see their reflection in a mirror.
(Do they look different reversed?)

li~li~li

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also
applies to undertakers. The sex organs of the deceased must be covered with
a brick or piece of wood at all times.
(A brick??)

li~li~li

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
(Much worse than "going blind!")

li~li~li

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and
deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the
first time. Reason under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins
to marry.
(Let's just think about this one for a minute; is there any job
anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

li~li~li

In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous
husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's illicit
lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.
Ah! Justice!)

~li~li~li

Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in
tropical fish stores.
(But of course!)

~li~li~li

In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the
first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act.
(Makes one shudder at the thought.)

li~li~li

In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman
and her daughter at the same time.
(I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

li~li~li

In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one
exception Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in
places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."
(Is this a great country or what? Well... not as great as Guam!)

li~li~li

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Who volunteers for this stuff?)

li~li~li

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(Is that why Flipper was always smiling?)

li~li~li

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight
and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
(From drinking little bottles of .. ?)
(Did the government pay for this research?)

~li~li

Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Ah, geez.)

~li~li~

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)

li~li~li

Starfish don't have brains.
(I know some people like that, too.)

~li~li

And, the best for last...

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(And I thought I had bad breath in the morning.)

Stroid

25-01-2006 12:25:08

[quote1e15f83a61="Kidd"]In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the
animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is
punishable by death.
(Like THAT makes sense.)

~li~li~li[/quote1e15f83a61] I wonder where you got your sources because thats certainly the most retarded thing i have ever heard off. BTW i am from lebanon and Lebanon is very much like the US as far as laws are concerned. Check your sources before you make retarded posts.

JOSHBOX

25-01-2006 12:26:00

[quote384db58538="Kidd"]There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and
deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the
first time. Reason under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins
to marry.
(Let's just think about this one for a minute; is there any job
anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?) [/quote384db58538]

best... job.... ever.....

JOSHBOX

25-01-2006 12:26:59

[quote872aedb703="Stroid"][quote872aedb703="Kidd"]In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the
animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is
punishable by death.
(Like THAT makes sense.)

~li~li~li[/quote872aedb703] I wonder where you got your sources because thats certainly the most retarded thing i have ever heard off. BTW i am from lebanon and Lebanon is very much like the US as far as laws are concerned. Check your sources before you make retarded posts.[/quote872aedb703]

uh oh you have angred teh stroid.

Kidd

25-01-2006 12:28:47

its not like i made these up geez guy

it was supposed to be a joke nothing for you to take serious

edit-

Results 1 - 10 of about 124,000 for n Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals. (0.42 seconds

im not the only one who has ever posted it

Veek

25-01-2006 12:31:14

LOL.

Stroid

25-01-2006 12:32:26

[quote9f386244c0="Kidd"]its not like i made these up geez guy

it was supposed to be a joke nothing for you to take serious[/quote9f386244c0] i dont find jokes that are totaly made to insult people and have no basis of being accurate are funny. Your joke about muslim doctors have to look in a mirror what kinda shit is that. And im not even muslim and i find that offensive.

Kidd

25-01-2006 12:33:16

how are they made just to insult people

google bizarre sex laws geez relax.

Stroid

25-01-2006 12:35:45

[quote4ccdf5faae="Kidd"]how are they made just to insult people

google bizarre sex laws geez relax.[/quote4ccdf5faae] google temp-ban for being an ass

Wolfeman

25-01-2006 13:14:28

I don't see whats so bad. This list is all over the net and a lot of them are true. Do you know for an fact that those are false? There are states in the US where oral sex and sodomy is illegal. I think thats insane. A lot of times these wacky laws stay on the books but are never enforced...

shamash

25-01-2006 13:24:48

As much as I dislike Kidd, I see no reason for a temp ban. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a real law in Bahrain. Also, it wasn't muslims, it was Bahrain, which may be a largely Muslim country, but is still not only muslims.

