Fipg play doctor

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34779

Sweeney2066

07-03-2006 19:23:58

Alright so I jokingly think that I have diabetes. But in reality I do believe that I have something wrong with me. I am going to the doctor in like a day or too but until then anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
The constant symptoms
I drink water ALOT so obviously I pee alot. I do feel like I have to drink all this water and my body needs it.
I seem to have constant headaches always. I think that maybe I need glasses and that mite be a cause of the headaches.
I have noticed an overall lack of enegry and fatigue set in more then I used to feel.
And I have blurry vision. If you look at the diabetic symptoms they are
Some diabetes symptoms include
li Frequent urination
li Excessive thirst
li Extreme hunger
li Unusual weight loss
li Increased fatigue
li Irritability
li Blurry vision
So whats my good ole boys at FIPG think?

Psyc

07-03-2006 19:27:39

I hate to break it to you, but you only have 30 days to live. cry

lol j/k I don't know but I'd definately go to the doctor ASAP.

tjwor

07-03-2006 19:27:39

STD? hehe p, beats me

Godrockdj

07-03-2006 19:30:56

www.webmd.com

megotcash

07-03-2006 19:31:21

Umm, do you have cramps and get pissed off at random times too?

--try midol and wait about 3 days D

maybe you are turning into a woman P

johnjimjones

07-03-2006 19:40:32

rofl Who asks an internet forum their diagnosis [i245818b407]before[/i245818b407] going to the doctor?

JordanE

07-03-2006 19:44:01

Actually you mite have diabetes. Do you have alot of sugar in your diet?

Other possiblitys would have be,

eye stigmatism
That would couse the Blurry vision, headaches, and fatigue also could couse the need for water.

severe dehydration
This would explain the constaint need for water the headaches fatigue and blurry vision.

Now i'm not at all a doctor thats just what came to mind when i read though your post.

ilanbg

07-03-2006 19:45:11

Those are common symptoms of AIDs. (

bballp6699

07-03-2006 19:47:35

What you'll come to realize after being a paranoid motherfucker such as myself, is that almost every disease has the same symptoms. You could probably match those up to erectial disfunction as well...

theysayjump

07-03-2006 19:59:09

Listen to the man. ^^^^^

Tholek

07-03-2006 19:59:58

Ya know, what he describes [ic15acee2b1]are[/ic15acee2b1] textbook symptoms of diabetes. (

I hope you get a clean bill of health, but if I were you, I'd go in expecting that diagnosis. It'll be less of a shock.

theysayjump

07-03-2006 20:03:09

Do you have any problems with your feet?

Sweeney2066

07-03-2006 20:18:48

[quote0b320494a0="theysayjump"]Do you have any problems with your feet?[/quote0b320494a0]
Yes kinda I bought some gel insoles but it didnt help..

theysayjump

07-03-2006 20:21:05

Yeah you're diabetic then. Or at least it sounds like it.

You realise Bush made insulin illegal here now so you'll have to buy it on the Black Market from Canada?

Stroid

07-03-2006 20:24:19

[quote9d58ae86bc="Sweeney2066"]
li Frequent urination
li Excessive thirst
li Extreme hunger
li Unusual weight loss
li Increased fatigue
li Irritability
li Blurry vision[/quote9d58ae86bc]
sounds like you smoke weed lets see frequent urination cause you get thristy from cotton mouth so you drink alot of water. Your hungry cause of the munchies increased fatigue cause your coming down of the high, irritability when your not high, blurry vision cause your to stoned. i cant explain the unusual weight loss except maybe you do other drugs ? Sounds like you smoke weed to me.

chillywilly

07-03-2006 20:27:57

[quote18d5b74b0a="theysayjump"]You realise Bush made insulin illegal here now so you'll have to buy it on the Black Market from Canada?[/quote18d5b74b0a]
LOL....

chillywilly

07-03-2006 20:29:54

[quotea6ff8f7cbf="Sweeney2066"]li Frequent urination
li Excessive thirst
li Extreme hunger
li Unusual weight loss
li Increased fatigue
li Irritability
li Blurry vision
[/quotea6ff8f7cbf]
If it wasn't for the extreme hunger, I would say you are doing too much blow.

Stroid may be close here.

Seriously, I would go see a doctor and get a physical. Can't hurt.

kdollar

07-03-2006 21:48:57

that is ur diabetes......

makes u thirsty, always need water.....means u pee a lot.

insulin spikes screws with ur weight b/c of sugar lvls, this can cause dips in your energy ....fatigue.

as for blurry vision, i have no clue...but my mom does get eye pains from time to time.

