When will the Naruto Fillers End!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33034

GiftOrb

14-02-2006 21:19:24

Once the most popular anime by far... now is pretty much CRAP. Every episode is a filler.

akalic

14-02-2006 21:27:25

i heard it was fillers from dec- to march, which is why i'm not watching it anytime soon.

unknown uchiha

12-05-2006 18:24:43

I'm reviving this thread for an update on this, for TimmyWangy in case he's still wondering

The Naruto fillers have yet to end. Word is that Pierrot (I believe they do the TV show along with the movies as well?) cannot get licensing rights to "Part Two" of the story, which is the three year jump.

On a brighter note, Sasuke's just got a new outfit in Chapter 306 (mangahelpers.com). Guess whose outfit he copies? =/ BTW this is the first chapter showing Sasuke in full since like god knows when.

If you're tired of it, have you read Death Note yet? The live-action is coming out in June now that the manga just ended at 108.

JUNIOR6886

12-05-2006 20:04:09

its been a while since ive read a Naruto manga or watched an episode (i stopped watching when the fillers started and ive been too busy with school to read the manga) but now that my final exams are over, on Monday im gonna grab some food and do a "manga marathon" to get caught up

btw what do you mean by "the manga just ended at 108" shock

unknown uchiha

12-05-2006 22:14:19

Death Note is over. It ends at 108 with a lame epilogue, very anticlimatic.

GiftOrb

12-05-2006 23:47:42

[quote5a2e01447d="unknown uchiha"]I'm reviving this thread for an update on this, for TimmyWangy in case he's still wondering

The Naruto fillers have yet to end. Word is that Pierrot (I believe they do the TV show along with the movies as well?) cannot get licensing rights to "Part Two" of the story, which is the three year jump.

On a brighter note, Sasuke's just got a new outfit in Chapter 306 (mangahelpers.com). Guess whose outfit he copies? =/ BTW this is the first chapter showing Sasuke in full since like god knows when.

If you're tired of it, have you read Death Note yet? The live-action is coming out in June now that the manga just ended at 108.[/quote5a2e01447d]

So there is no set date for new naruto anime episodes huh. I never read mangas, so I'll guess I'll just have to wait.. just like I'm waiting for the new hellsing OVAs

unknown uchiha

14-05-2006 12:09:11

You should read the mangas, they're a nice five minutes of your life spent. Try Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Bleach, HunterXHunter, and Prince of Tennis yet?

topbillin1

14-05-2006 12:16:25

Naruto is basically DBZ now, it's too horrible to watch since the fillers are GOD AWFUL!!!! Cooking ninja or Chef Ninja, Curry of Life? All this lame came is disgusting, too bad the show had to come down to this, what a waste.

Bleach is killing Naruto right now, even the fillers are much better.

JUNIOR6886

14-05-2006 15:54:52

I didnt know so many people watched Naruto. In my opinion, they should stop making new episodes altogether till they can show the time skip.