whats the longest you waited for a ref? (i'm tired)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=34450

killerman

03-03-2006 22:40:22

it's been almost a month(3 days till) since a highly reputable trader has signed up for a freepay site for me without going green ( longer since i sent payment )
i'm pretty fedup but there's nothing i can really do

anyways, whats the longest u guys have waited, and whats ur take on this?

Wolfeman

03-03-2006 23:22:09

After a month I'm pissed. I'm going on 3 months with a high TR trader and its been no fun...

tjwor

03-03-2006 23:45:45

When mine took that long a high trader said it was too late for him and he wouldn't give me anything for it...

The worst part is that I signed up and lost $50 on a poker offer, and the poker site quit offering the site to US players, so it took forever to get credit... It was the last straw in my referal sites...

syriandoode

03-03-2006 23:50:36

4 months= 1 ref on any site im doing, its the same person and i have yet to finish one site

pokernerdaa

03-03-2006 23:56:35

longest I've ever waited for a green was like 6 weeks, he did the Napster offer over on xbox 360's on freepay back when napster didn't credit right....took him forever to file a support ticket, but when he did it was credited within a week ?

killerman

04-03-2006 00:28:18

but dont you think it is retarded with manual credit and all?

just doesnt make sense, if after 15 days go by and no cred, just do manual cred.... only takes a few days max to get cred for it

grrr
$#%#$
(

Shaggy135

04-03-2006 03:43:56

I had one go for 3 months. A damn OC site for xbox 360. I submitted 3 or 4 missing credit requests. But I finally got credit. I'm glad that the guy was pacient(sp). We did another trade shortly after and it went super fast. So it made up for it.

Buster389

04-03-2006 08:26:20

i have been waiting for 2 and a half months for this one guy to go green and he still hasnt unfortunatly i was of lower TR and i had to pay him $25 first and now that its been so long i asked him to give me my money back and he said no because he claims that he has done $25 worth of offers and none have credited and not one of my other 7 refferals have had any problem im starting to get pissed off cuz hes the last one

tjwor

04-03-2006 15:56:59

[quote6366109a5b="Buster389"]i have been waiting for 2 and a half months for this one guy to go green and he still hasnt unfortunatly i was of lower TR and i had to pay him $25 first and now that its been so long i asked him to give me my money back and he said no because he claims that he has done $25 worth of offers and none have credited and not one of my other 7 refferals have had any problem im starting to get pissed off cuz hes the last one[/quote6366109a5b]

Tell him to quit being a fuckin dick and get manual credit...

fgr_admin

04-03-2006 17:07:28

[quote032fd08d7e="killerman"]it's been almost a month(3 days till) since a highly reputable trader has signed up for a freepay site for me without going green ( longer since i sent payment )
i'm pretty fedup but there's nothing i can really do

anyways, whats the longest u guys have waited, and whats ur take on this?[/quote032fd08d7e]

Like I said you will get a green when freepay gets off there asses and greens my friend. I do not work for freepay, I can not speed up the process.

Instead of AIMing me everyday and posting worthless threads here. Why don't you search the freepay threads. See how many have been people waiting over a month for a green.

Shit happens.

My friend did STAMPS and CITI Credit report. If freepay chooses to not green them I CANT DO a damn thing. Supprot ticket filed, now I wait for them.

Sometimes patience is better then crying.

ilanbg

04-03-2006 17:17:51

Longest I ever waited for a green was about seven months. After about four months I assumed he was a scammer, but he actually came back.

tjwor

05-03-2006 00:53:22

I just realized that the longest I have waited is from october to now... i'm still waiting...