Random chargebacks from stormpay members?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33553

ipodguy89

21-02-2006 13:16:17

I am receiving what appears to be random charge backs from stormpay members. I have never before had a charge back from a member before, and now I have had 2, less than 10 minuets apart (almost the same time). Is it just me or is this strange?

The chargebacks were for items I sold in my stormpay auctions. 2 random items (completely different) from 2 different members, who purchased the items on the 31st of Jan.

I find this to be very hard to believe and I think stormpay is behind this. They have yet to process any checks and in fact canceled 1 of my most recent withdraw requests to pay for the chargebacks.

I can no longer trust stormpay, and I refuse to do further business through them. If they can not maintain proper contacts with me and simply work with their members, then they simply will not have any in the long run.

What is their problem? I have no proof that this is stormpay, and im not going to say that it is (just yet) but as of right now thats what it looks like.

I personaly suggest that if you have ANY money in your stormpay account, get it out NOW! Things are only to get worse for this company.

-ipodguy89

nextlevel

22-02-2006 04:36:58

Were you participating in autosurf programs and/or hyip using stormpay to fund or receive payments?