forum bug?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=2759

shifuimam

04-11-2004 22:17:05

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed if I browse around these forums too much, XP shits itself and all my title bars of my windows disappear and won't reappear until I close the IE window with this forum open in it.

Is anyone else having this happen to them?

P.S. Don't tell me to switch to Opera, Mozilla, FireFox or anything. IE stays.

emoemodude

04-11-2004 22:26:48

[quote26d13326a3="shifuimam"]P.S. Don't tell me to switch to Opera, Mozilla, FireFox or anything. IE stays.[/quote26d13326a3]
Exactly what I'm saying. Almost 100% of the stuff you do on the internet needs IE so this stays for good!
But no... I'm not having trouble...

yonatan

05-11-2004 04:55:11

Umm... needs IE?
No.

OMG the only w3c-compliant browser is IE! (No)

shifuimam

05-11-2004 07:19:57

LOLZ hey it's you again!

I like IE. I've been using it for years and I have it all set up how I like. I HATE FireFox. I've USED FireFox, and I think it sucks ass. Opera is alright if you can get rid of the ads (which I have), but neither display a good part of my school webpages properly.

Since I'm taking two courses online that require a system my school uses via a web browser, I use IE.

Done now?

EatChex89

05-11-2004 07:29:47

[quoteea9e9126ca="shifuimam"]I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed if I browse around these forums too much, XP shits itself and all my title bars of my windows disappear and won't reappear until I close the IE window with this forum open in it.

P.S. Don't tell me to switch to Opera, Mozilla, FireFox or anything. IE stays.[/quoteea9e9126ca]

switch to netscape or firefox -) wink

EatChex89

05-11-2004 07:30:51

[quote94ea6f7649="yonatan"]Umm... needs IE?
No.

OMG the only w3c-compliant browser is IE! (No)[/quote94ea6f7649]

ie is NOT w3c compliant at ALL stupid microsoft decides to display code differently and add their own shitty code.

shifuimam

05-11-2004 08:42:35

[quoteba2fd5f40f="EatChex89"][quoteba2fd5f40f="shifuimam"]I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed if I browse around these forums too much, XP shits itself and all my title bars of my windows disappear and won't reappear until I close the IE window with this forum open in it.

P.S. Don't tell me to switch to Opera, Mozilla, FireFox or anything. IE stays.[/quoteba2fd5f40f]

switch to netscape or firefox -) wink[/quoteba2fd5f40f]

LOLZ I hate netscape! It's so much more bulky than it used be - I used to use Netscape Navigator back when it was like v4.7. I don't like FireFox as much, because when I installed it, it stole all my file associations without specifying which ones to take, and I'm really picky about that - I know you can change it back but I'd just rather not dick with it so much.

When IE is giving me problems, though, I use Opera instead - I like the interface a little better than FireFox, and it stayed away from my file associations. twisted