Any1 know how to put yourself/someone on Google Image Search

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29195

bruman

27-12-2005 12:54:31

This idea popped up in my head when I searched for my full name in google image search... and up came my picture! (It's the only picture on there too)

The website linked to it is a page I made from school in a web authoring class..
I assume the linkage to that and from the image is something dealing with the title of the page.. the html in it, the image name, content, etc.

And I thought it'd be awesome as a prank If I could link some of my friends (when they search for there name on google image search) for it to come up with a funny picture.

Of course the persons name can't be a common name, or else other pictures will show up, and I'm pretty sure google ranks the display images in order of popularity of the webpage. But uncommon names (like mine) would work perfect.

Anyone know how I could do this?

tylerc

27-12-2005 13:33:42

That's not really an awesome prank shrug

Admin

27-12-2005 13:51:17

one time a somewhat racy picture i took of a "friend" wound up on the first page of results for a number of awesome queries such as "bed sex" "sex on bed" and "sex lol". i'm not entirely sure how the crawler found the page but boy was my face red.

i think i got one yellow when i redirected clicks on the picture to my psps4free link, ha ha ha. now its gone.