New party poker + bonus

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33184

justinag06

16-02-2006 17:02:59

I know some of you on here play poker part time, for a job, or whatever so I thought i'd pass along the heads up.

If you don't play on party poker you are missing out, largest player field, easiest bonuses to clear, most fish on the net.

The new version fixes a lot of old annoyences along with adding some cool new features

they totally changed their SNG and tournements for the better. you now have more chips, there are antes, and increase by time not hands.

along with new levels and payouts.

you can resize tables, to cascade them across your screen, and there is a new layout to the software.

in addition to this they have 15% max deposit $500 bonus of up to $75.

everyone knows party bonuses are like cake.

if you'd ever like to know more about online gambiling, bonus whoring, or just discuss poker theory shoot me a PM or an IM sometime.

I personally play party .25/.5 NL 6 tables at a time to the average tune of about 500 hundro a week, at least for the past two months.

pokernerdaa

16-02-2006 17:08:06

Hmm I might have to deposit on there. I swore I'd never play after I lost all the money I got from DVRs4free.com and ipodshufflesforfree.com. I suppose I'll have to check it out, cascading windows sounds pretty good. Oh well. I too use this poker thing for a job...... my cashouts aren't consistant weekly, but if you want to average it out...... about $615 a week this year.