Stroid

25-01-2006 13:59:23

[quote5f3a9e376b="Wolfeman"]I don't see whats so bad. This list is all over the net and a lot of them are true. Do you know for an fact that those are false? There are states in the US where oral sex and sodomy is illegal. I think thats insane. A lot of times these wacky laws stay on the books but are never enforced...[/quote5f3a9e376b]It was a 1hr ban not really that big of a deal its more for him being an ass towards me i dont appreciatte that. And i looked up the laws i didnt see one legit website that they are coming from. And about the muslim comment i confused the Bahrain thing with the comment below either way its still stupid.

Wolfeman

25-01-2006 14:01:13

I just think it was meant to be as a joke. F it, I'm moving to Guam...

Stroid

25-01-2006 14:08:40

im sure it was meant to be a joke i just didnt find it funny and when i said something i felt he was being a dickhead anyways he is unbanned now

tylerc

25-01-2006 14:16:40

How sweet would that job be? Man oh man.

JUNIOR6886

25-01-2006 14:44:07

[quote37fc61e045="Kidd"]In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one
exception Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in
places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."
(Is this a great country or what? Well... not as great as Guam!) [/quote37fc61e045]

rofl I live in Maryland. In my college there is a vending machine that sells 50 cent condoms as well as asprin and breathmints lol

I searched google and found an expanded list of strange sex laws for my great state
Maryland- Md. Criminal Law Code Ann. § 10-105 prohibits the sale of contraceptives or contraceptive devices, whether or not advertised as a prophylactic, by means of a vending machine or other automatic device at a kindergarten, nursery school, or elementary or secondary school.

And
Anal sex is punishable by a one to 10 year prison sentence.
And
It is illegal to have oral sex with a person or an animal.

aguy

25-01-2006 15:25:44

[quotecb8ceb38f3="Stroid"][quotecb8ceb38f3="Wolfeman"]I don't see whats so bad. This list is all over the net and a lot of them are true. Do you know for an fact that those are false? There are states in the US where oral sex and sodomy is illegal. I think thats insane. A lot of times these wacky laws stay on the books but are never enforced...[/quotecb8ceb38f3]It was a 1hr ban not really that big of a deal its more for him being an ass towards me i dont appreciatte that. And i looked up the laws i didnt see one legit website that they are coming from. And about the muslim comment i confused the Bahrain thing with the comment below either way its still stupid.[/quotecb8ceb38f3]

is fipg becoming anything4free?

Stroid

25-01-2006 15:29:19

[quote760fdd777c="aguy"][quote760fdd777c="Stroid"][quote760fdd777c="Wolfeman"]I don't see whats so bad. This list is all over the net and a lot of them are true. Do you know for an fact that those are false? There are states in the US where oral sex and sodomy is illegal. I think thats insane. A lot of times these wacky laws stay on the books but are never enforced...[/quote760fdd777c]It was a 1hr ban not really that big of a deal its more for him being an ass towards me i dont appreciatte that. And i looked up the laws i didnt see one legit website that they are coming from. And about the muslim comment i confused the Bahrain thing with the comment below either way its still stupid.[/quote760fdd777c]

is fipg becoming anything4free?[/quote760fdd777c] i dont get it...but again i didnt ban for the content it was for his attitude towards me i didnt appreciatte it. and incase you didnt know we have a rule against being a dick towards a mod

Veek

25-01-2006 15:37:25

[quote98d53efdcb="Stroid"][quote98d53efdcb="aguy"]
is fipg becoming anything4free?[/quote98d53efdcb] i dont get it...but again i didnt ban for the content it was for his attitude towards me i didnt appreciatte it. and incase you didnt know we have a rule against being a dick towards a mod[/quote98d53efdcb]

That's true. Being a dick to a mod and other people is just asking to get banned. Indeed.

