Cancelled Credit Card

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28821

EatChex89

20-12-2005 14:03:36

Yea so I see two charges denied on my card from both Leanlife and (I'm assuming) Cortiban...

And I already cancelled leanlife.. and I can't get hold of Cortiban, so if they want to call me back I'll gladly send them back their products

But yea, so now I'm going holiday shopping with cash which I did not want to do... stupid people

exclusiv

20-12-2005 14:09:37

[quote8c28ff0179="EatChex89"]Yea so I see two charges denied on my card from both Leanlife and (I'm assuming) Cortiban...

And I already cancelled leanlife.. and I can't get hold of Cortiban, so if they want to call me back I'll gladly send them back their products

But yea, so now I'm going holiday shopping with cash which I did not want to do... stupid people[/quote8c28ff0179]

i had a 21 day trial on cortiban but they charged me $69.99 before it was up

cant reach their phone

might have to dispute this one

EatChex89

20-12-2005 14:29:13

[quote7c45f29c72="exclusiv"][quote7c45f29c72="EatChex89"]Yea so I see two charges denied on my card from both Leanlife and (I'm assuming) Cortiban...

But yea, so now I'm going holiday shopping with cash which I did not want to do... stupid people[/quote7c45f29c72]

cant reach their phone

might have to dispute this one[/quote7c45f29c72]

Debit Card Purchase To EFO LLC 8006302305 CA Dec. 19, 2005 Denied Details -$129.90 USD

Not sure WHAT that is... but I assume it's cortiban.. actaully after checking my offer list I see that it's UltimaPatch.. which I canelled immediately

But w/e. they can do what they want. I cancelled it and also faxed Cortiban a letter saying that they need to cancel me, here it is

[quote7c45f29c72="me"]Dear Sir/Madam

Due to your company’s lack of answering any phone calls or returning any messages, I have cancelled my credit card to avoid any further charges you try to place upon it.

Unfortunately, I just received my trial package YESTERDAY and have not had any time to try to see if I would like to continue with the auto-ship program. Because of the lack of support, I have decided NOT to continue with my membership and would like you to cancel me IMMEDIATELY! I will return the trial product(s) to any address you would like; however, I will not ship them anywhere until I receive a response from you. They are unopened and will remain so.

If I receive any more products from you, I will be sure to write “Return to Sender” on the outside and then immediately give it back to the Post Office.

I am thoroughly disappointed in your service. Along with this letter, I am also faxing you my invoice for the product so that you will have all the information you need to cancel me.

Sincerely,
Rich Gibson
[/quote7c45f29c72]

exclusiv

20-12-2005 14:46:16

[quotec7844904e4="EatChex89"][quotec7844904e4="exclusiv"][quotec7844904e4="EatChex89"]Yea so I see two charges denied on my card from both Leanlife and (I'm assuming) Cortiban...

But yea, so now I'm going holiday shopping with cash which I did not want to do... stupid people[/quotec7844904e4]

cant reach their phone

might have to dispute this one[/quotec7844904e4]

Debit Card Purchase To EFO LLC 8006302305 CA Dec. 19, 2005 Denied Details -$129.90 USD

Not sure WHAT that is... but I assume it's cortiban.. actaully after checking my offer list I see that it's UltimaPatch.. which I canelled immediately

But w/e. they can do what they want. I cancelled it and also faxed Cortiban a letter saying that they need to cancel me, here it is

[quotec7844904e4="me"]Dear Sir/Madam

Due to your company’s lack of answering any phone calls or returning any messages, I have cancelled my credit card to avoid any further charges you try to place upon it.

Unfortunately, I just received my trial package YESTERDAY and have not had any time to try to see if I would like to continue with the auto-ship program. Because of the lack of support, I have decided NOT to continue with my membership and would like you to cancel me IMMEDIATELY! I will return the trial product(s) to any address you would like; however, I will not ship them anywhere until I receive a response from you. They are unopened and will remain so.

If I receive any more products from you, I will be sure to write “Return to Sender” on the outside and then immediately give it back to the Post Office.

I am thoroughly disappointed in your service. Along with this letter, I am also faxing you my invoice for the product so that you will have all the information you need to cancel me.

Sincerely,
Rich Gibson
[/quotec7844904e4][/quotec7844904e4]

ewww debit charge

did you get hit with an overdraft?

Wolfeman

20-12-2005 14:48:05

I had no problem with Cortiban, I guess I was lucky...

EatChex89

20-12-2005 14:52:22

[quote57503a6647="exclusiv"][quote57503a6647="EatChex89"][quote57503a6647="exclusiv"][quote57503a6647="EatChex89"]Yea so I see two charges denied on my card from both Leanlife and (I'm assuming) Cortiban...

But yea, so now I'm going holiday shopping with cash which I did not want to do... stupid people[/quote57503a6647]

cant reach their phone

might have to dispute this one[/quote57503a6647]

[quote57503a6647="me"]Dear Sir/Madam

Sincerely,
Rich Gibson
[/quote57503a6647][/quote57503a6647]

ewww debit charge

did you get hit with an overdraft?[/quote57503a6647]

no.. like it says the charge was denied, because my paypal card didn't have enough funds on it ... it had like $12 P

but i don't want to be screwed over what with this $100+ transfer comin in thursday

FreeOffersNow

20-12-2005 15:28:00

[quote9bea438b85="Wolfeman"]I had no problem with Cortiban, I guess I was lucky...[/quote9bea438b85]

Same...I didn't even return my shit [sold it on eBay]. Also, I just got two $99.90 credits from LeanLife PM (RxZyte)...and got to keep the full shipment. I have a $99.90 conditional credit from my CC from the first LeanLife charge, but I guess I'll do the right thing and call to tell them that I've worked it out with LeanLife.

fawker

20-12-2005 15:46:00

this is why you use a prepaid cc

Peinecone

20-12-2005 16:08:17

I got charged by leanlife after they said they didn't recieve my email. My back reversed it, though it was a bitch. They NEVER answer their phone, and only choose to read the emails after you have been charged. Do a search and you will find threads with a bunch of people in the same boat.

damac

20-12-2005 20:53:54

yeah my moms bank of the west account was shut down because of leanlife and they insist on her getting some help from the company.

she got them on the phone and when mentioned the issue, she has been hung up on, lol!

they are shady as hell, whats really sad is the bank is of no help to my mother and what they did to her even a couple months later. they just do not get that the company isn't working shit out and are scammers.

hairyferry

20-12-2005 21:02:50

I just had an issue with Cortiban. I was charged 49.99 and I left like 10 messages. I finally got through and I said why the hell would I be charged for something when I did not want it and I've left 10 messages and no one called me back. She said they were updating their systems and she gave me back my money and gave me a RMA number.

crazy4beatz

26-12-2005 14:33:48

what is the # for cortiban
i have tried both 800.382.1936 & 303.684.9757 and voicemail on both of them