[Sticky because I can -Mod]
[Unsticked because you're all mental masturbators -Admin]

BlingKing

18-09-2004 12:06:58

justin timberlake, then ricki martin, then brittany spears. lol

jk. i dont even have my ipod yet. but the first song will be a 50 cent probably

Anonymous

18-09-2004 13:28:50

[quoteb262455b49="BlingKing"]justin timberlake, then ricki martin, then brittany spears. lol

jk. i dont even have my ipod yet. but the first song will be a 50 cent probably[/quoteb262455b49]

50 Cent is worse than all of the other artists you said.

DisastirousMurmur

18-09-2004 13:32:03

50 cent isnt that bad, but he's WAY too over rated. D12's first CD is a classic, and tech n9ne is tight

Zephyr

18-09-2004 13:40:04

um... i put all 2540 on at once... not sure which was actually transferred first

BlingKing

18-09-2004 13:45:34

yeah... i think most people just put them all in at once which makes this thread totally pointless...lol lol

zatch

18-09-2004 13:46:35

[quote3d59971ce2="BlingKing"]yeah... i think most people just put them all in at once which makes this thread totally pointless...lol lol[/quote3d59971ce2]

Well..it was kinda just what song was ur fav / must have but whatever

kei

18-09-2004 14:12:46

i'd probably put one of my anime osts on it first, get it organized, and put the rest of my small 2gb collection

Zephyr

18-09-2004 14:26:20

[quote7ff7af9276="zatch"][quote7ff7af9276="BlingKing"]yeah... i think most people just put them all in at once which makes this thread totally pointless...lol lol[/quote7ff7af9276]

Well..it was kinda just what song was ur fav / must have but whatever[/quote7ff7af9276]

haha.. in that case, my favorite song of the moment is Lucky Boys Confusion - Hey Driver.

If I had to pick and all-time favorite, I'd have to say New Found Glory - Hit or Miss.

btvsrocks

18-09-2004 14:36:16

[quote8a394f1be1="Zephyr"]
If I had to pick and all-time favorite, I'd have to say New Found Glory - Hit or Miss.[/quote8a394f1be1]

I like their older stuff more, particularly from "nothing gold can stay"...although hit or miss IS on there but the version on that seems less 'clean'.

and their self-titled has some timeless songs on it, hit or miss being one. it's like i can listen to that album a bunch of times and still not get completely tired of it (like how i get with other albums). also how i feel about TAYF by taking back sunday.

Evil_Prof_Frink

18-09-2004 14:51:43

New Found Glory sucks rotted goat penis, they try in tap into youths "forgotten culture" of people who try and act like they are poor punks by buying $70 jeans from hot topic and declaring themselves rebels because they listen to the music on MTV that has a slightly different beat, not realizing that to be "punk" isn't a label, its a state of mind, punk is the rebellion of your soul against the cookie cutter bands and people of the world, so turning it into a trend with trendy punk bands that all sound the same is against the very idea, its about fighting for change, its about well... sex and violence... and these New Found Glory Straight Edge punks are anything but, dont' even get me started on Straight Edge, those elitest bastards who think they are better than those who don't drink fuck or smoke but don't have to advertise to the world that they don't, they think its some sort of accomplishment and insist on instead of saying "no i don't smoke" if you offer they have to be like "NO WAY MAN I'M STRAIGHT EDGE FOR LIFE THAT WHOLE SMOKING THING ITS JUST SCREWING YOU UP" and blah... blah... blah... plz2diethx... New Found Glory is the boy band for people who don't like boy bands... there's a reason the music scene known as classic punk has more importance on the idea of selling out, the tired idea of not wanting your favorite band to make money and leave you, because everytime there is one who does, their music changes to fit the lowest common demoninator, because they become about making money not about making music, when we see an excellent band that is able to go mainstream, without changing their music, well, i'll vote them into presidency.

Regan punk for life.