srichter

25-01-2006 15:37:45

[quotea37a215771="Stroid"][quotea37a215771="aguy"][quotea37a215771="Stroid"][quotea37a215771="Wolfeman"]I don't see whats so bad. This list is all over the net and a lot of them are true. Do you know for an fact that those are false? There are states in the US where oral sex and sodomy is illegal. I think thats insane. A lot of times these wacky laws stay on the books but are never enforced...[/quotea37a215771]It was a 1hr ban not really that big of a deal its more for him being an ass towards me i dont appreciatte that. And i looked up the laws i didnt see one legit website that they are coming from. And about the muslim comment i confused the Bahrain thing with the comment below either way its still stupid.[/quotea37a215771]

is fipg becoming anything4free?[/quotea37a215771] i dont get it...but again i didnt ban for the content it was for his attitude towards me i didnt appreciatte it. and incase you didnt know we have a rule against being a dick towards a mod[/quotea37a215771]

dick.

kdollar

25-01-2006 15:38:54

i think this thread needs a lock.

aguy

25-01-2006 15:41:11

[quotef2ff09686d="Stroid"][quotef2ff09686d="aguy"][quotef2ff09686d="Stroid"][quotef2ff09686d="Wolfeman"]I don't see whats so bad. This list is all over the net and a lot of them are true. Do you know for an fact that those are false? There are states in the US where oral sex and sodomy is illegal. I think thats insane. A lot of times these wacky laws stay on the books but are never enforced...[/quotef2ff09686d]It was a 1hr ban not really that big of a deal its more for him being an ass towards me i dont appreciatte that. And i looked up the laws i didnt see one legit website that they are coming from. And about the muslim comment i confused the Bahrain thing with the comment below either way its still stupid.[/quotef2ff09686d]

is fipg becoming anything4free?[/quotef2ff09686d] i dont get it...but again i didnt ban for the content it was for his attitude towards me i didnt appreciatte it. and incase you didnt know we have a rule against being a dick towards a mod[/quotef2ff09686d]

He was never being an ass...

You posted its not true

he said hes seen it and to google it... im sorry you were offended by somthing becuase its ur country but who cares.. its the internet.. land of the rumors...

do you beleive a clown is going to pop out of ur closet and slotter ur dog if you dont repost this in 10 seconds?

Stroid

25-01-2006 15:48:50

[quote734b275ba0="aguy"]
He was never being an ass...

You posted its not true

he said hes seen it and to google it... im sorry you were offended by somthing becuase its ur country but who cares.. its the internet.. land of the rumors...

do you beleive a clown is going to pop out of ur closet and slotter ur dog if you dont repost this in 10 seconds?[/quote734b275ba0] clearly i thought he was and i gave him a 1hr ban although for some reason it lasted longer even when i removed the ban but anyways the point is i felt he was being a dick after i said something to him about the post he made. i wasnt referring to his unfounded facts that he threw out there i was referring to the way he was speaking to me. i generally stay out of peoples way here on the forum but if i feel like i need to comment on something i will so dont try to tell me that i was wrong if i thought he was being an ass then thats my perogative and i will make that decision.

JOSHBOX

25-01-2006 15:49:15

this post was meant to be funny and you all started crying. wow.

tylerc

25-01-2006 15:51:02

Ok mr. complain about an avatar P

akalic

25-01-2006 16:11:17

it was pretty interesting and entertaining to read, i'm sure he didn't have any intention to offend anyone..besides, its the internet!

Kidd

25-01-2006 16:53:15

im not gonna further discuss this since people will take jokes seriously

JOSHBOX

25-01-2006 17:24:57

on a side not akalics sig is hillarious.

crazyates

25-01-2006 19:00:22

[quotedce7789a88="JOSHBOX"]on a side not akalics sig is hillarious.[/quotedce7789a88]

my thoughts exactly

Iloveipods2

25-01-2006 19:05:21

i doubt any of those are still carried out. similar to the Texas Constitution that has all this stuff about having you hanged for doing such and such.....