Admin

07-03-2006 22:07:44

i got significant headaches and fatigue due to poor eyesight - it cleared up significantly when i got glasses. you might have your symptoms and causes reversed ;)

Sweeney2066

08-03-2006 13:39:07

Well thankts to everyone that replied. I made this thread because my parents make me feel retarted whenever I even mention Diabetes. I am pretty sure I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get a bunch of tests. Just for the record I am muscluar and athletic and whatnot so it would be surpising if I had it. I also figure that glasses would help alot with some of the symptoms. Who knows.

Wolfeman

08-03-2006 13:49:00

If you are young and in good shape its most likely not diabetes...

bballp6699

08-03-2006 13:56:58

Honestly, I used to worry about that shit all the time. As I read the symptoms on the websites, I noticed I almost made my body turn that way. For instance, if TSJ would have told me that if my feet hurt I might have diabetes, then all of a sudden my feet would start tingling.

It may all just be in your head. I wouldn't worry too much.

CollidgeGraduit

08-03-2006 13:58:26

I heard that if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer

Wolfeman

08-03-2006 13:58:42

Something is wrong with me and I first thought diabetes, then anemia, now I just don't know. My doctor is just as confused. He thinks some of it is in my head but I know something isn't right...

Sweeney2066

08-03-2006 15:09:21

Well I know how alot of it can be mental. But I know for a fact that a few things aren't such as the fatigue, massive headaches, blurryness and excessive thirst. Those first three all affect me in my day to day life badly and make things hard in school. I am going to the doctor tomorrow though.

Wolfeman

08-03-2006 15:26:39

[quote8c3f8a23d5="Sweeney2066"]Well I know how alot of it can be mental. But I know for a fact that a few things aren't such as the fatigue, massive headaches, blurryness and excessive thirst. Those first three all affect me in my day to day life badly and make things hard in school. I am going to the doctor tomorrow though.[/quote8c3f8a23d5]
I feel ya. I have massive fatigue and some dizziness/light headed and cannot figure out why. All my blood test and everything were ok and I still can't figure out whats wrong with me ( Hope all goes well, keep us in the loop...

Tholek

08-03-2006 19:30:28

Hmmm, there are diseases out there with very broad symptoms that are hard to diagnose, like chronic fatigue, lupus and lyme disease, just to name a few.

It might be in your head, but then it just might be something hard to pin down.

ibtheib

08-03-2006 19:34:25

[quote9c84e5da7c="CollidgeGraduit"]I heard that if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer[/quote9c84e5da7c]

sigh... roll lol.

ragefu

08-03-2006 19:58:38

Sounds like lyme disease do an of your joints hurt?

jy3

08-03-2006 21:08:41

[quote46e3befe26="Sweeney2066"]Alright so I jokingly think that I have diabetes. But in reality I do believe that I have something wrong with me. I am going to the doctor in like a day or too but until then anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
The constant symptoms
I drink water ALOT so obviously I pee alot. I do feel like I have to drink all this water and my body needs it.
I seem to have constant headaches always. I think that maybe I need glasses and that mite be a cause of the headaches.
I have noticed an overall lack of enegry and fatigue set in more then I used to feel.
And I have blurry vision. If you look at the diabetic symptoms they are
Some diabetes symptoms include
li Frequent urination
li Excessive thirst
li Extreme hunger
li Unusual weight loss
li Increased fatigue
li Irritability
li Blurry vision
So whats my good ole boys at FIPG think?[/quote46e3befe26]
ok so just think of these things and talk to your doctor about them.

a few things
1. risk factors for diabetes MELLITUS include but are not limited to
inactivity, obesity, family history, chronic alcoholism, metabolic syndrome (obesity, hypertension, high cholesterol -> diabetes)
2. blurry vision can occur with sugar imbalance and electrolyte imbalance (sodium potassium etc) that can be from diabetes BUT it is also a sequelae of long term diabetes.
3. headaches can be due to the above
4. as can fatigue and tiring easily

some questions I would ask you besides doing the obvious and doing a dstick on ya to check your glucose and having u pee to dip for urine are these
1. is your headache worse in the morning than later in the day?
2. does your headache ever wake u up at night?
3. what is your blurry vision like? double vision (two of one thing), inability to focus, dancing vision, lights in your eyes, black spots, like a black curtain.
4. does your blurry vision occur ONLY with the headache?
5. how is your sex life/ hand life
6. any symptoms of depression (sadness, loss of interest, loss of motivation, loss of libido, agitation, anger, guilt, anxiety, etc.)

i would be worried about diabetes mellitus, i would also be worried about diabetes insipitus and central diabetes.
the long and short of it is this
1. go to your doctor
2. ask him to test your urine and blood for sugar/levels
3. ask him to check your electrolytes
4. do not forget to tell him about your headaches