BlingKing

18-09-2004 15:23:35

YEAH! What he said!

iwes

18-09-2004 19:22:11

Rob Zombie - Dragula (then I went and drove around for 20 minutes playing it very loudly)

btvsrocks

18-09-2004 19:44:30

[quotec442c4c019="Evil_Prof_Frink"]New Found Glory sucks rotted goat penis, they try in tap into youths "forgotten culture" of people who try and act like they are poor punks by buying $70 jeans from hot topic and declaring themselves rebels because they listen to the music on MTV that has a slightly different beat, not realizing that to be "punk" isn't a label, its a state of mind, punk is the rebellion of your soul against the cookie cutter bands and people of the world, so turning it into a trend with trendy punk bands that all sound the same is against the very idea, its about fighting for change, its about well... sex and violence... and these New Found Glory Straight Edge punks are anything but, dont' even get me started on Straight Edge, those elitest bastards who think they are better than those who don't drink fuck or smoke but don't have to advertise to the world that they don't, they think its some sort of accomplishment and insist on instead of saying "no i don't smoke" if you offer they have to be like "NO WAY MAN I'M STRAIGHT EDGE FOR LIFE THAT WHOLE SMOKING THING ITS JUST SCREWING YOU UP" and blah... blah... blah... plz2diethx... New Found Glory is the boy band for people who don't like boy bands... there's a reason the music scene known as classic punk has more importance on the idea of selling out, the tired idea of not wanting your favorite band to make money and leave you, because everytime there is one who does, their music changes to fit the lowest common demoninator, because they become about making money not about making music, when we see an excellent band that is able to go mainstream, without changing their music, well, i'll vote them into presidency.

Regan punk for life.[/quotec442c4c019]

Hey, no one said NFG was punk...ever! And I surely would never say that!

[quotec442c4c019]New Found Glory is the boy band for people who don't like boy bands... [/quotec442c4c019]

Actually THE boy band would HAVE to be Good Charlotte. All these damn teenyboppers drooling over them like they are NSYNC or something. Geez. I hate most GC fans.

Evil_Prof_Frink

18-09-2004 19:55:15

Nobody on this board did, but I've definately heard it again and again and thats how they market themselves, New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, they're all the same mold for the boybands of "punk", GC i would say is the most of an exception actually, since they were the original "punk" boyband and weren't completely horrible before becoming pop, Simple Plan could have been put together on "making the band"

BlingKing

18-09-2004 20:15:28

[quote03ba91a84a]Actually THE boy band would HAVE to be Good Charlotte. All these damn teenyboppers drooling over them like they are NSYNC or something. Geez. I hate most GC fans.
[/quote03ba91a84a]

I beat up people like that at school

jk

JmanA9

19-09-2004 18:47:12

I put all 2000+ of mine on there )

da

19-09-2004 19:13:58

It's being filled at once, but I'll concentrate on keeping it to catchy indie i'm into this week; boomtisk-less electronica; & lots of Built To Spill and e6 stuff.

I'd been building up my iTunes stats and ratings for a couple months to ready it, but I had to reformat last week.. Luckily the music survived this time.

DisastirousMurmur

19-09-2004 19:17:23

ok the point is punk licks ass, rap, metal and some other hard shit is tight, but punk is for pussies...

da

19-09-2004 19:19:38

[quotebcdcb14036="DisastirousMurmur"]ok the point is punk licks ass, rap, metal and some other hard shit is tight, but punk is for pussies...[/quotebcdcb14036]
I thought the point was what songs we were loading onto our iPods.

?

Evil_Prof_Frink

20-09-2004 10:20:14

Punk has considerably higher fight rate, plus the general idea of anarchy leads to bigger risks and rebellion than a bunch of white kids acting black, i have respect for rap, since i can't really do what they do, and thats impressive, but, considering talking fast is a career for either Auctioneers or Rap artists, I don't know how you can call it tight, and I may not respect alot of bands but if you can play you're own music, you're well above any rapper or pop star who can't, in my opinion, so if you're a rapper who "throws down" your own beats... then you damn well kick some ass

iwes

20-09-2004 17:54:29

But who leads the anarchists? (I shut up about 5 people in their tracks today with that comment. Stupid idiots thinking they can revolutionize with anarchy.)

Evil_Prof_Frink

20-09-2004 18:03:11

Yeah yeah I know, I'm not an anarchic Punk, except in the abstract idea of Durdenism (Facist Anarchy, the entire point behind that movie being facism in a new light of an Anarchist dictator greatest oxymoron ever) and even then it would have to be an incorruptible soul, you know... or a movie character

zatch

20-09-2004 18:03:47

[quotecd3e53cd2a="iwes"]But who leads the anarchists? (I shut up about 5 people in their tracks today with that comment. Stupid idiots thinking they can revolutionize with anarchy.)[/quotecd3e53cd2a]

ROFL - Thats as good as when my friend said we should start an Organized College Anarchists Club ....

Evil_Prof_Frink

20-09-2004 18:07:50

Thats a wonderful idea... I'm proposing that at school... Organized Anarchy club lol... i love it

snak3y3z1001

21-09-2004 13:46:11

DJ Dean - Protect Your Ears )