Im pretty T.O.'ed at video professor right now

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27700

socalroler

02-12-2005 08:53:46

ok so I signed up fro videoproffesor online , I tried out thier service, didnt care for it much (nothing they could teach me) so i decided to c-----. I first called them and they gave me a diff # to call, an answering machine. so I left my return #, no call back. Then I used thier online form. Still recieved nothing back from them, time goes by and I check my credit card and they charged me $30 on nov. 8 . So I emailed them telling them all of this and they responded back by saying that my acct. was c-----ed on nov 7. WTF?! well I hope they refund me before I have to pay my bill .

ps. I just needed to vent this is my first "bad" experience with the freebie world (other than being scammed in a trade a couple of times)

JUNIOR6886

02-12-2005 09:12:39

Almost everyone gets scammed by an offer company at least once.....
I was charged $90 for hoodia miracle diet and my bank wouldnt do a charge back. They also directed me to an answering machine rather than a live person. No wonder people are using visa giftcards to do offers these days....

tracemhunter

02-12-2005 09:52:52

i was screwed by trimlife or star club. cant remember which but it was only like $15

hehehhehe

02-12-2005 10:06:33

VP does that all the time. I'm sure they do it on purpose hoping some people do not see the charge or let it go. They have such a bad reputation, as can be seen by googling.

tsanghan

02-12-2005 12:00:24

it happened my first doing freepay offer but they gave me a refund after much complaining

ilanbg

02-12-2005 15:42:33

Left Behind never canceled me. I got charged $20, then today just received some fucking book.