[quotecda5c31e64="theysayjump"]You should have a look at an online dream dictionary. Dreams can reveal and shiteload of shite.[/quotecda5c31e64]
I have an online dream blog that I update daily. I used to have a ton of precogs and lucid dreams but I don't get enough sleep now for my REM to last very long. (

tjwor

09-03-2006 20:25:47

is it just me or does everyone get woke up by an alarm or a person right in the best part of their dream shrug

good2speed

09-03-2006 21:34:14

I had a dream yesterday where I was just bombarded by a number of women. I must have hooked up and slept with at least 10 girls that I can remember. I was on a roll to. I'd be walking backwards awkwardly and would end up walking right into some hot girl and she didn't even get mad at all. She would just smile at me and it would be on. Like I could do no wrong. Why am I awake? cry

[quotefaa537a733="tjwor"]is it just me or does everyone get woke up by an alarm or a person right in the best part of their dream shrug[/quotefaa537a733]

for me it only seems that way. A lot of times when I'm awoken I just want to go back to sleep. Maybe the mildly pleasant dream I was having while asleep may lead me to believe I was having a one of a kind dream and was rudely disturbed. Obvioulsy dreaming about naked women all day is a lot more appealing to me than waking up for work.

tylerc

10-03-2006 04:03:38

[quotefc091617ef="theysayjump"]You should have a look at an online dream dictionary. Dreams can reveal and shiteload of shite.

Native Americans and Native American culture are signs of strong protection and apparently garbage is a sign of protection also. Since he was a stranger that is supposedly a mystery that needs to be revealed. shrug[/quotefc091617ef]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/6e756f2263c30f41be645401d32a03eb.gif[" alt=""/imgfc091617ef]

MegaFreebie

10-03-2006 17:36:39

Your thread title got me all excited for something kinky.