Has anyone done Bigwin.com?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27967

hairyferry

06-12-2005 06:56:09

Well, I did this site cause they had some pretty cool prizes. I did the Bose speakers/dvd. You had to do 10 offers. The thing is there is a mandatory 45 day waiting period you HAVE to wait. Then you get 10 vouchers and there's another 6-8 period you HAVE to wait. I'm on the voucher now waiting..... waiting..... Ah, and yes you can cancel when the trial is over and still get credit (sorry for saying this but I had to mention it). I found you just have to keep in contact with the company because they rarely change your status. I don't think this is really brag bag worthy cause I'm not bragging YET... Hopefully soon, just wondering if anyone has done or seen anything about this site. O yeah, I desided just to call them and not e-mail for faster response and the CS is amazingly friendly!! Almost over friendly.

~K

JUNIOR6886

06-12-2005 09:43:18

Bigwin is a sister site of everyfreegift so you will be getting your gift for sure. Just dont get too excited and start calling them every half hour
im suprised you had to had to do so many offers..... whats the retail value of your gift?

hairyferry

06-12-2005 14:54:15

The value is $2500 it's one of the lifestyle packages